After accepting the grievance against the provisional merit list the officials released the final merit list on 4th July 2023. It can be checked online at the official portal whose link is given here on this page. Earlier, the authorities declare Maharashtra CET BA/B.Sc B.Ed integrated the provisional merit list on June 30th, 2023. It can be checked online at MHT CET Portal. Grievances related to the provisional merit list will be accepted till 2nd July 2023. In this article, we will provide all the information regarding the MHT CET BA/B.SC B.Ed Integrated Provisional Merit List 2023.
We will provide all the important dates for the integrated provisional merit list of Maharashtra CET 2023. Furthermore, we will also guide the students about the post process after the release of the provisional merit list.
MHT CET BA/B.SC B.Ed Integrated Merit List 2023- Overview
|Category of the Article
|Provisional Merit List
|Counselling Conducting Organization
|Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell
|Integrated B.A-B.Ed and B.Sc-B.Ed
|Mode of Declaration of Merit List
MAH CET BA/B.SC B.Ed Integrated Provisional Merit List 2023- Key Dates
The candidates appearing for the MHT CET Arts and Science B.Ed integrated course should be aware of all the important dates. It is because they should not miss out on any important events related to admission.
|15 to 27 June
|Display of BA/B.Sc B.Ed Integrated Provisional Merit List
|Rectifying objections related to the Integrated provisional merit list.
Applicants can also amend the application form and upload required documents via the applicant login section
|30 Jue to 2 July
|Declaration of the Final Merit List
|4 July 2023
Download MHT CET BA/B.SC B.Ed Inte. Merit List 2023
As soon as the B.A/B.Sc B.Ed Integrated Provisional Merit List is declared by the authorities, the candidates can simply follow the provided steps here and can check the result. Apart from this, the candidates can also download the merit list and can save it for future stages of admission. The Steps are as follows:
- First of all the candidate has to visit the official website of the State common entrance test cell, Maharashtra state.
- The homepage gets open. The homepage is as shown below.
- After this, the candidate can find a section named ‘Under Graduate Courses.
- Under this section, applicants can easily find a link ‘B.A-B.Ed/B.Sc-BEd‘.
- After clicking on the above link, the candidate will find a new portal dedicated to this integrated section only.
- On that page, the applicant will find a new notification section.
- In that section, the candidate will find a link named ‘ BA.B.ED/B.Sc.B.ED Integrated Provisional Merit List 2023’.
- Candidates can easily click on that link and download it to their database for future use.
It is advisable for the students to download the merit list so that they can detect and rectify any fault done by the authority by raising objections against it.
Particulars to be Checked in Integrated Provisional Merit List
After the declaration of the alphabetical merit list by the officials. The candidates are required to check the information provided about them by the authority. If the students find any discrepancy in the provisional list, they are advised to raise their objections on the specified dates and can also change their details through the candidate login section. The details to be checked are :
- Applicant Name-First of all the applicant has to check his name and its spelling also. Spelling mistakes by the authority can be a possibility.
- CAP Application number-The common admission process application number should also be checked properly.
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category in which the candidate has applied.
- Type of the Candidature- Its type is also mentioned in the merit list and should also be cross-checked properly.
- Minority status
- Physically Handicapped status
- Ex-servicemen Status and Orphan Status
- Marks obtained by the candidate in CET.
- 10th and 12th percentages as assigned by the board to the candidate.
- Lastly, the status of the application and his documents status is mentioned.
MAH BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.ED Merit List 2023: Links
|B.A-B.Ed and B.Sc-B.Ed Course Provisional Merit List
|Official Website State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State
|For More Updates Visit >
If the candidate status in the integrated provisional list is ‘documents discrepancy’, then the candidate has to upload the correct documents through the candidate login section.
The final merit list of the first round is going to publish after the alphabetical list whose date is not announced.