MDU Rohtak Admission Merit List 2022: MDU Rohtak released its PG first merit list on 5th September 2022 and now on 12 September the university will release the next list for the vacant seats. Students may check the same online by visiting the university’s official portal. The said merit list will be available in pdf format whose link will be provided here once available. One who will be shortlisted in the merit list needs to pay their admission fee to complete their admission process. However, those who are not shortlisted in the first list must wait for the next list.
Download here: PG 2nd Admission List
MDU Rohtak Admission Merit List 2022
Like every year MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University) Rohtak has invited the online application form for candidates who are looking to get admission in a six-year integrated course, five year Integrated/Honours, and four year UG programs in the University Teaching Department (UTD)/ Institute/Centres. Earlier, registration’s last date was 31st August.
MDU Rohtak Counselling Schedule 2022
|Registration last date||31 August||31st August|
|MDU Rohtak Admission 1st Merit List||5 September|
|MDU Rohtak Admission 2nd Merit List||12 September|
|Publication of 3rd merit list online||19 September|
|Classes commence from||–|
MDU Rohtak Admission 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th Merit List 2022 Link
Once the MDU Rohtak merit list link is active we will update the same below for each course. But those who are looking for an integrated course merit list may follow the link provided here.
MDU Rohtak Criteria for Preparing Merit List
Students who had applied for admission in 4/5/6 year programs under different courses which are offered by the University need to check the criteria which on following their merit list will be prepared. Check the details below:
- During the preparation of the merit list students, marks will not be rounded off, if it was in a fraction.
- Weightages will not be applicable for programs which we are offered by PCI or known as the pharmacy council of India/ AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
- The merit list prepared by the authority is based on percentage secured in qualifying examination followed by weightage which is subject to a maximum of 10 marks but it will be applicable only after submitting supporting documents related to it which should be issued on or before the last date of online application.
Have a look at the weightage and marks applicable for it
|Candidates pass the qualifying exam from any state university of Haryana (except candidates admitted against AIQ)||5|
|NCC C/G Part-II certificate, & scouts and guides decorated with president’s award||5|
|Merit certificate for youth red cross/NSS/ MFLP which was awarded by University or state govt.||5|
|Secure 1st place at University Inter/north zonal/ national/State/ Interstate youth festival (either individual or in a group performance)||5|
|NCC B Certificate||3|
|Matric or 10+2 pass as a regular student from Govt./ Govt. aided school in rural areas except students admitted against AIQ||5|
|Donate blood at least five times in Govt./ Govt. approved blood bank||5|
|Candidates passed Hons Program in subject & seeking admission to concerned PG Program|
|Students who passed their graduation with statistics as the main subject will get 10 marks and those who passed with mathematics as the main subject will get 5 marks as a weightage (subject to admission in M.Sc. (Statistics)||10/5|
Weightage for sports candidates will be given as:
Distribution and reservation of seats in MDU Rohtak
MDU Rohtak Admission Procedure 2022
MDU Rohtak will follow the following process for admission in various programs which we have given below:
- Merit list of all the students will be prepared as per the criteria mentioned above
- If more than two candidates secured equal marks then preference will be given to elder candidate.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list need to appear for online counselling whose schedule is available on this page.
- Documents and certificates submitted by candidates during the registration process will be verified by the department and the authority has the right cum power they can reject any of your certificates. Candidate’s eligibility will also be checked and in case you are not found eligible then your candidature will be cancelled
- Candidates whose name has been enlisted in the merit list need to submit their fee through online mode only but if on failing to do so their candidature will be cancelled.
- The counselling process will be closed soon after seats in all categories were filled.
- Students who didn’t get the opportunity to get admission in the first round of counselling will be eligible for next rounds (counselling) conducted by the university.
- Seats that remain empty in the first round will carry forward in a subsequent round of counselling.
- Seats which are available for Kashmiri migrants/NRIs/Sports quota/cultural activities/any other quota which has been specified by the university in such seat admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination but in case of university didn’t get any eligible students for this then it will remain empty.
- The decision which is made by the admission committee will remain final in all matters.
How to Check MDU Rohtak 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th Merit List?
The process to check MDU Rohtak Merit list is so easy you just need to follow the process we have given below or you can also check it by clicking the direct link given on this page.
- First, visit MDU Rohtak official website
- On the home page under the hood of admission tab select “admission merit list”
- Now on this page, you can easily find the link of merit list for your required courses.
- Press the download link available in front of it.
- Merit list will be available in PDF format you need to find your name in the list
MDU Rohtak Counselling Process Key Points
- Seat will be offered to the candidates only on the basis of merit and category which has been verified by the state government.
- If any of the candidates applied in more than one program and were offered a seat in more than one program, in that case, he/she will be allowed to take admission in one program only whereas seats left out will stand cancelled.
- Candidate has the option to freeze their seat, opt-out from participating further in counselling or may try to upgrade their program in the next counselling.
- If any candidates are offered a seat for a particular program then they will not be considered for that program in a further round of counselling.
- If any candidates participate for upgradation in next counselling and get a seat in a different program, then they need to vacate seats offered earlier and need to deposit fee for the program they allotted.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Students once seats have been allotted to you finally, you need to submit the admission fee for the same below we have given the fee structure for the annual session of 2022 for various programs that are offered by MDU.