To shortlist applicants for Ayurved Medical Officer posts, the conducting university released the Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Selection List 2023. The link for this merit list is now available on the recruitment portal of the university i.e. dsrrau.info. Moreover, this list will contain details of the application from the application process such as Registration Number/ Application Number.
Through these details in the DSRRAU MO Merit List 2023, the applicants can find out if they are selected or not. In addition, the selected applicants as per this list can proceed to participate in the remaining selection rounds. To learn more details about this selection list and its influence on the selection process for the Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Recruitment 2023, the applicants can check out the following article.
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Selection List 2023 Link
We will share the Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Selection List 2023 Link in this article once it is available. Moreover, the applicants will find the process to download this merit list on the university’s recruitment website below in this article. Therefore, the applicants who took part in this recruitment process can bookmark this article right now.
DSRRAU Ayurved Medical Officer Merit List 2023: Quick Details
|Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Selection List 2023
|Name of the Advertised Post
|Ayurved Medical Officer
|Total Advertised Vacancies
|Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur
|Dates of the Application Process
|26 June 2023 to 20 July 2023
|Date of Availability of the Selection List
|Mode of Release of the Selection List
|DSRRAU Official Recruitment Portal
Ayurved MO Rajasthan Selection List 2023 Preparation Basis
To prepare the Ayurved MO Rajasthan Selection List 2023, the university will primarily consider the marks of the applicants in the required qualifications. The university will give these marks 70% of the weightage in the merit list. For the rest 30% marks, the university will consider the applicants with work experience.
These 30% will be bonus marks for applicants. The applicants will get these marks as per the duration of their work experience. Further, the university will give 10% of these bonus marks to the applicants for each year of their work experience. The work experience of the applicants will be counted up to the last date of the application process for the advertised post.
Steps to Check Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Selection List 2023
On the recruitment portal of the university, the applicants can use the following process to check the Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Selection List 2023.
- First of all, the applicants must open their browsers and use the following URL on them- https://dsrrau.info/.
- This URL will take the applicants to the homepage of the university’s official website.
- On the homepage of the website, the relevant link for Ayurved MO Selection List will be available.
- Tap this link and enter the relevant login details (if asked).
- Now, the applicants can access the merit list for the advertised post.
- The applicants must check their application process-related details in this merit list and know their selection status.
- After this, use the given option to obtain a pdf of this merit list.
- Lastly, take a printout of the downloaded merit list for the remaining stages of the selection process.
Rajasthan Ayurved Medical Officer Selection List Post Process
The applicants selected as per the dsrrau.info Ayurved Vibhag Selection List 2023 will have to take part in document verification. In this round, the university will verify all the original certificates of the applicants. These certificates will be related to the identity, educational qualification, experience, etc of the applicants.
After the document verification process is complete, the applicants will be finally recruited for the concerned post. The applicants must stay in touch with our portal to know all the updates regarding this selection list and the other rounds of the recruitment process.
|Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Merit List 2023 (Released)
|For the Latest Updates Check Out
When can the shortlisted applicants from the merit list appear for the document verification round?
The university will share the details of the document verification round’s schedule with the applicants on its official website.
How can applicants contact the university for queries regarding the Rajasthan Ayurved MO Selection List?
For queries regarding the selection list, the applicants can send an email to the university at email@example.com. Also, the applicants can contact the university through the contact number- +91-291-2795366.
Will all the applicants who possess work experience get bonus marks for the selection list?
No, the bonus marks will get bonus marks for the selection list who have work experience under Government, National Rural Health Mission and CM BPL Defense Fund.