KUK Admission Merit List 2022: The online form submission for UG/PG and Integrated courses are concluded on 16th August and applicants registered may access the merit list for their respective courses from this page. The merit list can be checked online from the university’s official website or the direct link given on this page. Here in this article, applicants will get to know about the UG, PG, and Diploma courses merit list and its schedule.
As you all know, the university has released the UG and IIHS merit lists and now they are up for 2nd merit list fo PG courses. Those who have submitted their application for it may check their list from this page or the official portal.
Latest: KUK PG 2nd, UG 2nd Supplementary, and IIHS Suppernumerary merit list is now available.
KUK PG Merit list 2022
Download KUK PG Second Merit List
Check here PG First Merit List here
KUK UG Merit List 2022
KUK IIHS Merit List 2022
KUK Admission UG/PG Merit List 2022
University has already released the complete schedule regarding the publication and due deposit for applicants for all UG, PG, affiliated, and Diploma courses just scroll down a little bit and you will find its complete schedule.
KUK UG Merit List schedule
|List||Merit list date||Fee submission date|
|1st merit list||22 August||25 August|
|2nd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||29 August||1 September|
|3rd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||6 September||8 September|
|Final merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||15 September||17 September|
|List for additional/Supernumerary seats||19 September||21 September|
KUK Merit List Schedule for IIHS
|List||Merit list date||Fee/dues deposit|
|1st merit list||26 August||29 August|
|2nd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||2 September||5 September|
|3rd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||9 September||12 September|
|Final merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||16 September||18 September|
|List for additional/Supernumerary seats||19 September||22 September|
KUK Merit list Scheduled for PG Courses
|List||Merit list date||Fee/dues deposit|
|1st merit list||15 September||19 September|
|2nd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||24 September||29 September|
|3rd merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||4 October||8 October|
|Final merit list (only if seat remain vacant)||17 October||19 October|
|List for additional/Supernumerary seats||20 October||22 October|
KUK Admission Schedule (with or without late fee)
|List||UG courses||PG Courses|
|Without late fee||22 August to 21 September||15 September to 22 October|
|Late fee 500/-||22 to 27 September||27 October to 2 November|
|Late fee 1000/-||28 to 30 September||3 to 9 November|
|Last cut off date For admission is||30 September||9 November|
KUK Admission Criteria 2022
Students who had submitted their admission application form will be shortlisted for the course on the basis of merit which they secured in their qualifying examination (Except for courses M. Tech/ B. Pharmacy (LEET)/B. Tech/ B. Tech (LEET) and B.Ed.)
Criteria for preparing the merit list for admission will follow rules which we have given below:
- Students who have higher percentage marks in the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the merit list issued but if there was a tie.
- Students who obtained higher marks in their class 12th or equivalent of it will be placed higher in the merit list but if still tie persist
- Candidates having higher percentage marks in the class 10th will be placed higher in the rank list
- If a tie persists in the above situation then the DOB of the candidate will come into play and the candidate’s senior will be placed higher in rank list.
- After following all the criteria mentioned above candidate’s merit list will be published and the seat allotment process will be carried out according to the schedule given above
- If any of the candidates submitted application in more than one program and were shortlisted in more than one course then he/she needs to choose only one program and pay the fee for the same course.
- If a candidate has been offered a seat on a merit list for a course and he/she does not remit the admission fee for the course, then in that case his/her name will not be considered for a subsequent list of that course but they will be considered for final list issued of that course.
- If any candidates are offered a seat in a subsequent round of merit list and they submit their fee for that particular seat then the seat accepted by the candidates earlier will be cancelled.
- University will be offered three merit lists which will be displayed on their official website and admission will be done based on the schedule mentioned above.
- If seat remains vacant then a subsequent merit list will be carried out.
- After the publication of 1st list if any candidates eligible but whose names do not appear in the list or appeared but didn’t submit dues may mark their attendance online and for this he/she needs to pay a fee of Rs 100
KUK Admission Merit List Procedure
KUK University while publishing a merit list will follow following process:
- Students who had applied for any course but in the end were not shortlisted in the first merit list can still appear for the final merit list and they do not need to pay any fee for that.
- If any students have been shortlisted in any of the merit lists, whether it is first, second, or third, but they did not remit the admission fee, they need to pay the 300/-on the portal for the final list.
- Any fresh candidates can also apply for the final merit list, but they need to submit an application processing fee and a final list fee, but preference will be given to those candidates who have applied within the due date.
- Students who are from the reseed category will get the benefit of their reservation throughout the process.
- In case the display of the final list reserved category seats remains vacant and no reserved category candidates are eligible for that, then such seats will be filled on open merit basis at the time of final merit list.
How to check KUK Merit List 2022?
Candidates need to follow the process given below to check their first merit list-
- First, visit the KUK official portal.
- Now on the home page of the portal, you need to click on the admission tab
- After this, you have to click on the online application link
- Now on this page, you can easily find the merit list tab.
- Now the list of courses whose merit list is out will be available to you now select your respective course link.
- After selecting the course your merit list will be available in PDF format where you need to find your name.
Also Check>>>>KUK University Timetable 2022
KUK Admission Important Points
KUK university offer admission on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form and documents uploaded in it.
- The university will not start any course if the strength of that particular course is less than ten.
- Any of the applicants who have a compartment in their qualifying examination are not liable for admission to any course.
- Once students get admitted, in no case migration or transfer will be allowed whether from college to university or vice versa.
- If any of the students did not attend his/her class continuously for 7 days from the day of commencement his/her admission will be cancelled.