MDU Rohtak Admission 2nd Merit List 2020: MDU Rohtak has released the 3rd provisional merit list for some of their courses which can be accessed from link given on this page, before this they already releases 2nd and 1st merit list. Earlier, MDU Rohtak has released the revised counseling scheduled for 4/5/6 year Integrated/Hons Programs which have been offered by the university for 2020-2021 sessions. Candidates can check new revised counseling schedule from this page. Earlier, it was scheduled to be held from 14th Aug but due to some reason, it has been delayed but now they had revised the dates. University has also extended the online application process for some courses until 31st August 2020.
Merit list time line
- Merit list and seats offered for 5 year Integrated M.Sc Hons courses are available now.
- Revised seats offer for 2nd counselling MA English 5 year is now available
- Latest update: MDU has released the 3rd provisional merit list of the candidates which can be accessed from link given below.
- Latest Update: MDU Rohtak has released the second provisional merit list for few more courses whose link is given below.
- MDU Rohtak has released the provisional merit list for 4/5/6 year programme check the link given below.
MDU Rohtak Admission 3rd Merit List
Like every year MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University) Rohtak has invited the online application form for candidates who are looking to get admission in a six-year integrated course, five year Integrated/Honours, and four year UG programs in the University Teaching Department (UTD)/ Institute/Centres. Earlier, registration last date was 7th August but later on, they had extended its registration for admission to first semester in PG and LLB (Hons) 3 year program till 31st August 2020.
MDU Rohtak Counselling Schedule 2020
|Registration commences from||24th July|
|Registration last date||14th Aug extended to 31st Aug (for some courses)|
|MDU Rohtak Admission 1st Merit List|
|MDU Rohtak Admission 2nd Merit List|
|Publication of 3rd merit list online|
|Classes commence from||1st September 2020|
Check >>> New National Education Policy
MDU Rohtak Criteria for Preparing Merit List
Students who had applied for admission in 4/5/6 year programs under different courses which are offered by the University need to check the criteria which on following their merit list will be prepared. Check details below:
- During the preparation of merit list students, marks will not be rounded off, if it was in a fraction.
- Weightages will not be applicable for program which we are offered by PCI or known as pharmacy council of India/ AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
- The merit list prepared by the authority is based on percentage secured in qualifying examination followed by weightage which is subject to a maximum of 10 marks but it will be applicable only after submitting supporting documents related to it which should be issued on or before the last date of online application.
Have a look at the weightage and marks applicable for it
|Candidates pass the qualifying exam from any state university of Haryana (except candidates admitted against AIQ)||5|
|NCC C/G Part-II certificate, & scouts and guides decorated with president’s award||5|
|Merit certificate for youth red cross/NSS/ MFLP which was awarded by University or state govt.||5|
|Secure 1st place at University Inter/north zonal/ national/State/ Interstate youth festival (either individual or in a group performance)||5|
|NCC B Certificate||3|
|Matric or 10+2 pass as a regular student from Govt./ Govt. aided school in rural areas except students admitted against AIQ||5|
|Donate blood at least five times ion Govt./ Govt. approved blood bank||5|
|Candidates passed Hons Program in subject & seeking admission to concerned PG Program|
|Students passed their graduation with statistics as a main subject will get 10 marks and those who had passed with mathematics as main subject will get 5 marks as a weightage (subject to admission in M.Sc. (Statistics)||10/5|
Weightage for sports candidates will be given as:
Distribution and reservation of seats in MDU Rohtak
MDU Rohtak Admission Procedure 2020-2021
MDU Rohtak will follow the following process for admission in various programs which we have given below:
- Merit list of all the students will be prepared as per the criteria mention above
- If two or more than two candidates secured equal marks then candidate senior in age will be preferred.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list need to appear for online counseling whose schedule available on this page.
- Documents and certificates submitted by candidates during the registration process will be verified by the department and authority has the right cum power that they can reject any of your certificates. Candidates eligibility will also be checked and in case you not found eligible then your candidature will be canceled
- Candidates whose name has been enlisted in the merit list need to submit their fee through online mode only but if on failing to do so your candidature will be canceled.
- Counseling process will be closed soon after seats in all categories were filled.
- Students who didn’t get the opportunity to get admission in first round of counseling will be eligible for next rounds (counseling) conducted by the university.
- Seats that remain empty in the first round will carry forward in a subsequent round of counseling.
- Seats which are available for Kashmiri migrants/NRIs/Sports quota/cultural activities/any other quota which has been specified by the university in such seat admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination but in case of university didn’t get any eligible students for this then it will remain empty.
- Decision which is made by the admission committee will remain final in all matters.
How to Check MDU Rohtak 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Merit List?
The process to check MDU Rohtak Meri list is so easy you just need to follow the process which we have given below or you can also check it by clicking the direct link given on this page.
- First, visit MDU Rohtak official website
- On the home page under the hood of admission tab select “admission merit list”
- Now on this page, you can easily find the link of merit list for your required courses.
- Press the download link available in front of it.
