TNAU UG Rank List 2019: Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU) has released its TNAU Rank list 2019 on their official website. TNAU Rank List/Merit list is much anticipated by the candidates who all have applied for the Tamil Nadu Agriculture University. The Aspirants can apply for TNAU admissions through online mode. TNAU opened its website for the admissions and invited the students. The interested candidates can apply online from May 8, 2019 to June 17, 2019.
New: TNAU Counselling 2019 for 1st Phase will be started soon. Click here to know more about counselling.
Latest Update 26th June 2019: TNAU UG Rank List 2019 has been declared. Candidates can check it from below links.
Candidates can apply for the UG admission by clicking on the official Website of TNAU which is www.tnau.ac.in
If Candidates wish to know the complete information regarding TNAU admission of UG, TNAU Provisional Rank List 2019, TNAU UG Rank List and The Final Merit List along with Steps for Admission and further selection process, they may continue this article to get the complete information.
Steps to Apply for TNAU
- Visit the link > tnauonline.in
- Click on the tab ‘Undergraduate’.
- Click on the tab which reads ‘New Registration’.
- Fill the details in TNAU admission 2019 registration form.
- The candidate will receive a user ID and password in their registered mobile number and email.
- This Login Id and Password will be used further to check TNAU UG Rank List 2019 and to check the Merit List 2019.
Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU) is known as the top Agricultural University providing the best education to meet the demands of Agriculture today. Many students, interested in Agricultural studies aspire to get into TNAU, to learn and become the best in the profession. This is one of the oldest premium university which upholds great reputation and attract great number of applications of students every year who wishes pursue Agricultural Studies.
Table of Contents
TNAU Rank List 2019
|Admissions open||May 8, 2019|
|Last date to Apply||June 17, 2019|
|Editing or Changes of Online Application||June 18, 2019 to June 20, 2019|
|Provisional Rank List||June 19, 2019|
|Last Date for sending Hardcopy of Application in Print||June 2019 (2 Week)|
|Document Verification ( For Special Reservations only)||June 11, 2019 to June 13, 2019 and June 19, 2019 to June 21, 2019|
|Rank List Announcement||June 27, 2019 (Announced)|
TNAU offers following programs listed below for their Under Graduate students for the academic batch of 2019-2020:
- B.Sc. Honors (Food, Dietetics and Nutrition).
- B.Sc. Honors (Agriculture, Forestry, Agribusiness etc.)
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Technology etc.)
The officials have set an eligibility criterion for the students wishing to take admissions in the Under Graduate Programs by Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU).
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses in TNAU:
- Candidates must have qualified all the subjects in Academic Stream of 10+2.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60 percent marks, the reserve categories being the exception.
- The marks should cross the minimum eligibility criteria as indicated by the respective boards like Tamil Nadu Central Board of Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education and other recognized State and International boards are eligible to apply.
Note: Candidates must not have crossed the age limit of 21 before the given admission date. Although there is no age limit for the reserved category students i.e. those who belong to Schedule Casts (S.C), Schedule Tribes (S.T) and other reserved categories.)
Eligibility Criteria for various Under Graduate Programs of TNAU 2019
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
Group I: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Group II: Physics, Chemistry, Biology with a fourth (elective) subject viz., Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Home Science.
Group II (A): Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
B.Sc. (Hons.) Food, Nutrition and Dietetics
B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture
How to download TNAU UG Rank List 2019
TNAU UG Rank List, 2019 will be available on their official website by June 27, 2019.
The aspiring students can check TNAU Merit List by going to the official website which is www.tnau.ac.in
After opening the website, the candidates can follow the given steps and check their result:
- Open the official Website of TNAU.
- Click on the ‘Academics’ option from the Menu Bar displayed on the screen.
- Select the ‘Examination’ tab.
- It will direct you to the panel directly.
- Select the Results tab from the top left panel of the displayed page
- Select the course you appeared for and download the results.
Also Read About: TNAU Result 2019
Mode of Selection and Further steps after Selection
- All the students will be selected on the basis of their ranks in 10+2 marks and will be called for an online counselling by the officials based on the rank of the student.
- Individual Counselling will be held for the special Reservation Candidates.
- The Candidates whose name will be there in the final merit list will be called for Counselling Procedure.
- The candidates will be notified for the counselling and will get all the information regarding it via SMS or Email.
- The shortlisted candidate will need to pay a non-refundable counselling fee for TNAU 2019 admission through online.
- On the day of Counselling the candidate needs to bring required documents along with him/her.
- Candidate will need to report in the campus within the allotted time period.
- After the Counselling, the candidates will need to pay the amount of 2000/- towards admission fee by using online mode.
- The candidate will only be able to download the allotment letter after the successful completion of payment.
Important Documents throughout the process of TNAU Admission
- Passport size photos and scanned copy of the same for the online procedure
- Scanned copy of signature for filling online details
- Transfer and Migration Certificate from School
- Mark sheet of 10+2
- Caste Certificate (In case of any reservation)
- Income Certificate (For the Economically Backward quota)
Note: Candidates who aspire for Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination must have a certificate regarding the prescribed physical standards by Medical Officer of Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, Coimbatore at the time of admission itself.
There are reservations allotted as instructed by the government and university follows those criteria. The reservations for all the U.G courses are given below
|Category||Reservation percent allowed|
|Schedule Casts – Arunthathiyars||3.0|
|Schedule Casts (SC)||15.0|
|Most Backward class and Denotified Communities (MBC)||20.0|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||3.5|
|Open Competition (OC)||31.0|
|Backward Class (BC)||26.5|
This prestigious university TNAU offers a vast variety of courses which includes UG courses in 12 disciplines, Masters Courses in 33 disciplines, regular Ph.D. in 27 disciplines, integrated PhD. in 4 disciplines and external PhD by research in 28 disciplines.
TNAU Merit list 2019
As the university releases any further regarding the UG Rank List 2019 or updates with any changes, the news of that will be available on their official website which is www.tnau.in and at the same time it will be updated and mentioned in the article.
Once the TNAU final Merit List is released, the links will be mentioned to check the results in order to help the students looking for guidance.
TNAU UG Admission Overall Rank list
Vocational Rank list
Differently Abled Rank list
Ex-servicemen Rank list
Descendants of Freedom Fighter Rank list
Sports Quota Rank list
NRI Quota Rank list
Industrial Sponsorship Quota Rank list
TNAU has not released any information regarding their Post Graduate admissions, but once its released, candidates can find all the information on this website along with all the important procedures, links and steps which will be required to follow.
Hope this article will be helpful for all the Undergraduate TNAU aspirants and for any further query, you can comment down below. Our team will soon get in touch with you to help you find the possible solution.