KUK admission 4th merit List 2020: After releasing first, 2nd, 3rd merit list for UG and Integrated courses KUK is now released its final or 4th merit list for few courses on 19th September 2020. Students who had submitted their application for this merit list and are looking for it can check the same from link given on this page once it was available. Earlier, Kurukshetra University has invited the online application form from candidates for admission to its various UG and PG courses which are offered by the university. Whose process commence from 6th July and will end on 15th October 2020.
Update: KUK 4th or final merit list for UG and integrated program admissions is now available whose link is given below.
University releases its first merit list of students for all the courses except PG diploma for admission on 28th August 2020, 2nd list on 2nd Sep and now 3rd list on 7th September 2020 on its official website and the link for the same also provided here. To know more about the KUK UG first merit list of admission 2020-2021 read the article given below.
Update: last date to submit online application for final merit list is 17th September 2020
KUK Admission UG 1st/2nd/3rd Merit List 2020
Earlier, KUK admission first merit list was to be out on 17th August but later university extended its admission scheduled, as a result, merit list was released on 28th August. Those students whose name will be shortlisted as per the merit list need to deposit their fee/dues before the scheduled dates.
KUK Admission Merit List Complete Schedule (Revised)
|List||Merit list publish date||Fee/dues deposit upto|
|1st merit list||31st August 2020|
|2nd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||5th September 2020|
|3rd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||10th September 2020|
|Final merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||22nd September 2020|
Online or offline classes will commence from 11th September 2020
Note: All additional/supernumerary seats will be filled by the university on the final list day.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
KUK Merit list Scheduled for PG Diploma Courses
|List||Merit list publish date||Fee/dues deposit upto|
|1st merit list||28th Aug 2020||31st Aug 2020|
|2nd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||2nd Sep 2020||5th Sept 2020|
|2nd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||7th Sep 2020||10th Sep 2020|
|Final merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||19th Sep 2020||22nd Sep 2020|
Note: Online classes will commence on 11th September 2020
KUK Admission Schedule Date (with or without late fee)
|Admission without late fee||28th August to 22nd September 2020|
|With late fee of 500/-||23rd to 30th September 2020|
|With late fee of 1000/-||1st to 7th October 2020|
KUK department wise seat matrix of various courses
Below we have given the seat matrix of various courses offered by University:
KUK Admission Criteria 2020-2021
Students who had submitted their admission application form will be shortlisted for the course on the basis of merit which they secured in their qualifying examination (Except for courses M. Tech/ B. Pharmacy (LEET)/B. Tech/ B. Tech (LEET) and B.Ed.)
Criteria for preparing the merit list for admission will follow rules which we have given below:
- Students have higher percentage marks in the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the merit list issued but if there was a tie.
- Students obtained higher marks in their class 12th or equivalent of it will be placed higher in the merit list but if still tie persist
- Candidates having higher percentage marks in the class 10th will be placed higher in the rank list
- If a tie persists in the above situation then the DOB of the candidate will come into play and the candidate’s senior in age will be placed higher in rank list.
- After following all the criteria mention above candidates merit list will be published and the seat allotment process will be carried according to the schedule given above
- If any of the candidates submitted application in more than one program and shortlisted in more than one course then he/she need to choose only one program and pay the fee for the same course.
- If a candidate has been offered a seat in a merit list for a course and he/she does not remit the admission fee for the course, then in that case his/her name will not be considered for subsequent list of that course but they will be considered for final list issued of that course.
- If any candidates offered a seat in a subsequent round of merit list and they submit their fee for that particular seat then the seat accepted by the candidates earlier will be canceled.
- University will be offered three merit lists which will be displayed on their official website and admission will be done based on schedule mention above.
- If seat remains vacant then subsequent merit list will be carried out.
KUK Admission Final Merit List Procedure
KUK University while publishing a final merit list will follow following process:
- Students who had applied for any course but in the end not shortlisted in the first merit list, in that case, they can appear for the final merit list and they do not need to pay any fee for that.
- If any students who have been shortlisted in any of the merit list whether it is first, second, or third but they did not remit the admission fee need to pay the 300/- on the portal for the final list.
- Any fresh candidates can also apply for the final merit list but they need to submit application processing fee and final list fee but preference will be given to those candidates who had applied within the due date.
- Students who are from the reseed category will get the benefit of their reservation throughout the process.
- In case in the display of final list reserved category seats except SC remain vacant and no reserved category candidates eligible for that, then such seats will be filled through open merit basis at the time of final merit list.
KUK Reservation Criteria and Guidelines 2020
Students who belong to reservation category can check the percentage allotted t their category.
How to check KUK 3rd Merit List 2020-2021?
Candidates need to follow the process given below to check their 3rd merit list-
- First, visit the KUK official portal of the university
- Now on the home page of the portal, you need to click on the admission tab
- After this, you have to click on the online application link
- Now on this page, you can easily find the merit list tab.
- Now list of courses whose merit list is out will be available to you now select your respective course link.
- After selecting the course your merit list will be available in PDF format where you need to find your name.
KUK Final merit list (4th)
|MBA (5 year integrated practices oriented course) 5 year||Available Now|
|M. Tech. Applied Geology (integrated course) 5 year||Available now|
|Bachelor of fine arts (4 year)||Available now|
|BHM&CT (4 year)||Available now|
|BA LLB (Hons) Integrated courses 5 year||Available Now|
|BA Mass communication (3 year)||Available Now|
|B.Sc. graphics & Animation (3 year)||Available Now|
|B.Sc. Multimedia (3 year)||Available Now|
|B.Sc. Printing & packaging tech (3 year)||Available Now|
|MPA (Hons) Integrated Course (5 year)||Available Now|
Also Check>>>>KUK University Timetable 2020
KUK Admission Important Points
As university offer admission on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form and documents uploaded in it.
- Due to COVID-19 original documents of the students will not be verified by the university by calling students to visit campus but if at any stage it was found by the university that students have submitted false documents for admission then with immediate effect their admission will be canceled and further university is liable to take action against such students.
- University will not start any course if strength of that particular course is less than ten
- Any of the applicants who have a compartment in his qualifying examination are not liable for admission in any course.
- Once students get admission than in no case migration or transfer will be allowed whether from college to university or vice versa
- If any of the students did not attend his/her class continuously for 7 days from the day of commencement his/her admission will be canceled.