Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2020 will be announced on the revised date which is
7th Sep 13th September 9th October 2020 16th 23rd 30th October 2020 earlier it was to be released in the month of September 2020. The Provisional merit list which is to be released will contain name of all the applicants that are from Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates. Post HSC Diploma counselling is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
Current Update: Aspirants, provisional merit list for HSC will be announced on
23rd 30th Oct 2020. Check all the revised dates which are given below.
Update: DTE Maharashtra has revised the admission schedule again and now the HSC provisional merit list will be published on 16th October 2020.
Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2020
Through this Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP), applicants will be granted admission into the First year of Full-Time Professional Diploma Technical Courses (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, and Hotel Management and Catering Technology) and Direct Second Year of Diploma in various government and private institutes Maharashtra. Applicants can check the provisional merit list on the official website.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
In this article, applicants will get all the necessary details related to the DTE Post HSC Diploma Merit List 2020.
An Overview of Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma 2020 Admissions
|Article Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Admission procedure||Post HSC Diploma 2020|
|Counseling authority||DTE, Maharashtra|
|Admission type||State level|
|Course offered||Diploma in Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, surface coating technology and Hotel Management etc|
|Display of provisional merit list|
|Official website of DTE, Maharashtra||www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in|
Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma 2020 Provisional Merit List- Important dates/ Schedule
|Online registration||10th August to |
|Document verification||11th August to |
|Display of provisional merit list|
|Submission of grievance last date|
|Display of final merit list for All|
How to check Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Diploma 2020 Provisional Merit List?
Follow the given procedure to check the merit list online-
- Firstly, visit any of the official websites that are mentioned above.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link provided to check the Post HSC diploma provisional merit list 2020.
- Now, enter all the details like login Id/ registration number, date of birth, password etc in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button after filling all the valid credentials.
- Now, you will get the provisional merit list on the screen
- Check the details mentioned in the merit list carefully.
- Lastly, you can save/ download or take a printout of the same for future references.
Check Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2020 (Available on 30th Oct 2020)
- Maharashtra 2020 DTE Post HSC Provisional Merit list will be published on
7th Sep 2020 13th September 2020 9th Oct 13th 23rd30th October 2020.
- As the merit list has been uploaded on the official website of DTE, therefore, candidates are required to check the result from the given website by using valid login credentials.
- Provisional merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in Higher Secondary school or class 12th
- After the publication of the provisional merit list, final merit list will be published.
- Provisional and final merit list is just for the purpose of providing positions to the applicants and does not guarantee admission into any course in any college/ institute/
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our page and official website for regular updates related to Post HSC Diploma counseling 2020.
In case of any issue or query related to Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma 2020 counseling and seat allotment, applicants can write to us through the comment section below or they can also contact the concerned counseling authority responsible for handling the admission procedure. Contact details are as follows-
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State,
8th Floor, New Excelsior Building,
A.K.Nayak Marg, Fort,
Mumbai- 400001, Maharashtra
Phone- 022-22652261 / 62 / 8104643293
Helpline numbers: 9322083443/ 9326394907