The Maharashtra MCA common entrance test provisional merit list for the year 2023 is announced by the officials on July 15, 2023. Any grievances against the provisional merit list for MAH MCA received by the officials till 18th July 2023. Based on this, the authority will release the MAH MCA CET Final Merit List. And as per the given timeline, it will be out on 20 July 2023.
Here in this article, we will provide all the details regarding the MCA Final merit list. It will include how to download the displayed provisional merit list and the details to be checked in the merit list.
MAH MCA CET Merit List 2023: Overview
|Category of the Article
|Provisional Merit List
|Name of the Examination
|Masters in Computer Application Common Entrance Test
|State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
|Mode of Provisional Merit List Declaration
cetcell.mahacet.org MCA 2023 Merit List-Important Dates
As the counselling process has already started, therefore the qualified candidates should be more vigilant about the crucial events to be held on the dates. Hence, the candidates are recommended to visit the authority website at regular intervals. Nevertheless, for the convenience of the students, we have tried to tabulate all the important dates in the table below:
|Exhibition of the Provisional Merit List for the state of Maharashtra
|15 July 2023
|Objection submission by the students at Facilitation Centre
|16 to 18 July 2023
|Exhibition of the Final Merit List for the state as well as for All- India applicants
|20 July 2023
|Exhibition of Seat Matrix for CAP Round 1
|20 July 2023
How to Download MAH MCA CET Merit List 2023?
Now the candidates who have done registration for the counselling must be wondering how to download the pdf of the MAH MCA CET Merit List 2023. Hence, we are presenting some simple steps for downloading the MCA Final merit list 2023 below:
- First of all the candidate has to open the official portal of the authority by entering the following web address >> cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Now the homepage gets opened. The aspirant has to click on ‘Click Here to CAP Portal(Admission ) A.Y.2023-24’.
- It will lead the candidate to a new page for admissions.
- On the left side of this page, there will be a Post Graduate Courses Section.
- Under that section, the aspirants can find MCA Link. Click on that link.
- Now on the right side of the new page, the candidate will find sections of “Notifications” and “Downloads” Separately.
- The aspirants will find the link to the merit list for Maharashtra State/All-India candidates in any of the two sections.
- The applicants can download the pdf and should save it for further stages of the admission.
MAH MCA CET Merit List 2023
The Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test Provisional Merit List is to be declared on its decided date by the authority. Afterwards, the eligible candidates will be given specified dates for submitting their objections at FC. On the specified dates the aspirants can submit the documents required by authorities. The particulars to be checked in the interim selection list are as follows:
- Name of the applicant
- CAP Application number
- Gender of the candidate and DOB
- Type of candidature
- Minority status if applicable
- PH Status if applicable
- Marks obtained in CET
- Marks in 10th and 12th.
- Status of application and status of documents.
|Check and Download >>
|MAH MCA CET Final Merit List 2023
|MAH CET Official Portal
|For more updates Visit >>
No, the counselling authority will not entertain the request for a hard copy of the MCA Provisional Merit list. There is no provision for providing the hard copy of the provisional merit list to the candidates.
After the exhibition of the seat matrix, the candidates will enter into CAP round 1 in which they will be allotted the colleges.
Is this provisional merit list can be considered the final merit list for admission?
No, this provisional merit list is not the final one because many candidates fail to submit the correct documents and as a result gets eliminated from the merit list. The final merit list is declared afterwards.