MDU Rohtak Admission 4th Merit List 2021 (Released): MDU Rohtak has released its 4th merit list for most of its courses which can be accessed online from the university portal. The said merit list will be available in pdf format whose link will be provided here once available. One who will be shortlisted in the merit list need to pay their admission fee to complete their admission process. However, those who will not be shortlisted in the this merit list can wait for the next merit list.
Latest: MDU Rohtak 4th merit list is now available
- 1 MDU Rohtak Admission 4th Merit List
- 2 MDU Rohtak Counselling Schedule 2021
- 3 MDU Rohtak Admission Procedure 2021
- 4 How to Check MDU Rohtak 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Merit List?
- 5 MDU Rohtak Counselling Process Key Points
MDU Rohtak Admission 4th Merit List
Like every year MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University) Rohtak has invited the online application form for candidates who are looking to get admission in a six-year integrated course, five year Integrated/Honours, and four year UG programs in the University Teaching Department (UTD)/ Institute/Centres. Earlier, registration last date was 31st August.
MDU Rohtak Counselling Schedule 2021
|Registration commences from||20th August|
|Registration last date||31st August|
|MDU Rohtak Admission 1st Merit List||9th September|
|MDU Rohtak Admission 2nd Merit List||13th September|
|Publication of 3rd merit list online||16th September|
|Classes commence from||13th September|
MDU Rohtak Criteria for Preparing Merit List
Students who had applied for admission in 4/5/6 year programs under different courses which are offered by the University need to check the criteria which on following their merit list will be prepared. Check details below:
- During the preparation of merit list students, marks will not be rounded off, if it was in a fraction.
- Weightages will not be applicable for program which we are offered by PCI or known as pharmacy council of India/ AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
- The merit list prepared by the authority is based on percentage secured in qualifying examination followed by weightage which is subject to a maximum of 10 marks but it will be applicable only after submitting supporting documents related to it which should be issued on or before the last date of online application.
Have a look at the weightage and marks applicable for it
|Candidates pass the qualifying exam from any state university of Haryana (except candidates admitted against AIQ)||5|
|NCC C/G Part-II certificate, & scouts and guides decorated with president’s award||5|
|Merit certificate for youth red cross/NSS/ MFLP which was awarded by University or state govt.||5|
|Secure 1st place at University Inter/north zonal/ national/State/ Interstate youth festival (either individual or in a group performance)||5|
|NCC B Certificate||3|
|Matric or 10+2 pass as a regular student from Govt./ Govt. aided school in rural areas except students admitted against AIQ||5|
|Donate blood at least five times ion Govt./ Govt. approved blood bank||5|
|Candidates passed Hons Program in subject & seeking admission to concerned PG Program|
|Students passed their graduation with statistics as a main subject will get 10 marks and those who had passed with mathematics as main subject will get 5 marks as a weightage (subject to admission in M.Sc. (Statistics)||10/5|
Weightage for sports candidates will be given as:
Distribution and reservation of seats in MDU Rohtak
MDU Rohtak Admission Procedure 2021
MDU Rohtak will follow the following process for admission in various programs which we have given below:
- Merit list of all the students will be prepared as per the criteria mention above
- If two or more than two candidates secured equal marks then candidate senior in age will be preferred.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list need to appear for online counseling whose schedule available on this page.
- Documents and certificates submitted by candidates during the registration process will be verified by the department and authority has the right cum power that they can reject any of your certificates. Candidates eligibility will also be checked and in case you not found eligible then your candidature will be canceled
- Candidates whose name has been enlisted in the merit list need to submit their fee through online mode only but if on failing to do so your candidature will be canceled.
- Counseling process will be closed soon after seats in all categories were filled.
- Students who didn’t get the opportunity to get admission in first round of counseling will be eligible for next rounds (counseling) conducted by the university.
- Seats that remain empty in the first round will carry forward in a subsequent round of counseling.
- Seats which are available for Kashmiri migrants/NRIs/Sports quota/cultural activities/any other quota which has been specified by the university in such seat admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination but in case of university didn’t get any eligible students for this then it will remain empty.
- Decision which is made by the admission committee will remain final in all matters.
How to Check MDU Rohtak 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Merit List?
The process to check MDU Rohtak Merit list is so easy you just need to follow the process which we have given below or you can also check it by clicking the direct link given on this page.
- First, visit MDU Rohtak official website
- On the home page under the hood of admission tab select “admission merit list”
- Now on this page, you can easily find the link of merit list for your required courses.
- Press the download link available in front of it.
