Haryana NEET Merit List 2022: Haryana NEET state merit for 85% of state quota seats for the year 2022 will be released by the Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER). Haryana NEET merit list of the candidates eligible for admission is to be published soon. DMER is the state-counselling authority of NEET-UG 2022 for Haryana state.
Candidates who will register for Haryana MBBS and BDS admission have to verify the documents and after that, they can access the Haryana NEET merit list from the official website. Haryana NEET Merit list is published separately for all the categories of candidates. Candidates whose names will be there on the list will be eligible to fill choices.
Haryana NEET Merit List 2022
|Name of the exam||NEET (UG) 2022|
|Article Category||Merit list|
|Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|State Counseling Authority||Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Release of merit list||–|
|Mode of the release of the Haryana NEET merit list||Online|
Haryana NEET Counselling- Important dates
|Online registration||18 to 23 October|
|Editing of submitted application||18 to 23 October|
|Verification of documents||–|
|Completion of deficiencies of documents for all the candidates||–|
|Display of eligible/ineligible candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses or Merit list||–|
|Grievance redressal regarding eligibility||–|
|Online choice filling of preferences by eligible candidates||–|
|Allotment of institute/ course||–|
|Last date of joining/deposition of original documents and requisite fee||–|
|2nd round of counselling||–|
Merit list for Haryana NEET 2022 is to be available soon. As the merit list is hosted on the official website, candidates have to check it from there. A separate merit list has been uploaded for each category of the candidates who have applied for admission to Govt./Govt. aided or Private unaided medical/dental college.
Merit list will be indicating the names of the candidates who will be eligible for admission. It means only these candidates will be eligible to fill online choices for their preferred colleges.
NEET UG Haryana Merit List- Qualifying Criteria
Check the cut-off scores given below on the basis of merit list was prepared-
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff||Cutoff Marks|
|OBC/OBC – PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
|SC/SC – PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
|ST/ST – PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
|Unreserved – PH||45th Percentile||116-105|
How to check Haryana NEET UG Merit List 2022?
In order to download the merit list, candidates have to follow the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official portal of Haryana NEET counselling i.e. http://uhsugadmissions.in.
- Step II- Click on NEET 2022 Merit list link.
- Step III- Select the respective category from the various options.
- Step IV- Merit list PDF will appear on the screen.
- Step V- Check the name and other information mentioned on the list.
- Step VII- Lastly, click on the download option and save the merit list file on your device.
All the candidates are instructed to get their documents verified by the notified date, failing which their candidature will not be considered, for the first round. All candidates should ensure that they appear before the admission committee for document verification and enter their signatures to mark their attendance.
- Provisional Merit List of Eligible Candidates (With Remarks) (Available Soon)
- Provisional List of Not Eligible/Absent Candidates After Document Verification for Round 1 (Available Soon)
- Merit List of NRI Candidates (Available Soon)
- List of Candidates who have Successfully Submitted the Application Form along with Registration Fee for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2022
- List of Candidates who have Not Submitted the complete Application Form/Not Paid Registration Fee for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2022
Haryana Category-wise merit list
Candidates can view the list of eligible candidates for admission (i.e. merit list) for each category by visiting the links shared below-
For Govt./Govt. aided Medical/Dental Colleges-
- General category Merit list- Link/PDF
- SC category- Link/PDF
- BCA category- Link/PDF
- BCB Category- Link/PDF
- General- ESM Category- Link/PDF
- SC-ESM category- Link/PDF
- BCA-ESM category- Link/PDF
- General FF category- Link/PDF
- SC-FF category- Link/PDF
- BCA-FF category- Link/PDF
- BCB-ESM category- Link/PDF
- BCB-FF category- Link/PDF
- Bench Mark disability category- Link/PDF
For Private Unaided Medical/Dental Colleges-
- General category- Link/PDF
- SC-Category- Link/PDF
- BCA-category- Link/PDF
- BCB-Category- Link/PDF
- Bench Mark Disability category- Link/PDF
- Management quota- Link/PDF
(All the links/pdf will be updated soon)
Particulars on NEET UG Merit list Haryana
Haryana NEET UG merit for the year 2022 will mainly indicate the names of the candidates eligible for admission to MBBS and BDS programs. Check the list of all the particulars that will be mentioned on merit list below-
- Name of the eligible candidates
- Merit no.
- Application ID
- NEET 2022 Roll number
- Father’s name
- Login Id
- Date of Birth
- NEET score
- Other instructions
Admission Process after Haryana NEET merit list publication
After the publication of the merit list, candidates will be given chance to resolve their issues and grievances related to eligibility. Once grievance redressal will be over, eligible candidates have to fill choices for courses and colleges as per their preferences. The online choice filling process will end probably in the month of Oct/Nov.
Participants must fill in maximum preferences so that their chances of getting a preferred seat increase. Eligible candidates not completing the choice filling process within the given time will not be considered for seat allotment.
On the basis of choices filled by the candidates, seats will be allocated to them. Seat allotment result will be published online in July month. Those who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college for joining and admissions. They must be present at the allotted institutions with all the original documents for the purpose of disposition of original documents and the requisite admission fee.
2nd round of counselling will also be organized for filling vacant seats after 1st allotment. The schedule for 2nd counselling will be released shortly.
If you have any questions in regards to Haryana NEET State merit list 2022, then comment below.