The entrance test cell of Maharashtra conducted the online registration for admission of applicants to the 4-year Hotel Management & Catering Technology Course from 24 June 2023 to 10 July 2023. Now, to shortlist the applicants for further admission rounds, the authority release the MAH BHMCT Final Merit List 2023. This Final selection list will be available online on 18 July 2023 i.e. today.
The authority will display this merit list for Maharashtra BHMCT Admission 2023 on its official website. In this merit list, the authority will mention the application process-related details of the shortlisted applicants such as Registration Number/Application Number. The applicants can check these details to find out their selection status.
More relevant details concerning the MHT BHMCT Final Selection List 2023 are in the article below.
MAH BHMCT Final Merit List 2023 Link
We will provide the applicants with the MAH BHMCT Final Merit List 2023 Link in this article very shortly. Additionally, the applicants can scroll down the article to know the complete process for obtaining the merit list on the authority’s website. Below in the article, we will also briefly discuss the admission-related activities after the release of the provisional selection for the offered course.
B.HMCT Maharashtra Final Merit List 2023: Highlights
|MAH BHMCT Provisional Merit List 2023
|Name of the Authority
|State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
|Name of the Offered Course
|Full Time Four Year duration Course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
|Date of Online Registration
|24 June 2023 to 10 July 2023
|Provisional Merit List Release Date
|13 July 2023
|Final merit List
|18th July 2023
|Mode of Availability of the Merit List
|Merit List Preparation Basis
|Marks in the Entrance Test
|Maharashtra Entrance Test Cell Official Website
Download MHT CET BHMCT Merit List 2023
To check the MAH BHMCT Merit List 2023, the applicants must use the following steps on the authority’s website.
- To begin, reach the homepage of the entrance test cell’s official website at https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.
- On the homepage, tap the option that reads “Click Here to CAP Portal (Admission) A.Y. 2023-24”.
- The option will lead the applicants to the admission portal for the offered courses.
- Now, on this portal, select the option for B. HMCT Course under the UG Courses section.
- The applicants will now arrive at the page dedicated to the admission-related activities for the offered course.
- On this page, the applicants must find the relevant link for the merit list for admission.
- After this, the applicants must enter their login details i.e. Application ID and Password in the given window (if required).
- The applicants can access the provisional selection list now.
- The applicants must search for their application process-related details in the merit list and download a pdf of it.
- Finally, the applicants must take a printout of this provisional merit list for the upcoming stages in the admission process.
MHT BHMCT Merit List 2023 Grievances Submission
After the release of the MHT BHMCT Provisional Merit List 2023, the applicants will get a chance to submit their grievances from 15 to 17 July 2023. For this, the applicants must use their login details on the authority’s official website. While submitting their grievances, the applicants must also upload the required documents to support their claims.
Moreover, the applicants who chose Physical Scrutiny must visit their concerned facilitation centres for the submission of grievances.
cetcell.mahacet.org BHMCT Final Merit List 2023
Once the grievance submission process is concluded, the authority will release the cetcell.mahacet.org BHMCT Final Merit List 2023. This final merit list will be available on the authority’s website on 18 July 2023. The applicants who are shortlisted as per this merit list will be eligible to take part in the choice-filling process for seat allotment.
The applicants need their login details i.e. Application ID and Password to submit grievances related to the merit list.
To ask their queries regarding the merit list to the authority, the applicants can contact them through the following contact numbers- 18001238430/ 8588830069.
How will applicants find out if their grievances are accepted or not?
The status of acceptance or rejection of their grievances will be indicated in the counselling dashboard that applicants can check by using their login credentials.