- Merit list will be available in PDF format you need to find your name in the list
MDU Rohtak Admission 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Merit List 2021 Link
Below we have provided the merit list link which has been issued by the University a few days back. Whereas, merit list which was about to release will also be provided once it was available.
|Course name||Merit URL|
|2nd Merit List of B. Tech. Biotechnology||Available|
|4th merit list of BA.LL.B (Hons)-5 year course of Department of Law for the session 2021-22||Available|
|Physical Counselling Provisional Merit List for 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics Programme||Available|
|4th merit list of MFA (Painting) 6 year integrated course||Available|
|Merit List of M.A. English (Hons.) Intg. 5 Yr. – Physical Counselling (20.09.21)||Available|
|Physical Counselling for 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics Programme (After Conversion of Seat)||Available|
|1st Merit List of B. Tech. Biotechnology, UIET||Available|
|3rd Merit list of MA Economics (Hons) 5 yr programme||Available|
|3rd merit list of BA.LL.B (Hons)-5 year course of Department of Law for the session 2021-22||Available|
|3rd admitted Candidates List of 5 Year Integrated MBA IMSAR||Available|
|Position of Vacant Seats of 5-Year Int. M.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics for the session 2021-22 after 2nd counselling||Available|
|3rd Merit List of MA Public Admin. Hons. 1st semester||Available|
|BCA Admission 3rd List||Available|
|List of Students Admitted in Third Counselling in 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Hons) Maths (2021-22)||Available|
|MHMCT 5YR 3RD COUNSELLING||Available|
|3rd merit BHMCT||Available|
|3rd merit list BTTM||Available|
|Revised 3rd Merit List of BA.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year MDU-CPAS, GURUGRAM||Available|
|3rd Merit List (English Hons. 5 Yr. Integrated)||Available|
|3rd merit list MFA , Visual Arts||Available|
|M.Com (Hons) 3rd Counseling Seats Offered||Available|
|3rd Merit List of BA.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year MDU-CPAS, GURUGRAM||Available|
|Revised 2nd Merit list of MA Economics (Hons) 5 yr Integrated for the session 2021-22||Available|
|2nd Merit List of BA.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year MDU-CPAS, GURUGRAM||Available|
|Second Merit List of BA.LL.B (Hons)-5 year Course for the session 2021-22||Available|
|Second Merit List M.A Hons Public Administration||Available|
|Position of Vacant Seats of 5-Year Int. M.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics for the session 2021-22 after 1st counselling||Available|
|MHMCT 5YR 2ND MERIT LIST||Available|
|2nd Merit List BHMCT 4 YEAR||Available|
|List of Students Admitted in Second Counselling Counselling in 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Hons) Maths (2021-22)||Available|
|Second Merit List M.A English Hons||Available|
|BCA 2nd Admission List||Available|
|BTTM 2ND MERIT LIST 2021-22||Available|
|2nd Merit list of MA Economics (Hons) 5 yr Integrated course for the session 2021-22||Available|
|Second merit list of MFA (Painting) 6 year integrated course||Available|
|Second list of Admitted candidates for 5 year Integrated programme of IMSAR for the session 2021-22||Available|
|SEAT OFFERED AND FIRST MERIT LIST OF M.Com Hons. 5 Year integrated||Available|
|Second merit list for M.Com Hons. 5 Year Integrated Course||Available|
|Second merit list of students for MBA 5yr integrated course at MDU-CPAS||Available|
|BCA Admission/Merit List||Available|
|First merit list MFA||Available|
|Revised Merit List of BA.LL.B(Hons)-5 year course||Available|
|Overall final Merit List of BA.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year MDU-CPAS, GURUGRAM||Available|
|BTTM 1st MERIT LIST||Available|
|MHMCT 5YR 1st MERIT LIST 2021-22||Available|
|1st Merit List of MA (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated of Public Administration||Available|
|1st Merit List of BA.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year MDU-CPAS, GURUGRAM||Available|
|Overall Merit List of M.A. Economics (5 Year) Integrated course||Available|
|BHMCT MERIT LIST , IHTM||Available|
|First merit list BHMCT 4 YEAR||Available|
|5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Hons. Maths Provisional Merit List||Available|
MDU Rohtak Counselling Process Key Points
- Seat will be offered to the candidates only on the basis of his/her merit and category which has been verified by the state government.
- If any of the candidates applied in more than one program and offered a seat in more than one program in that case he/she will be allowed to take admission in one program only whereas seats which left out will stand canceled.
- Candidate has the option to freeze his/her seat and may opt-out from participating further in counseling or may try to upgrade their program in next counseling.
- If any candidates offered a seat for a particular program then they will not be considered for that program in a further round of counseling.
- If any candidates participate for upgradation in next counseling and get a seat in a different program, then they need to vacate seats offered earlier and need to deposit fee for the program they allotted.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Students once seats have been allotted to you finally, you need to submit the admission fee for the same so below we have given the fee structure for the annual session of 2021 for various programs that are offered by MDU.