Kerala NEET Merit list 2019 MBBS/BDS: NEET is one of the most important exam held in the field of Medical Sciences. Every year many students sit for this entrance exam and this year was no different. NEET Kerala MBBS Rank List 2019 has been released by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala on 26th June 2019. If a candidate is looking for any information regarding the NEET seat allotment, Kerala NEET Merit List and Rank List, then this article can be helpful for them and they should continue reading this article till the end.
India as a country may have various opinions about many things. However, when it comes to education everyone will collectively agree that Kerala is the most literate state of our country. The literacy rate of Kerala is the highest among any Indian State. Medical profession remains the most thankless at the same time most desired career by many students in the world.
Kerala NEET Merit list 2019
The students who will clear the NEET Kerala MBBS Exam will be enrolled in one of the most prestigious medical college in the state of Kerala, which has around 3182 MBBS seats 2077 BDS seats in various Medical and Dental Colleges of Kerala on the basis of the score achieved by the aspirants.
Latest Update 26th June 2019: Kerala NEET State Merit List has been announced. Candidates can check it from the official website as well as from below link.
The commission will prepare a Rank list for those candidates who will be able to fulfill the criterial of NEET 2019 for Kerala. The commission will release a state NEET MBBS Rank List of 2019 for Kerala, which will include the following details about the aspirants:
- Name of the Candidate
- Rank achieved by the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- NEET score of the candidate
- Category Rank of the candidate
Only those candidates will be eligible for the counselling and further seat allotment for NEET Kerala 2019, whose names will be there in the rank list of NEET 2019. The seat allotment will be strictly done on the basis of the merit scored by the candidates. All the information regarding NEET Kerala MBBS Rank List will be released online.
NEET MBBS Kerala State Rank List 2019 has a strict 85 percent State quota and the participants applying for NEET Kerala MBBS Exam has to take care of the following things:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- The Rank List has been published by CEE through online mode.
- The state merit list will be solely based on the acquired marks of the students in the examination of NEET 2019.
- NEET MBBS List will be published online for all the eligible and registered candidates.
- Candidates will be called for counselling only on the basis of their Kerala NEET Merit List score.
- Under the NEET Examination, 85 percent quota is strictly reserved for the state wise applicants.
- 15 percent seats are reserved under the All India Quota to encourage the students from all across the India to apply and register.
- Selected candidates need to download the Kerala MBBS Merit List 2019 in order to carry that for the further steps.
How to download NEET Kerala Merit list 2019 – Rank List
Once the Rank List is released, candidates can download it by following the steps given down below:
- Candidates firstly need to visit the official website of CEE by clicking on the following link at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- By clicking on the link, participants will be able to download the Kerala Merit List in form of the PDF file.
- Then the candidate will need to look for their name in the Merit List of NEET 2019.
- If the candidate is finding it hard to look for their Name and Roll Number in the list, then they can use the short cut of Control +F Key and search their name or Roll number and press the Enter Key.
- Download the NEET Kerala MBBS Rank List 2019 for further steps.
Click Here to Check Kerala NEET Merit List 2020- (Login to Check the merit list)
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Kerala MBBS Rank List 2019:
In order to get admission through NEET Kerala MBBS Rank List 2019, Participants will need to follow the criteria decided by NTA. Participants need to maintain the minimum qualifying marks or the Minimum qualifying percentage in NEET 2019.
The minimum marks may differ for Reserved and Unreserved categories in order to get admission in NEET Kerala MBBS Rank List 2019.
This list contains the cut off marks of 2019 along with the percentile and marks of last year which will give them a better understanding of standard cut off marks in NEET Kerala MBBS Rank 2019.
|Category||NEET Cutoff Percentile||NEET Cutoff Marks (out of 720)|
|General||50 percentile||2019: 701-134 2018: 691-119 2017: 697- 131|
|SC/ST||40 percentile||2019: 133-107 2018: 118-96 2017: 130-107|
|OBC||40 percentile||2019: 133-107 2018: 118-96 2017: 130-107|
|General- PH||45 percentile||2019: 133-120 2018: 118-107 2017: 130-118|
|SC/ST- PH||40 percentile||2019: 119-107 2018: 106-96 2017: 130-107|
|OBC- PH||40 percentile||2019: 119-107 2018: 106-96 2017: 130-107|
For General Candidates, the cut off went to 5p percent, for the candidates belonging to General PH category, they have to score 45 percentiles.
The candidates belonging to Schedule Casts (SC) and Schedule Tribes (ST) PH Category, they have to score a minimum of 40 Percentile and OBC- PH candidates also have to score 40 percent in order to get admission in the top medical institutes in the state of Kerala.
In case of same NEET score achieved by two or more candidates, the officials will conduct an Inter- Se- Merit Method to decide the candidate who will move forward for the counselling. This tie breaker depends on the following criteria:
- Candidates with higher marks in NEET Result of Biology will be preferred over the other candidates.
- In case of the tie still remains, the candidate having more marks in Chemistry in NEET Exam will be preferred over his other competitors.
- If the tie still persists, the candidates having less number of incorrect responses in NEET exam will be preferred over the other candidates.
- If the tie still remains, Candidate who will have higher marks in English will be preferred.
The counselling rounds will be followed soon after the NEET Kelara Merit list will be announced. The selected students will be informed online and they will be given colleges in the state of Kerala on the basis of their preferences, ranks, reservations and on the basis of availability of seats.
The counselling will be done in 6 steps:
- The candidates first will need to Register themselves for the counselling.
- Fee Submission by the Candidate
- Choice Filling
- Results of Seat Allotment
- Reporting at the asked venue
- Payment of Registration Fee
Once the Kerala NEET MBBS Rank List is out, one would obviously anticipate to know the best colleges in Kerala accepting NEET score. The interested candidates can look below to find it out:
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- TD Medical College, Alappuzha
- University of Calicut, Malappuram
- Azeezia Medical College, Meeyannoor
- Travancore Medical College, Kollam
- MES Academy of Medical Sciences, Malaparamba
- Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
- Karuna Medical College, Chittur
The above list will give candidates a fair idea about the college they need to opt for their academic year. These colleges are the best in Kerala and the students who will be selected in any of them will get great exposure and experience in the Medical Field.
We hope that this article is helpful for you. We have mentioned all the information in this article which is released till now. If the officials update any further information it will be updated in this article and at the same time participants can check it at the official website by following the link at cee.kerala.gov.in.
If you have any further query regarding the Kerala NEET Merit List 2019 please comment down below and our team will soon reply you back with the best possible solutions. On the behalf of our whole team we wish you all the best for the upcoming results.