- Merit list will be available in PDF format you need to find your name in the list
MDU Rohtak Admission 2nd Merit List 2020-2021 Link
Below we have provided the merit list link which has been issued by the University a few days back. Whereas, merit list which was about to release will also be provided once it was available.
|Merit list declared||Date||Download link|
|Revised provisional merit list 4th round of counselling to take admission in MBA 5 years||24th Sep||Available|
|MFA Painting 4th merit list 6 year Integrated course||24th Sep||Available|
|MA 5 year 4th round merit list Public administration||24th Sep||Available|
|Revised merit list for 3rd Counselling for MA (English) Hons 5 year programme||22nd Sep||Available|
|M.Com (Hon) 2nd merit list 5 year Integrated Course||21st Sep||Available|
|List of seats offered for 5 years Integrated M.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics in 1st counselling||20th Sep||Available|
|Merit list of 5 years Integrated M.Sc (Hons) Mathematics||19th Sep||Available|
|Revised seats offered for 2nd counselling MA English (Hons) (5 year)||16th Sep||Available|
|3rd provisional merit list MFA (painting) 6 year integrated course||9th Sep||Available|
|3rd provisional merit list MBA 5 year at MDU-CPAS||9th Sep||Available|
|3rd provisional merit list MA Economics (Hons) 5 year Integrated programme||9th Sep||Available|
|3rd provisional merit list MBA 5 year, IMSAR||9th Sep||Available|
|3rd provisional merit list MA (Hons) 5 year Public Administration Integrated programme)||9th Sep||Available|
|3rd provisional merit list BHMCT, IHTM||9th Sep||Available|
|3rd provisional merit list MHMCT, IHTM||9th Sep||Available|
|3rd provisional merit list BTTM, IHTM||9th Sep||Available|
|Revised 2nd provisional merit list MA (Hons) 5 year Integrated Programme Public Admn.||5th Sep||Available|
|MA (Hons) 5 year Integrated Programme Public Admn. 2nd provisional merit list||4th Sep||Available|
|MBA 5 year int., IMSAR 2nd provisional merit list||4th Sep.||Available|
|MFA (Painting) 6 year 2nd provisional merit list||4th Sep.||Available|
|BTTM 4 year, IHTM 2nd provisional merit list||4th Sep.||Available|
|MHMCT 5 year, IHTM 2nd provisional merit list||4th Sep.||Available|
|BHMCT 4 year, IHTM 2nd provisional merit list||4th Sep.||Available|
|MBA 5 year IC, MDU-CPAS 2nd provisional merit list||4th Sep.||Available|
|MA Economics 5 Year 2nd provisional merit list||4th Sep.||Available|
|Revised final merit list of MFA (painting) 6 year Integrated course||31st August||Available|
|1st round allotted merit list of M.Com (Hons) 5 year Integrated||Available|
|1st round provisional merit list of MA (Hons) 5 year Integrated||Available|
|seats offered in 5 year MBA (1st counseling)||Available|
|MA English 5 year list of seats offered in first counseling||Available|
|MFA painting 6 years integrated course merit list||Available|
|Provisional merit list BTTM, IHTM||Available|
|Provisional merit list MHMCT 5 year, IHTM||Available|
|Provisional merit list BHMCT 4 year, IHTM||Available|
|Provisional merit list MBA 5 year, IMSAR||Available|
|Provisional merit list MBA 5 year MDU CPAS||Available|
|Waiting list MBA 5 year MDU CPAS||Available|
|Provisional merit list BA LLB 5 year course (Hons) MDU-CPAS, Gurugram||Available|
|Waiting list BA LLB 5 year course (Hons) MDU-CPAS, Gurugram||Available|
|5 year Integrated M.Sc. Hons (mathematics) Revised provisional merit list||Available|
|MA Public administration 5 years Revised provisional merit list||Available|
|BA LLB 5 year Course Revised provisional merit list||Available|
|MA Economics (Hons) 5 year Integrated program||Available|
|MHMCT 5 years IHTM revised provisional merit list||Available|
|BTTM 4 years IHTM revised provisional merit list||Available|
|BHM&CT, IHTM revised provisional merit list||Available|
|MFA (painting) 6 year I.C revised provisional merit list||Available|
|MBA program 5 year revised provisional merit list||Available|
|BA LLB 5 year (Hons.) Integrated program at MDU CPAS Gurugram revised provisional merit list||Available|
|M.Com 5 year integrated revised provisional merit list||Available|
|MBA 5 year Integrated program revised provisional merit list||Available|
|MA English (Hons) 5 year Integrated revised provisional merit list||Available|
MDU Rohtak Counselling Process Key Points
- Seat will be offered to the candidates only on the basis of his/her merit and category which has been verified by the state government.
- If any of the candidates applied in more than one program and offered a seat in more than one program in that case he/she will be allowed to take admission in one program only whereas seats which left out will stand canceled.
- Candidate has the option to freeze his/her seat and may opt-out from participating further in counseling or may try to upgrade their program in next counseling.
- If any candidates offered a seat for a particular program then they will not be considered for that program in a further round of counseling.
- If any candidates participate for upgradation in next counseling and get a seat in a different program, then they need to vacate seats offered earlier and need to deposit fee for the program they allotted.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2020-2021 Fee Structure
Students once seats have been allotted to you finally, you need to submit the admission fee for the same so below we have given the fee structure for the annual session of 2020-2021 for various programs that are offered by MDU.