Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019: DET, Gujarat has completed the application process on 27th June 2019 and it is ready to release merit list for the 1st round. Gujarat ITI merit cum call letter for 1st round was scheduled to be released on 29th June 2019. It has been published online on the official admission portal. Merit cum call letter link has been updated on the official website but it will be activated tomorrow.
- Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019
- Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019 1st Round
- How to check Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019?
Each year DET, invite application for admission of eligible candidates of the state to various government &private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in various engineering and non-engineering ITI programs. Admission to these applicants will be granted on the basis of merit and online counseling. No entrance test was conducted for this admission process.
Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019
For complete details on Gujarat ITI Merit list, readers can read his article till the end. Here, they will find detailed information on admission/counseling schedule, merit cum call letter, how check merit list, post merit list procedure, etc.
DET Gujarat ITI Admission 2019- At a Glance
|Admission||DET Gujarat ITI Admissions 2019|
|Category||Merit list/ Call letter|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET), Gujarat|
|Courses offered||Engineering and non-engineering ITI programs|
|Publication of state merit list (1st round)||29th June 2019|
|Mode of release of merit list||Online|
|Admission portal||http://hte.rajasthan.gov.in https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Official DTE Gujarat website||http://www.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in|
Information Brochure- Download Here
DTE Gujarat ITI 2019 Merit List- Schedule/ Important Dates
|First round seat allotment|
|Submission of online admission form starts||1st June 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application||26th to 27th June 2019|
|Display of merit list cum call letter(1st round)||29th June 2019|
|Interview and admission against first seat allotment||5th July to 29th July 2019|
|Publication merit cum call letter (2nd round- for nodal institute)||14th August 2019|
|Publication ofmerit cum call letter (3rd round)||23rd August 2019|
|Publication of merit cum call letter (4th round)||15th September 2019|
|Commencement of academic session||1st August 2019|
Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019 1st Round
Merit cum call letter for Gujarat ITI admissions will be published tomorrow. Registered candidates can download and print it from the official DTE ITI admission portal. They have to use valid login credentials to get the call letter.
Merit of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks of the registered candidates in qualifying exam (i.e. class 8th/ class 10th and class 12th). Merit cum all letter will indicate name of the allotted college and trade to the candidate, merit status, counselingdate, time and venue and other information related to admission.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Latest Update 29th June 2019: Gujarat ITI 1st Merit List 2019 has been declared today. We have update merit list here after the announcement. Follow below link to download merit list.
Click here to Check Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019 (Link is available Now)
Merit cum call letter will be released after the completion of application process at each round of counseling. Candidates who will not be issued in call letter in first round should not lose hope as he/she can apply for second round.
Merit cum call letter will be prepared on the basis of following main factors-
- Merit/ marks of the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Category-wise reservation application as per government policies.
- Choices and preferences filled bycandidates
- Availability of seats in institutes
How to check Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019?
As merit cum call letter for Gujarat ITI admission will be issued only through online mode, candidates have to download it from official website.
They can download it by following the given steps-
- Visit the official website of Gujarat ITI admission first. (https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in)
- On the homepage of the portal, click on “Print Admission Merit cum call letter” link.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the Application number, confirmation number, and date of birth. Click on submit button.
- Merit list cum call letter will appear.
- Download and take printout of the same and keep it safe.
Click here to get your merit/call letter- (Link will be available soon)
What After the publication of Merit List?
Issue of call letter to the candidates indicates that the candidates have been shortlisted for the counseling process. After the release of the call letter, these candidates who will be shortlisted have to attend the counseling process. The printed copy of call letter is compulsory to carry to the counseling venue along with all the other documents.
ITI Gujarat counselinginclude interview and document verification. Shortlisted candidates have to go through an interview and have to verify all the original documents. Therefore, they are required to produce all the original documents for the purpose of verification.
Candidates who will not be allotted call letters and seats in the first round of counselingcan apply for subsequent rounds. There will be total four rounds of counseling through which seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates.Candidates not satisfied with institute or trade allotted to them can apply for transfer of trade within the stipulated date and time.
At the time of reporting at the designated center for counseling, GD/ interview, and document verification, shortlisted candidates must carry all their original documents with photocopy of each. The list of some of the important documents is given below-
- Printed copy of application form
- Merit cum call letter
- 8th class/ 10th class (SSC)/12th class (HSC) marks memo and pass certificate (as applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Driving license (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Account no.
- Bank’s passbook’s first-page photocopy
- Passport-sized photographs
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Candidates who will not report at the counseling venue on schedule date and time shall be disqualified. Depending on the performance of candidates at interview and document verification seat allotment and admission will be confirmed. Candidates will be issued an allotment letter and they have to report at the allotted college for payment of admission fee and to complete formalities related to admission.
- Call letter for counseling and admission procedure will release on 29th June.
- It will be uploaded online.
- It can be downloaded by using valid login details.
- For every round of counseling, separate merit/call letters will be issued as per the vacancies available.
- Candidates have to compulsorily carry their merit cum call letter to the counseling venue.
Directorate of Employment and Training,
Block No.1, 3rd Floor, Dr.Jivraj Mehta Bhavan,
Toll-Free No.- 18002335500
Fax No.- 79-23253835