Gujarat ITI 2nd Round Merit List 2020: DET, Gujarat has completed the application process on 20th August 2020 and has also released 2nd merit list for the 2nd round counselling. Gujarat ITI Merit Cum Call Letter for 1st round was released on 24th August 2020. It has been published online on the official admission portal. Now 2nd round Merit cum call letter is also available on the official website on 14th September 2020.
Each year DET Gujarat, invites application for admission of eligible candidates of the state to various government &private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in various engineering and non-engineering ITI programs. Admission to these applicants will be granted on the basis of merit and online counseling. No entrance test was conducted for this admission process.
- 1 Gujarat ITI 2nd Round Merit List 2020
- 2 Gujarat ITI Merit List 2020 2nd Round
- 3 How to check Gujarat ITI 2nd Round Merit List 2020?
Gujarat ITI 2nd Round Merit List 2020
UDPATE: Gujarat ITI 2nd round merit list 2020 is out on 14th September 2020 and can be checked through candidate’s login. Check direct link below.
For complete details on Gujarat ITI 2nd Round Merit list, readers can read this article till the end. Here, you will find detailed information on admission/counseling schedule, merit cum call letter, how to check 2nd round ITI merit list, post merit list procedure, etc.
DET Gujarat ITI Admission 2020- Details
|Admission||DET Gujarat ITI Admissions 2020|
|Category||Merit list/ Call letter|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET), Gujarat|
|Courses offered||Engineering and non-engineering ITI programs|
|Publication of state merit list (1st round)||24th August 2020|
|Mode of release of merit list||Online|
|2nd Round Merit List||14th September 2020|
|Admission portal||http://hte.rajasthan.gov.in https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Official DTE Gujarat website||http://www.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in|
Information Brochure- Download Here
DTE Gujarat ITI 2020 Admission- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Submission of online admission form starts||1st July 2020|
|Last date for submitting online application||21st August|
|Display of merit list cum call letter(1st round)||24th August 2020|
|Interview and admission against first seat allotment||Done|
|Publication merit cum call letter (2nd round- for nodal institute)||14th September 2020|
|Publication of merit cum call letter (3rd round)||23rd September|
|Publication of merit cum call letter (4th round)||12th October|
|Commencement of academic session||13th October 2020|
Gujarat ITI Merit List 2020 2nd Round
Merit cum call letter for Gujarat ITI 2nd round admissions published on 14th September. Registered candidates can download and print it from the official DTE ITI admission portal. They have to use valid login credentials to get the call letter.
Merit of the candidates is prepared on the basis of marks of the registered candidates in qualifying exam (i.e. class 8th/ class 10th and class 12th). Merit cum all letter will indicate name of the allotted college and trade to the candidate, merit status, counselingdate, time and venue and other information related to admission.
Merit cum call letter will be released after the completion of application process at each round of counseling. Candidates who will not be issued in call letter in first round should not lose hope as he/she can apply for second round.
2nd Round Merit Cum Call Letter will be prepared on the basis of following main factors-
- Merit/ marks of the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Category-wise reservation application as per government policies.
- Choices and preferences filled bycandidates
- Availability of seats in institutes
How to check Gujarat ITI 2nd Round Merit List 2020?
As merit cum call letter for Gujarat ITI admission will be issued only through online mode, candidates have to download it from official website.
They can download it by following the given steps-
- Visit the official website of Gujarat ITI admission first. (https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in)
- On the homepage of the portal, click on “Print Admission Merit cum call letter” link.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the Application number, confirmation number, and date of birth. Click on submit button.
- Merit list cum call letter will appear.
- Download and take printout of the same and keep it safe.
What After the publication of Merit List?
Issue of call letter to the candidates indicates that the candidates have been shortlisted for the counseling process. After the release of the call letter, these candidates who will be shortlisted have to attend the counseling process. The printed copy of call letter is compulsory to carry to the counseling venue along with all the other documents.
ITI Gujarat counselinginclude interview and document verification. Shortlisted candidates have to go through an interview and have to verify all the original documents. Therefore, they are required to produce all the original documents for the purpose of verification.
Candidates who will not be allotted call letters and seats in the first round of counselingcan apply for subsequent rounds. There will be total four rounds of counseling through which seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates.Candidates not satisfied with institute or trade allotted to them can apply for transfer of trade within the stipulated date and time.
At the time of reporting at the designated center for counseling, GD/ interview, and document verification, shortlisted candidates must carry all their original documents with photocopy of each. The list of some of the important documents is given below-
- Printed copy of application form
- Merit cum call letter
- 8th class/ 10th class (SSC)/12th class (HSC) marks memo and pass certificate (as applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Driving license (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Account no.
- Bank’s passbook’s first-page photocopy
- Passport-sized photographs
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Candidates who will not report at the counseling venue on schedule date and time shall be disqualified. Depending on the performance of candidates at interview and document verification seat allotment and admission will be confirmed. Candidates will be issued an allotment letter and they have to report at the allotted college for payment of admission fee and to complete formalities related to admission.
- Call letter for 2nd Round counseling and admission procedure released on 14th September.
- It will be uploaded online.
- It can be downloaded by using valid login details.
- For every round of counseling, separate merit/call letters will be issued as per the vacancies available.
- Candidates have to compulsorily carry their merit cum call letter to the counseling venue.