Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2021: After conducting the 2nd round of NEET counseling the authority has released the Mop Up round counseling schedule and as per it the provisional list of Rajasthan NEET for the Mop Up round is to be available on 29 March and seat for the same will be allotted on 3 and 4 April 2022. The admission and counseling board releases Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Merit List 2021. All students will be able to access the Rajasthan NEET merit list online in the format of a pdf. Once the provisional merit list is available we will update its link on this page.
All those candidates whose name is on the merit list may submit their registration and fee from the notified dates. The exam is conducted by the NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission and Counselling board. The MBBS seats will be filled through the process of NEET counseling 2021. If you are seeking admission to some of the top colleges, then you should read this article carefully and complete the process on the given date.
Update: Rajasthan NEET-UG State Provisional merit list for mop up round is now available.
Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2021
Merit list will consist of the following details of the candidates. It will consist of the registration ID of the candidate; it will also have their NEET ID, name of the candidate, father’s name, the name of the category filled, name of the category allotted, and the additional category. It will also include the NEET percentile of the candidate, NEET rank of the candidate.
Some of the important points of Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2021 to be considered are as follows:
- All the eligible students will get 85% of the total number of seats on the basis of their marks scored in the entrance exam.
- Once the score of NEET is out and the eligibility criteria is set, the authorities will release a merit list based on this.
- There will not be any formal announcement by the authorities about the declaration of the merit list. However, we will keep you posted about the same.
- All the candidates who are eligible for the process of counseling will have pay a certain amount to take the process ahead. All the candidates are then required to participate in the online counseling. Only those candidates will be considered for this process.
- A different merit list will be published by each and every state for a different category.
- Also, documents will be verified for all the candidates belonging to PH category, Defence category, ST category and NRI category.
How Rajasthan NEET Merit list 2021 is prepared?
The merit list for all the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the minimum marks scored by the candidate in the exam. It will also include the choice preferred by the candidate.
Given below is the percentile required by the candidates of the various categories for Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2021.
|Category||Percentile required by the candidate|
|For General category||50 percentile|
|For SC, ST, OBC category||40 percentile|
|For PWD category||45 percentile|
All those candidates whose name is there on the merit list will be called for the process of counseling. The counseling process will be done with the help of online mode. All the candidates should be present for the same when this happens. Also, all the candidates are expected to choose their seats before the entire process of counseling starts. All the seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit.
Also Read: Rajasthan NEET Cut Off Marks 2021
Important dates for Rajasthan NEET 2021 Rank list
|Start of the online registration||23 Feb 2022|
|Last date to submit the registration fee||27 Feb 2022|
|Rajasthan Provisional merit list for verification||28th Feb 2022|
|Provisional merit list||3rd March 2022|
|Document verification and seat allotment||6 March|
|Seat allotment on merit and DV||7 to 13 March 2022|
|Physical Reporting||7 to 16 March 2022|
Selection Process of Rajasthan MBBS 2021
All the candidates are purely selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam called NEET. All the candidates who have secured the required percentile will be then eligible for this process of counseling. All they have to do is fill the application form correctly and submit the required documents to the authority. All the documents submitted by them are later verified by the authority. The entire process has been facilitated by the authorities and the entire process has been kept online. The students have to fill the application form online, pay the fees online and they also have to fill in their choices online. If a candidate has filled the application form and paid the fees, it does not make them eligible for the admission process. All the documents have to be verified before the process starts.
The Rajasthan NEET merit list is released by the authority once the students have filled the form and also updated their choices. The merit list is made on the marks secured by the candidate in their exam. The process of counseling will only begin once the document verification has been done. The score by the candidate in NEET along with the number of seats available at the time of admission plays a huge role for all the candidates in getting them the college of their choice.
The candidate has to be present at the mentioned center for the further process. If in the first round of counseling, the candidate is not happy with the seat allotted to them, they can always apply in the next round. But, in that case, the seat that had been allotted to them earlier will now be canceled. The candidate will have to pay the admission fee. Mop-up rounds is also conducted by the authorities. All these rounds are only conducted by them if they find any seat vacant after the counseling session.
What are the documents required for Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling
Given below is the list of documents that are required by the candidates at the time of counseling.
- Admit card of NEET 2021.
- Score card and rank card of NEET 2021.
- Certificate of domicile
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate (if you belong to any)
- Character certificate that is given to you by the authority
- Migration certificate that is given to you by the authority
- 2 passport sized photographs
NEET 2021 Seat Reservation Policy
The seat reservation policy by the authority is given as follows:
As already mentioned, 85% of the seats will be given to the candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them. This 85% is divided in the following manner:
|Category||Number of seats reserved for the students|
|Non Creamy layer and OBC||21%|
The remaining 15% of the quota is for all the non-domicile holders of Rajasthan and also all the candidates across the country.
Rajasthan NEET State Rank Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates applying for this exam should have taken part in NEET entrance exam and should have secured the NEET minimum percentile in order to be eligible for the process. Besides this, it is important for the candidates to have secured a minimum of 50% in their class 12th board exams. Also, the candidates should have passed their 12th board exam with Physics, chemistry and biology. All the candidates that belong to PH category should have secured at least a minimum of 45% marks in their 12th board exam.
- If you are a domicile holder, it means you belong to the 85% of the quota. And you are eligible for this if either of your parents have lived in the state of Rajasthan for 10 years. Besides, the candidate should also have studied in the state for at least 5 years.
- All the candidates applying for this must be a citizen of India.
- All the students seeking admission in the college must be in the age limit of 17 to 25 years. All those candidates who fulfill the age limit criteria will be considered for the admission process.
- The application fees for the candidates belonging to general category is Rs. 2,000 and the application fees for the candidates belonging to the other category is Rs. 1200.
If you have any question in regards to the Rajasthan NEET Merit list 2021 and State Rank list, then you can ask us in the comment section below and we will try our best to answer them.
All the best!