MAH/MHT B.Arch. Final Merit List 2022: On 4 November the authority is going to publish the final merit list for B.Arch which will be based on the grievances submitted by the applicants against the provisional merit list released on 27 October 2022. Earlier, this list is supposed to be released on 31 October but was postponed. Applicants may download their final merit list online or link provided below on this page.
Admission to the 1st year of the B.Arch program in the state of Maharashtra is done through a Common Admission Process on the basis of NATA/ JEE scores. No separate CET is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. Maharashtra. The application process for MAH/MHT B. Arch counselling through CAP was started on 30 September. After the completion of document verification at the Facilitation Centres, MHT CET B.Arch Provisional Merit List released on 27 October 2022. Applicants seeking any changes in it may submit their grievances because once the final merit list is released no changes will be done.
MAH/MHT B.Arch. Merit List 2022
The merit list will be uploaded on the Maharashtra CET 2022 portal. A link to check the merit list will also be updated here in this article. The provisional merit list will be just for the purpose of providing candidates with an idea about their application details and final merit list. After the provisional merit, candidates can submit grievances related to the list within a specified period of time.
Go through the article, get details about the Maharashtra B.Arch. merit and admission process.
Download MHT CET B.Arch Final merit list
MAH CET B. Arch Merit List 2022: An Overview
|Admission Process||MAH/ MHT B.Arch. Admission process|
|Concerned Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State|
|Display of provisional merit list||27 October 2022|
|Display of final merit list||4 November 2022|
|Mode of the release of provisional merit list||Online|
Preparation of Mah B.Arch Merit List
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test i.e., NATA or JEE 2021 exam. 50% weightage is given on the entrance test scores and 50% weightage is given to aggregate marks secured by the candidates in HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate). In case of a tie between two candidates, the following criteria in the given order are followed to determine the relative merit-
- Candidates with higher marks in NATA will be ranked higher in merit.
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics at SSC will be given preference.
- Higher total marks percentage in SSC.
MH CET LAW 3 Year Merit List (Round I)
How to Check MHT CET B.Arch. Merit List 2022?
The final merit list is to be downloaded from the official CAP portal. Students can go through the step-by-step guide given under-
- Navigate to MAH CET 2022 Admission portal.
- Click on “B.Architecture” link you will get on the B.Arch CAP page.
- Click on the merit list link.
- Now, fill in your Application ID, Password and captcha code. Click on “Login” button.
- Provisional merit will finally appear.
- Go through all the information mentioned and verify each and every particular.
- Lastly, you can save it for further reference.
Submission of Grievance
In case candidates find any discrepancy in the data of the provisional merit list, then they are provided an opportunity to raise grievances regarding the correction. Candidates can raise grievances from 28 to 30 October 2022. Check all the information related to the grievance submission below-
- Applicants can submit grievances online mode. They have to submit applications for rectification of the errors through candidate login. To submit an offline grievance, they have to opt for physical scrutiny mode and have to visit the concerned FC.
- The responses to the applications of the candidates will also revert to them on their logins.
- The application status (i.e., accept/ reject) of the grievance submitted will also be visible in candidate’s login. It will also include recent receipt cum acknowledgement.
- Applicants who opt for physical mode can visit the respective FC to get the application status and other information.
Final Merit List
The provisional merit list will not confer candidates any right for admission. The seat allotment and admission will be started after the release of final merit list. This final merit list is prepared after scrutinizing the grievance applications received from the candidates. After analyzing the applications, a final merit list is prepared and released online on 4 November 2022. After the display of the final merit list, eligible candidates will have to opt for options and after that seats will be allotted.