Haryana NEET Merit List 2020: Haryana NEET state merit for 85% state quota seats for the year 2020 will be released by the Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER). Haryana NEET merit list of the candidates eligible for admission is likely to be published in the month of June/ July 2020. DMER is the state-counseling authority of NEET UG 2020 for Haryana state.
Candidates who will register for Haryana MBBS and BDS admission have to verify the documents and after that they can access Haryana NEET merit list from the official website. Haryana NEET Merit list is published separately for all the categories of the candidates. Candidates whose name will be there in the list will be eligible to fill choices.
Readers looking for detailed information on Haryana NEET MBBS/BDS merit list must go through the article shared below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Haryana NEET Merit List 2020
- 2 How to check Haryana NEET UG Merit List 2020?
- 3 Particulars on NEET UG Merit list Haryana
- 4 Admission Process after Haryana NEET merit list publication
Haryana NEET Merit List 2020
|Name of the exam||NEET (UG) 2020|
|Article category||Merit list|
|Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|State Counseling Authority||Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Course offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Release of merit list||June/ July 2020|
|Mode of release of the Haryana NEET merit list||Online|
|DMER Official website||http://dmerharyana.org/admissions|
Haryana NEET Counselling- Important dates
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Online registration||June 2020|
|Verification of documents||July 2020|
|Completion of deficiencies of documents for all the candidates||July 2020|
|Display of eligible/ineligible candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses or Merit list||July 2020|
|Grievance redressal regarding eligibility||July 2020|
|Online filling of preferences by eligible candidates||June to July 2020|
|Allotment of institute/ course||July 2020|
|Last date of joining/deposition of original documents and requisite fee||July 2020|
|2nd round of counseling||To b notified soon|
Merit list of Haryana NEET 2020 will be made available in June/July 2020. As the merit list is hosted on the official website, candidates have to check it from there. Separate merit list has been uploaded for each category of the candidates who have applied for admission to Govt./Govt. aided or Private unaided medical/dental college.
Merit list will be indicating the names of the candidates who will be eligible for admission. It means only these candidates will be eligible to fill online choices for their preferred colleges.
Also Read: Haryana NEET Cut off marks 2020
NEET UG Haryana Merit List- Qualifying Criteria
Check the cut-off scores of 2019 given below on the basis of merit list was prepared-
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff||Cutoff Marks|
|OBC/OBC – PH||40th Percentile||133-107|
|SC/SC – PH||40th Percentile||133-107|
|ST/ST – PH||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Unreserved – PH||45th Percentile||133-120|
How to check Haryana NEET UG Merit List 2020?
In order to download the merit list, candidates have to follow the instructions shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official portal of Haryana NEET counseling i.e. http://uhsugadmissions.in.
- Step II- Click on NEET 2020 Merit list link.
- Step III- Select the respective category from the various options.
- Step IV- Merit list PDF will appear on the screen.
- Step V- Check the name and other information mentioned on the list.
- Step VII- Lastly, click on the download option and save the merit list file in your device.
All the candidates are instructed to get their documents verified by the notified date, failing which their candidature will not be considered, for the first round. All candidates should ensure that they appear before the admission committee for document verification and enter their signature to mark their attendance.
- Provisional Merit List of Eligible Candidates (With Remarks) (Available Now)
- Provisional List of Not Eligible/Absent Candidates After Document Verification for Round 1 (Available Now)
- Merit List of NRI Candidates (Available Now)
- List of Candidates who have Successfully Submitted the Application Form along with Registration Fee for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2020-21
- List of Candidates who have Not Submitted the complete Application Form/Not Paid Registration Fee for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses 2020-21
Haryana Category-wise merit list
Candidates can view the list of eligible candidates for admission (i.e. merit list) for each category by visiting the links shared below-
For Govt./Govt. aided Medical/Dental Colleges-
- General category Merit list- Link/PDF
- SC category- Link/PDF
- BCA category- Link/PDF
- BCB Category- Link/PDF
- General- ESM Category- Link/PDF
- SC-ESM category- Link/PDF
- BCA-ESM category- Link/PDF
- General FF category- Link/PDF
- SC-FF category- Link/PDF
- BCA-FF category- Link/PDF
- BCB-ESM category- Link/PDF
- BCB-FF category- Link/PDF
- BenchMark disability category- Link/PDF
For Private Unaided Medical/Dental Colleges-
- General category- Link/PDF
- SC-Category- Link/PDF
- BCA-category- Link/PDF
- BCB-Category- Link/PDF
- BenchMark Disability category- Link/PDF
- Management quota- Link/PDF
(All the links/pdf will be updated soon)
Particulars on NEET UG Merit list Haryana
Haryana NEET UG merit for the year 2020-21 will mainly indicate names of the candidates eligible for admission to MBBS and BDS programs. Check the list of all the particulars that will be mentioned on merit list below-
*** Check kab ara hai PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
- Name of the eligible candidates
- Merit no.
- Application ID
- NEET 2020 Roll number
- Father’s name
- Login Id
- Date of Birth
- NEET score
- Other instructions
Admission Process after Haryana NEET merit list publication
After the publication of merit list, candidates will be given chance to resolve their issues and grievances related to eligibility. Once grievance redressal will be over, eligible candidates have to fill choices for course and colleges as per their preferences. Online choice filling process will end probably in the 1st or 2nd week of July 2020.
Participants must fill as much as number of preferences so that chances of getting preferred seat increases. Eligible candidates not completing choice filling process within the given time will not be considered for seat allotment.
On the basis of choices filled by the candidates, seats will be allocated to them. Seat allotment result will be published online in July month. Those who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college for joining and admissions. They must be present at the allotted institutions with all the original documents for the purpose of disposition of original documents and requisite admission fee.
2nd round of counseling will also be organized for filling vacant seats after 1st allotment. The schedule for 2nd counseling will be released shortly.
If you have any question in regards to Haryana NEET State merit list 2020, then comment below in discussion section below.