SSC MTS 2020-21 Notification: Staff Selection Commission @ssc.nic.in will soon release the registration form for SSC Multitasking Staff 2021 recruitment. The advertisement of the application form will be released on 2nd Feb 2021 for Phase-I examination and application form last submission date will be 18th March 2021.
- 1 Important Dates for SSC MTS 2020-21
- 2 How to apply for the SSC 2020-21 MTS Application Form
- 3 How to fill the SSC MTS Application Form 2020-21
- 4 SSC MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 SSC MTS Pattern of Examination
- 6 SSC MTS 2020-21 Examination Details
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2020-21
|Application Form Advertisement||Will release on 2nd Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||18th March 2021.|
|Admit Card date||Will update soon|
|Date Of Phase-I Examination||Starts from 1st July 2021 till 20th July 2021|
|Date of Phase-II Examination||Will update soon|
How to apply for the SSC 2020-21 MTS Application Form
- Application form has to be submitted online to the official website of SSC.
- The candidate must submit the registration form before last date of submission to avoid heavy traffic on last day, last date for submission might be first week of March.
- As per 2019 notification, the application fee is 100 INR only.
- The fees can be submitted through Net Banking, by using UPI, Debit/ credit cards or by challan generate against SBI bank, the details will be updated as per the 2021 notification.
- According to the 2019 notice, the candidate belongs to the reserved category i.e Schedule Tribes, Schedule Caste, and Other Backward Classes are exempted from application form payment.
- Women are also exempted from the application fees.
- The Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are also exempted from Fees.
- The caste certificate and Pwd certificate has to be submitted if applicable.
- Any application form of unreserved class without fees will be rejected.
How to fill the SSC MTS Application Form 2020-21
It’s a two step process:-
- Filling Application Form
Step-I (Registration Process)
- Read carefully to the given instruction
- Keep your documents ready for further process
- Verify your Mobile Number and Email Id through OTP
- Mention any valid government Id proof: Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter Id, Passport, Govt Employer ID
- Certificate of 10th class with roll number and year of passing
- Scanned photograph- size 20 to 35 KB
- Scanned Signature- size 10 to 20 KB
- Fill the personal details
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Highest Qualification details
- Agree with Declaration
*All the personal detail has to be filled according to the 10th marksheet
Step-II (Application Form)
- Login with the Credential ID and password
- Click to the Apply Link and apply for Multi tasking Staff Examination
- Chose the preferable examination centers- you can chose three centers according to your priority.
- Fill the all required information
- Click on I Agree for declaration
- You can verify and submit the Application Form
- Go to next step of Payment if you are not exempted
- Submit the required fees through online net banking, UPI, debit/ credit card or by SBI challan.
- Take a print out of Application form for record
SSC MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- As per 2021 notice, the candidate must pass the 10th examination from any recognized board of examination is the minimum qualification required for the MTS.
- The Candidate requires to submit the relevant documents for verification, the passing certificate of Matriculation which is the minimum qualification requirement.
- If the candidate unable to submit the passing certificate of 10th class, the application form will be rejected.
- According to notification of the 2019 exam eligibility pattern the age is in between 18 to 27 years for unreserved candidates.
- The age relaxation is given for Schedule Tribes and Schedule Caste is Five years.
- For the Other Backward Class, the age relaxation will be three years.
- For the Unreserved category of PwD, the age relaxation is ten years.
- For PwD OBC candidates the age relaxation will be thirteen years.
- For SC/ST PwD candidates, the age relaxation of fifteen years is given.
- For the candidate who belongs from Jammu and Kashmir state, there is Five years of age relaxation.
- For Ex-servicemen, three years of age relaxation
- Defense personnel disabled during operation get three year of age relaxation and Eight year if Defence personnel belong from SC/ST category.
- Central Government Civilian Employees who alteast give 3years continuous service, the age relaxation will be given upto 40 years of age and if candidate also belongs from SC/ST category, the age relaxation will be upto 45 years of age.
- For Widow/ Divorced Women/ Judicially separated Women and not remarried, up to 40 years of age relaxation is given and if the aspirant is SC/ST category up to 45 years age relaxation is given.
- Armed force service Clerks the age will be up to 45 years of age or if belongs from SC/ST category up to 50 years.
*ESM means :-
- who served as an Army, Navy, or Air Force personnel.
- retired/ relieve/ discharge from service.
- relieved from service on medical grounds or a disability pensioners
- Army personnel, Gallantry award winner.
- Personnel who debuted in Army Postal Service.
NOTE:- As per the notice of 2019 the age relaxation is not permissible for ESM dependents like son, daughter, as they will not count as Ex-servicemen category and will update soon on further notice by SSC 2021.
Documents Require for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Registration
- All qualification certificates.
- Any valid Id proof
- Scan copy of photograph and signature
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Reserved caste certificate ( if applicable)
SSC MTS Pattern of Examination
As per 2019 pattern of examination:
|Mode of Examination||CBT(online)|
|Number of Examination||Phase-I & Phase-II|
**Phase-II is for those who qualified Phase-I examination
|Phase-I||Objective Type Questions|
|Phase-II||Descriptive Type Questions|
|Negative Marking||0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer|
|Paper language used||Hindi & English both (for Phase-I only in 2nd, 3rd, 4th part )|
For Phase-II candidate required English
|Time Limit||Phase-I (90 minutes)|
Phase-II (30 minutes)
SSC MTS 2020-21 Examination Details
- Phase-I examination consists of four parts, which divided into General English(Part-1), GI and Reasoning(Part-2), Aptitude Test (Part-3), Current Affairs(Part-4) in which Part- 2,3 &4 is in both Hindi and English Language.
- All four parts consist of 25 questions in each part.
- Total marks are 100 i.e 25 for each section
- Phase-II examination is a descriptive type of paper, contain a Short Essay/ Letter, the time duration for Pase-II examination will be Half an hour
- The paper is 50 marks.
**Note: The answer key will update only on SSC official website @ssc.nic.in
If there are any changes regarding the application form and its process and its exam pattern we will update you soon
Related Useful Links
The examination will conduct online only
Only II, III, IV part of Tier-I is in both Hindi & English and Part-I of tier-I and Tier-II is in English to test the basic skill of language
According to the official site of SSC, exam starts from 1st July to 20th July, 2021
By filling the application form on the official site of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in
The age should be in between 18 to 27 years
Yes, the age relaxation for unreserved PwD candidate will be 10 years.