DNB CET 2020 Final List: National Board of Examination (NBE) is going to release the final list of the candidates who had submitted their course fee after appearing in the first round of their counselling. The final list will be available on 5th June 2020 after 11 AM at the NBE counselling website. Those candidates who had appeared in the first round of DNB CET 2020 counselling and submitted their respective course fee can check their DNB CET final list from the direct link given below.
Update: The final list of the shortlisted candidates of the first round of counselling will be issued on June 5th.
Latest: In the second round of counselling few more seats will be added.
DNB CET Merit list 2020
After appearing in the first round of counselling the NBE has declared its result on 24th May 2020 on their website and also issue a notice for those who have shortlisted that they must submit their course fee in the due course time but due to the lack of internet connectivity in the nation, NBE has extended the last date of submission of course fee and now students who have been shortlisted can submit their fee till 4th June till 5:00 PM. Check DNB CET merit list notice below;
National board of examination
DNB CET 2020 (post MBBS and Post diploma)
Registration and filling of choices in the first round
8th May to 17th May 2020 (Extended to 22 May)
DNB CET Official website
Result of the first allotment
24th May 2020
Last date of submitting course fee
4th June 2020
Final merit list shortlisted in the first round
5th June (11:00 AM onwards)
Status of final DNB CET merit list
DNB CET 2020 E-Joining
After submitting their course fee in the first round of seat allotment such candidates can download their SEAT ALLOTMENT LETTER from the official website of the NBE submitting their login credential and also submit their E-Joining to NBE thereafter. The format of E-joining is available below and it should be uploaded on the website by 15th June 2020.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
DNB CET 2020 physical joining
The student who had allotted the institute in the first round of counselling need to report at their institute physically along with the seat allotment letter which they downloaded from the website along with a letter of physical joining whose format is given below whereas on the same day, their original document will be verified by the institution to check their eligibility criteria. The physical joining process will be undertaken from 6th June to 30th June but in some areas, this date might be extended by the NBE due to COVID-19.
NOTE: Those candidates who failed to upload the E-joining letter on the website within the due time their seat will be forfeited and course fee also.
DNB CET Counselling 2020
- The registration window for participation in counselling process has been closed and those who had registered and submitted their choice are eligible to take part in the counselling process.
- To participate in the online counselling for DNB (Post MBBS) must follow the guidelines mentioned in the NEET PG and handbook issued by the NBE strictly.
- Those candidates allotted the seat during the counselling process must deposit an amount of Rs 125000/- which is non-refundable to confirm and freeze the allotment of seat.
- Those candidates who have allotted the seat during the DNB CET first round can change or modify the seat choice in the second round but those who have opted for freezing are not allowed to participate in the second round of counselling.
- But those who opted freeze option and failed to submit their course fee it may lead to the loss of seat and the seat will be made available to other candidates in other rounds of counselling.
- The original documents will be verified by the allotted institute and candidates need to report the institute after the second of DNB CET counselling.
- The schedule of the second round of counselling will be announced after the announcement of the second round of counselling by MCC, DGHS, MoHFW, and Govt. of India.
- In the DNB CET second round of counselling few more seats will be added.
Documents required to submit
Those candidates who have been DNB CET shortlisted and allotted an institute need to furnish some of their documents for verification. Below we have mentioned some documents which are required to submit
- Qualifying examination certificates in original
- Passport size photograph
- Category certificate (if any)
- Identification proof
identification proof required
Those candidates who have been shortlisted and allotted a seat need to produce their identification proof along with the other required documents in original.
Below we have mention list of identification proof which student can produce:
- PAN card
- Valid Indian Passport
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
Note: If any students produce any other identification proof except mentioned above will not be accepted.
DNB CET 2020 sponsored seat
Those candidates who are working in a government whether it is state or central or any PSU Organisation on a regular basis seat will be allocated to them based on their merit in offline counselling.
The details of the offline counselling schedule will be available for them on the NBE official website and such candidates need to submit NOC letter from their institution on the counselling day.
DNB CET 2020 Important points
- The final merit list will be available on the official website of the NBE or students can also get the same from the link given on this page
- The next counselling schedule will be notified on the official website of NBE.
- Those who had shortlisted in the result of the first round of allotment need to submit their non-refundable course fee within the due course period.
- The choices once submitted by the candidate can be modified but if they locked their DNB CET choices then no modification will be permitted.
- Those who have not confirmed or lock their choices before the last date, their choices will be automatically confirmed.
- Candidates who had missed participating in the first round of counselling cannot participate in the DNB CET second round.
- Those who appear in the DNB CET first round but the seat did not allot to them can appear in the DNB CET final round of counselling and based on their merit seats vacant will be allotted to them.
- Only such candidates will be considered in the final round (mop-up) counselling who have not allotted any seat during any round of counselling.
- Every candidate needs to produce their original document to their respective institute for verification.
- No change of institute or seat is permitted once allotted to them.
How to check the DNB CET 2020 final merit list 2020?
To check the final merit list of the first round of seat allotment you need to follow the below procedure:
- First of all, you need to visit the NBE official website or you can also click the direct link given below
- Now on the home page of the website, you need to submit your login credential and submit the same
- Now the final list will be available to you.
If you have any query you may contact NBE @ firstname.lastname@example.org