J&K State NEET Merit List 2019 MBBS/BDS will be announced by June 26, 2019. The officials will be releasing the J&K State Merit List 2019 on their official website. The Jammu and Kashmir Merit list this year is believed to be announced sooner than last year, as it was released last year on July 2, 2018. Only those candidates who will be having their names in the merit list, will be further eligible to register themselves for the counselling.
If any candidate is looking for an information regarding J&K State Merit List 2019 along with the Category Wise State Rank List and every related information and steps, they can continue reading the article.
Table of Contents
J&K State NEET Merit List 2019
Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) State Merit 0f 2019 will be the only way for the selected candidates to get admissions into MBBS and BDS Courses in Jammu and Kashmir. National Entrance Eligibility Test is one of the most anticipated Medical Entrance for the medical aspirants. On the basis of NEET Merit Results, selected student can get into the top Medical Institutes in India. The officials successfully conducted NEET Examination 2019 on May 5, 2019 and the officials announced the results on June 5, 2019. The officials will be announcing the results along with the cut off and seat allotment for the year 2019.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is the official committee made by Jammu Kashmir officials in order to monitor the results, merit list and the counselling of the selected candidates.
|Open Merit||50 Percent|
|Schedule Tribes||8 Percent|
|Schedule Casts||9 Percent|
|Poor and Backward Class||10 Seats|
|Under Privileged Classes||2 Percent|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20 Percent|
|Children of Para Military Forces and State Police Personnel||1 Percent|
|State Proficiency||2 Percent|
Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Category wise cut off 2019
NEET Cut Off 2019
Cut Off for any entrance exam is the minimum of the marks required by the candidate to process for the for the further admission process. NEET 2019 cut off for J&K will be declared as the least of required marks to get selected for the Medical Courses and Additional Round for Dental Courses.
NEET Cut off 2019 can fluctuate because of various reasons which are mentioned bellow:
- Number of Seats available
- Number of NEET Aspirants
- The level of Difficulty
- Overall marks scored by all the candidates
The students will be able to check the NEET Merit List along with the cut off on the official website of NEET at ntaneet.nic.in and in order to check J&K Merit List for NEET, students can go and check at the official website of JKBOPEE at www.jkbopee.gov.in
Steps to check the J&K NEET Merit List 2019
- J&K official merit list of 2019 will be released on June 26,2019.
- Click in the official website at www.jkbopee.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Results’ tab on the Homepage
- Click on the year 2019 and view the results
- Download the result for further preferences
At the time of results, the following information will be mentioned on the website of J&K NEET Merit List 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Total marks scored by the students.
- State rank
For the counselling, the students whose name will be there in the merit list will be informed. The selected candidates will need to carry the following documents on the time of counselling.
- State Subject Certificate
- Certificate of 10+2 Marks
- Date of Birth proof i.e. Matriculation Certificate
- Reservation certificate, if applicable
There are various criteria for the minimum eligibility for J&K NEET Registration which are given in the list below
J&K NEET Eligibility Criteria for BDS Merit List 2019
|Schedule Casts (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST) and OBC Candidates||40 percent|
|Physically Handicapped||45 percent|
For BDS Courses the admissions have already begun on June 17, 2019, the officials have also released a minimum of qualifying score for various categories
- The Qualifying scores for candidates belonging to unreserved categories are in between 701- 134.
- For SC/ST and OBC Candidates the qualifying score is between 133- 107.
- For Physically Handicapped students, the qualifying score is between 133-120.
Also Read: J&K NEET Cut off marks 2019
J&K NEET Rank list 2019 – Candidates need to remember that:
- The names of selected candidates will be provided on the website in decreasing order of NEET 2019 score.
- The merit list will be released through online mode only and the J&K NEET Merit List of 2019 will be prepared on the basis of overall rank of the candidate found eligible in the exam of NEET 2019.
- All the counselling and allotment related information will be available on the official website of BOPEE and no candidates will be informed individually through any other medium.
- Selected candidates are advised to take the result print out with them for the future reference.
There will be a Tie Breaker Round if the two aspirants will be having the same NEET Score. The rules for the Tie Breaker round are mentioned below
- The candidate having more marks in Biology will be preferred over other candidates having comparatively low marks in Biology for J&K NEET Merit List.
- If the score still remains same, the candidate having more marks in Chemistry will be chosen above other candidates.
- In spite of these two, the tie exists then a candidate having less number of wrong answers will be preferred for the selection.
- If nothing works, the candidate who is older in age will be preferred over his fellow younger competitors.
Students can check the below statistics of NEET 2018 to have a better idea about the scores and the amount of students participated vs how many of them were selected on what basis
|Total Candidates registered||13,26,725|
|Total Examination centers||2255|
In the State of Jammu and Kashmir, a total of 13,26,725 candidates registered for NEET Examination of 2018, Out of which 23880 candidates of Jammu and Kashmir sat for the exam and total 38 exam centers were established for the candidates in the state of Jammu and Kashmir itself.
We have provided all the available information regarding J&K State NEET Merit List 2019. As the officials announce any further information, it will be updated in the article and students can also check it on the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination at www.jkbopee.gov.in
In case of any query or suggestions related to J&K NEET merit list and rank list 2019, you can comment down below and we will revert back with the best possible solutions. Our whole team wishes you all the luck for the upcoming results.