Gujarat ITI 1st Round Merit List 2022: DET, Gujarat will release the first merit list of Gujarat ITI 2022 on its portal on 4th July 2022. The list is published online on the official admission portal and applicants shortlisted in the list will be called for an interview. Later such applicants may complete their admission process.
Each year DET Gujarat invites applications for admission of eligible candidates of the state to various government &private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in various engineering and non-engineering ITI programs. Admission to these applicants will be granted based on merit and online counseling. No entrance test was conducted for this admission process.
Gujarat ITI 1st Round Merit List 2022
For complete details on Gujarat ITI 1st Round Merit list, readers can read this article till the end. Here, you will find detailed information on admission/counseling schedule, merit cum call letter, how to check 1st round ITI merit list, post merit list procedure, etc.
Latest: Gujarat ITI Mock round admission result announced on 12th July 2022. Shortlisted applicants may pay their fee as per the schedule given below.
DET Gujarat ITI Admission 2022- Details
|Admission||DET Gujarat ITI Admissions 2022|
|Category||Merit list/ Call letter|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET), Gujarat|
|Courses offered||Engineering and non-engineering ITI programs|
|Publication of state merit list (1st round)|
4th July 2022 (2 PM)
|Mode of the release of merit list||Online|
|2nd Round Merit List||–|
|Admission portal||http://hte.rajasthan.gov.in https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Official DTE Gujarat website||http://www.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in|
Gujarat ITI Key Links
DTE Gujarat ITI 2022 Admission- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Last date for submitting online application||26 June 2022|
|Display of merit list cum call letter(1st round)||4th July 2022|
|Last date of choice filling||8th July (6 PM)|
|Mock Admission result on||12 July 2022|
|Interview and admission against first seat allotment|
|Publication merit cum call letter (2nd round- for nodal institute)||–|
|Publication of merit cum call letter (3rd round)||–|
|Publication of merit cum call letter (4th round)||–|
|Commencement of academic session||–|
Gujarat ITI Merit List 2022 1st Round
Merit cum call letter for Gujarat ITI 1st round admissions will publish online. Registered candidates can download and print it from the official DTE ITI admission portal. They have to use valid login credentials to get the call letter.
The merit of the candidates is prepared based on the marks of the registered candidates in the qualifying exam (i.e. class 8th/ class 10th and class 12th). Merit cum all letter will indicate the name of the allotted college and trade to the candidate, merit status, counseling date, time and venue, and other information related to admission.
Merit cum call letter will be released after the completion of the application process at each round of counseling. Candidates who will not be issued call letters in the first round should not lose hope as he/she can apply for the second round.
1st Round Merit Cum Call Letter will be prepared on the following main factors-
- Merit/ marks of the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Category-wise reservation application as per government policies.
- Choices and preferences filled by candidates
- Availability of seats in institutes
How to check Gujarat ITI 1st Round Merit List 2022?
As merit cum call letter for Gujarat ITI admission will be issued only through online mode, candidates have to download it from the official website.
They can download it by following the given steps-
- Visit the official website of Gujarat ITI admission first. (https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in)
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the “Print Admission Merit cum call letter” link.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the Application number, confirmation number, and date of birth. Click on submit button.
- Merit list cum call letter will appear.
- Download and take a printout of the same and keep it safe.
What After the publication of the Merit List?
Issue of call letter to the candidates indicates that the candidates have been shortlisted for the counseling process. After the release of the call letter, these candidates who will be shortlisted have to attend the counseling process. The printed copy of the call letter is compulsory to carry to the counseling venue along with all the other documents.
ITI Gujarat counseling includes an interview and document verification. Shortlisted candidates have to go through an interview and have to verify all the original documents. Therefore, they are required to produce all the original documents for verification.
Candidates who will not be allotted call letters and seats in the first round of counseling can apply for subsequent rounds. There will be a total of four rounds of counseling through which seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates. Candidates not satisfied with the institute or trade allotted to them can apply for transfer of trade within the stipulated date and time.
At the time of reporting at the designated center for counseling, GD/ interview, and document verification, shortlisted candidates must carry all their original documents with a photocopy of each. The list of some of the important documents is given below-
- A printed copy of application form
- Merit cum call letter
- 8th class/ 10th class (SSC)/12th class (HSC) marks memo and pass certificate (as applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Driving license (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Account no.
- Bank’s passbook’s first-page photocopy
- Passport-sized photographs
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Candidates who will not report to the counseling venue on the scheduled date and time shall be disqualified. Depending on the performance of candidates at interview and document verification seat allotment and admission will be confirmed. Candidates will be issued an allotment letter and they have to report to the allotted college for payment of the admission fee and to complete formalities related to admission.
- Call letter for 1st Round counseling and admission details will be available on the portal
- It will be uploaded online.
- It can be downloaded by using valid login details.
- For every round of counseling, separate merit/call letters will be issued as per the vacancies available.
- Candidates have to compulsorily carry their merit cum call letter to the counseling venue.