Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2023 for round 2 counselling can be checked on 23 August 2023. The admission and counselling board released Rajasthan NEET MBBS/BDS Merit List 2023. All students will be able to access the Rajasthan NEET merit list online in the format of a pdf. As the provisional merit list is available we have updated its link on this page.
All those candidates whose name is on the merit list may submit their registration and fee from the notified dates. The exam is conducted by the NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission and Counselling Board. The MBBS seats will be filled through the process of NEET counselling 2023. If you are seeking admission to some of the top colleges, then you should read this article carefully and complete the process on the given date.
Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2023
Merit list will consist of the following details of the candidates. It will consist of the registration ID of the candidate; it will also have their NEET ID, name of the candidate, father’s name, the name of the category filled, name of the category allotted, and the additional category. It will also include the NEET percentile of the candidate, NEET rank of the candidate.
Rajasthan NEET Round 2 Merit List 2023
- All the eligible students will get 85% of the total number of seats on the basis of their marks scored in the entrance exam.
- Once the score of NEET is out and the eligibility criteria are set, the authorities will release a merit list based on this.
- There will not be any formal announcement by the authorities about the declaration of the merit list. However, we will keep you posted about the same.
- All the candidates who are eligible for the process of counselling will have to pay a certain amount to take the process ahead. All the candidates are then required to participate in online counselling. Only those candidates will be considered for this process.
- A different merit list will be published by each and every state for a different category.
- Also, documents will be verified for all the candidates belonging to PH category, Defence category, ST category and NRI category.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling schedule
How Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2023 is prepared?
The merit list for all the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the minimum marks scored by the candidate in the exam. It will also include the choice preferred by the candidate.
Given below is the percentile required by the candidates of the various categories for Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2023.
|Category||Percentile required by the candidate|
|For General category||50 percentile|
|For SC, ST, OBC category||40 percentile|
|For PWD category||45 percentile|
All those candidates whose name is there on the merit list will be called for the process of counselling. The counselling process will be done with the help of online mode. All the candidates should be present for the same when this happens. Also, all the candidates are expected to choose their seats before the entire process of counselling starts. All the seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit.
Selection Process of Rajasthan MBBS 2023
All the candidates are purely selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam called NEET. All the candidates who have secured the required percentile will be then eligible for this process of counselling. All they have to do is fill the application form correctly and submit the required documents to the authority. All the documents submitted by them are later verified by the authority. The entire process has been facilitated by the authorities and the entire process has been kept online.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The students have to fill the application form online, pay the fees online and they also have to fill in their choices online. If a candidate has filled the application form and paid the fees, it does not make them eligible for the admission process. All the documents have to be verified before the process starts.
The Rajasthan NEET merit list is released by the authority once the students have filled the form and also updated their choices. The merit list is made on the marks secured by the candidate in their exam. The process of counselling will only begin once the document verification has been done. The score by the candidate in NEET along with the number of seats available at the time of admission plays a huge role for all the candidates in getting them the college of their choice.
The candidate has to be present at the mentioned centre for the further process. If in the first round of counselling, the candidate is not happy with the seat allotted to them, they can always apply in the next round. But, in that case, the seat that had been allotted to them earlier will now be cancelled. The candidate will have to pay the admission fee. Mop-up rounds are also conducted by the authorities. All these rounds are only conducted by them if they find any seat vacant after the counselling session.
What are the documents required for Rajasthan NEET 2023 Counselling?
Given below is the list of documents that are required by the candidates at the time of counselling.
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- Score card and rank card of NEET 2023
- Certificate of domicile
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate (if you belong to any)
- Character certificate that is given to you by the authority
- Migration certificate that is given to you by the authority
- 2 passport sized photographs
NEET 2023 Seat Reservation Policy
The seat reservation policy by the authority is given as follows:
As already mentioned, 85% of the seats will be given to the candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them. This 85% is divided in the following manner:
|Category||Number of seats reserved for the students|
|Non Creamy layer and OBC||21%|
The remaining 15% of the quota is for all the non-domicile holders of Rajasthan and also all the candidates across the country.
Rajasthan NEET State Rank Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates applying for this exam should have taken part in NEET entrance exam and should have secured the NEET minimum percentile in order to be eligible for the process. Besides this, it is important for the candidates to have secured a minimum of 50% in their class 12th board exams. Also, the candidates should have passed their 12th board exam with Physics, chemistry and biology. All the candidates that belong to PH category should have secured at least a minimum of 45% marks in their 12th board exam.
- If you are a domicile holder, it means you belong to 85% of the quota. And you are eligible for this if either of your parents has lived in the state of Rajasthan for 10 years. Besides, the candidate should also have studied in the state for at least 5 years.
- All the candidates applying for this must be a citizen of India.
- All the students seeking admission to the college must be within the age limit of 17 to 25 years. All those candidates who fulfil the age limit criteria will be considered for the admission process.
If you have any question in regards to the Rajasthan NEET Merit list 2023 and State Rank list, then you can ask us in the comment section below and we will try our best to answer them.
All the best!
Note: Applicants do cross-check the details from the official portal.