Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2019 has been announced today (4th July 2019). Provisional merit list has been released for all the applicants that include applicants from Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates. Post HSC Diploma counseling is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2019
Through this Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP), applicants will be granted admission into the First year of Full-Time Professional Diploma Technical Courses (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, and Hotel Management and Catering Technology) and Direct Second Year of Diploma in various government and private institutes Maharashtra. Applicants can check the provisional merit list on the official website.
In this article, applicants will get all the necessary details related to the DET Post HSC Diploma Merit List 2019.
An Overview of Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma 2019 Admissions
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Admission procedure||Post HSC Diploma 2019|
|Counseling authority||DTE, Maharashtra|
|Admission type||State level|
|Course offered||Diploma in Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, surface coating technology and Hotel Management etc|
|Display of provisional merit list||4th July 2019 (Released)|
|Official website of DTE, Maharashtra||www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in|
|Admission portal||https://posthscdiploma2019.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/, www.mahacet.org|
Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma 2019 Provisional Merit List- Important dates/ Schedule
|Online registration||3rd June to 3rd July 2019|
|Document verification||3rd June to 3rd July 2019 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Display of provisional merit list||4th July 2019|
|Display of final merit list||8th July 2019|
How to check Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma 2019 Provisional Merit List?
Follow the given procedure to check the merit list online-
- Firstly, visit any of the official websites that are mentioned above.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link provided to check the Post HSC diploma provisional merit list 2019.
- Now, enter all the details like login Id/ registration number, date of birth, password etc in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button after filling all the valid credentials.
- Now, you will get the provisional merit list on the screen
- Check the details mentioned in the merit list carefully.
- Lastly, you can save/ download or take a printout of the same for future references.
Latest Update 4th July 2019: Post HSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2019 has been announced today (4th July). All candidates can check provisional merit list from below.
Check Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2019 (Available Now)
- Maharashtra 2019 DTE Post HSC Merit list has been published on 4th July 2019.
- As the merit list has been uploaded on the official website of DTE, therefore, candidates are required to check the result from the given website by using valid login credentials.
- Provisional merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in Higher Secondary school or 12th
- After the publication of the provisional merit list, final merit list will be published.
- Provisional and final merit list is just for the purpose of providing positions to the applicants and does not guarantee admission into any course in any college/ institute/
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our page and official website for regular updates related to Post HSC Diploma counseling 2019.
In case of any issue or query related to Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma 2019 counseling and seat allotment, applicants can write to us through the comment section below or they can also contact the concerned counseling authority responsible for handling the admission procedure. Contact details are as follows-
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State,
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building,
A.K.Nayak Marg, Fort,
Mumbai- 400001, Maharashtra
Phone- 022-22652261 / 62 / 8104643293
E-Mail- [email protected]