WB NEET merit list 2020: Registration for admission in West Bengal 2020 for MBBS and BDS courses has started. The candidates seeking admission to medical colleges in West Bengal need to fill the West Bengal MBBS application form and have to be ready with all the required documents. West Bengal NEET State Merit List 2020 for MBBS and BDS courses for the state quota will be released by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata.
UPDATE: WB NEET list of registered candidates for round 2 is now available for applicant and can download it from link given below.
Update: MCC has increased the number of MBBS seats in Burdwan medical college check the number of seats increase category-wise below.
WB NEET Merit list 2020 for state quota and All India Quota will be released on the basis of marks scored by the applicants in NEET 2020. West Bengal MBBS 2020 merit list will be released by the official’s category wise and a separate merit list will be released for a different counseling round. West Bengal MBBS 2020 counseling will also be conducted in online mode and applicants will have to appear physically only for the documents verification process.
- 1 WB NEET Merit List 2020
- 2 West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020
- 3 Best Medical Colleges In West Bengal
WB NEET Merit List 2020
In this post, we have compiled the important information about the West Bengal NEET state merit list 2020. Scroll down to know more about the West Bengal NEET State Merit 2020, it’s release dates and the counseling process.
West Bengal MBBS 2020 Merit List
Here are the tentative important dates associated with the West Bengal MBBS Merit list 2020.
|Release of Online application||9th Nov 2020|
|Last date to register||12th Nov 2020|
|Round 1 choice filling and Choice locking for registered candidates. (If the candidate fails to lock the saved choices within this period then the system will auto-lock the saved choices after scheduled closure of the choice Locking period.)||12th Nov|
|Publication of successfully enrolled and paid list on||13th Nov|
|Publication of West Bengal MBBS BDS first seat allotment result – Round I||16th Nov 2020|
|Document verification NRI candidates||17th Nov 2020|
|Reporting of the allotted candidates at the allotted institutes with all|
necessary original documents and one set photocopy of such documents
within the time schedule.
|17th and 18th Nov 2020|
|Publication of vacant seats||Nov 2020|
|Publication of list of candidates enrolled with successful payment (round 2)||14th Dec 2020|
Seats added in Burdwan college
NEET MBBS West Bengal Rank List 2020 for 85% State Quota Seats
The merit list for the state quota in the medical seats of West Bengal will be released by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata. Rest 15% of seats of medical courses MBBS and BDS come under the All India Quota. To get admission to the medical colleges of West Bengal under the state quota the applicant needs to clear the NEET 2020 exam with at least minimum percentile and he must have the domicile of the state. To get admission in All India Quota seats the applicant of any other state can also apply but he/she needs to score really good marks in NEET exam as the merit list for All India Quota usually have the higher cut-offs.
West Bengal NEET cut off marks 2020
Important Documents Required in West Bengal MBBS Counselling 2020
NEET qualifiers will have to produce few documents to the admission procedure conducting by the authorities. Here is the list of all important documents required for the counseling process in order to get admission in West Bengal medical colleges;
Documents required for verification of the candidates:
- Domicile Certificate
- Age proof
- Class XII mark sheet and pass certificate
- Valid ID proof (Voter ID card/Passport/Aadhar card/ School or College ID card)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (for Ph candidates)
- Counseling fees payment slip
Documents required for counseling in the admission of medical colleges
- NEET UG admit card
- NEET UG scorecard
- Class 12 mark sheet and pass certificate
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Provisional seat allotment letter provided during West Bengal MBBS and BDS counseling 2020
- Valid ID proof (Voter ID card/Passport/Aadhar card/ School or College ID card)
- Medical Certificate issued by a Registered Allopathic Doctor in practice
- Pre-counseling phase verification slip
- Final Verification Slip generated once the documents of the candidate have been verified
- SC/ST/OBC A/OBC B certificate, if applicable, issued by the competent West Bengal state authority
- Orthopaedic Physical Disability Certificate, if applicable, must be issued by IPGMER-Kolkata medical board. No other PH certificate will suffice during document verification.
West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020
The West Bengal MBBS counseling process will start once the candidates will clear the documents verification procedure. The counseling process will be conducted for the seat allotment in the medical colleges to the interested and eligible applicants. The West Bengal MBBS Counselling 2020 will be having the following procedures;
- Registration: To participate in West Bengal MBBS and BDS counseling the candidates will have to apply online by entering their Roll No., Application No., Transaction ID, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name and Security Pin in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Declaration: After filling the above details candidates are required to agree with the terms and conditions by clicking on the ‘I Agree’ box. This will is required to complete the process of participating in the registration for counseling.
- Security Details: Applicants will have to also set up a security question and a password. As per the rules of using the special word and numeric number. Candidates will have to confirm the registration once this process will get completed.
- Choice Filling: The above credentials will be used to login on the webpage of West Bengal counseling in medical courses. You need to log in on the page and fill the preference of your medical course in descending order. Applicants will get the preference list on the left side of the screen of your computer. Once you complete the process of choice filling click on sane and continue to complete the rest process.
- Choice Locking: Before submitting the choice list to get admission to the medical course, candidates will have to click on ‘I agree to lock my choices’ button. This step will make the applicants’ choice permanent and candidates will not be able to make changes to their preference list. Applicants will have to adhere to the last date of choice submission as If they will exceed the last date of choice submission then the filled choices will be locked automatically.
- Print Online Slip: Candidates who have applied under the state quota and All India Merit list both will get a different online slip. The slip will be having information about the time, date and venue of the document verification round. Take a printout of this slip for reference and further authentication process.
- Fee Payment: After filling all the details on the registration form the applicant will be directed to the payment page. Here candidates will have to pay the West Bengal MBBS application fees through internet banking, credit or debit card. After the payment will be done, a transaction ID will be displayed on the screen.
Application Fee for Admission in the Medical Colleges of West Bengal
|Category of Student||Application Fee|
|UR and OBC Students||Rs. 2000|
|SC and ST Students||Rs. 1500|
Best Medical Colleges In West Bengal
Here is the list of few best colleges in West Bengal. All the below mentioned medical colleges accept the NEET score to offer admission to NEET qualified applicants as per the merit list-
- Medical College, Kolkata
- Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan
- College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital, Kolkata
- Malda Medical College and Hospital, Malda
- Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- KPC Medical College and Hospital, Jadavpur
- College of Medicine and JNM Hospital, Kalyani
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Midnapore Medical College, Midnapore
The Bottom Line
This article has all the essential information about West Bengal NEET State merit list and counseling and admission process. The West Bengal NEET state list is yet to be released by the authorized officials. We will update you when the NEET state merit list will be released so stay tuned with us. In case you have any more queries related to NEET Merit List for West Bengal, write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert to you soon.