Delhi NEET Merit List 2020: The NEET 2020 exam has been conducted well by the authorities during the pandemic time. Most of the students took examination despite the challenge of Coronavirus and cleared the exam. The hard work and enthusiasm of the students towards studies is appreciable, and now they have also tasted its result.
Delhi NEET merit list 2020 is going to be released online soon. It is expected that the NTA authorities will release the NEET merit list 2020 most probably in October 2020 end or in the first week of November 2020. As board has released the answer keys, we can expect the publication of result soon. Neet Delhi counselling is conducted by Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi (DU).
UPDATE: The registration process for NEET Delhi 2020 MBBS counselling has started. 1st seat allotment will be out on 5th November 2020. Stay connected for updates.
The NEET merit list will be prepared based on the applicants’ marks. It will be having the name of the students and their roll numbers. The name of the applicants will be placed in descending order on the merit list. The one with the highest marks will get the 1st rank in the NEET merit list 2020. Based on the merit list, the candidates will get admission in the medical colleges of different states.
NEET Merit List 2020
The NEET merit lists are of the following three types-
- All India Merit List: The list will be having the names and the roll numbers of all the candidates from every part of India. If any student gets a good rank here, then he/she can join any medical college in any state. The merit list is prepared based on All India Rank (AIR).
- AIQ (All India Quota): The merit list is prepared to offer admission to the applicants under AIQ. Every medical college has a 15% quota reserved for students from any other part of the country. The students with a high rank in all India merit list can get admission under AIQ.
- State-wise Merit List: Another merit list will be prepared on state wise. The medical colleges offer admission on their 85% seats based on this merit list.
Delhi NEET Merit List 2020
As stated above the admission in most of the seats of a medical college will be offered based on the state merit list. For each state it will be prepared by its admission authorities. Delhi NEET merit list 2020 will be prepared by the concerned authority for NEET counselling. The list will be prepared and released by the authorized committee after All India NEET Merit List 2020. For the year 2019, NEET counselling for 85% seats in DELHI was organised by Faculty of Medical Sciences, DU. To get the name in the Delhi NEET merit list 2020, the applicants will have to register themselves first on the website of the counselling authority.
The Delhi Medical college admission schedule is yet to be released by the authorities. It is expected that the Delhi merit list and admission schedule will be released after the NEET result 2020. The candidates who have the domicile of Delhi can only register for admission in medical colleges under the state quota. The merit list will be released online, and we will update the dates of the same as soon as the authorities announce them.
NEET MBBS Delhi Rank List 2020: Important Points
Here have a look at a few important points related to NEET Merit list 2020 for MBBS and BDS;
- Based on previous years’ merit release time, the students can expect the MBBS Rank List online in November 2020 (tentative).
- The merit list will be released online in pdf format.
- The name of the NEET Delhi counselling authority shall be disclosed soon.
How To Download NEET MBBS Delhi Rank List 2020?
Here are the steps that you will have to follow to get your Delhi NEET Merit list 2020;
1st Step: As MCC will release the Delhi NEET merit list for 85% seats that come under state quota so you will have to visit mcc.nic.in to get it.
2nd Step: The authorities will provide a link to the NEET merit list 2020 for MBBS and BDS on the home page of the website. Click on it.
3rd Step: A pdf file will appear on the screen. Here you will have to look for your roll number. You can search your name by using the Ctrl+f command.
4th Step: It is a must to take the print out of the page of the merit list that has your name and number. The page will help you at the time of counseling and admission in medical courses in DU.
Delhi NEET Percentile 2020
NEET result 2020 is yet to be announced, but the applicants are curious to know the DU NEET percentile 2020. So here we have compiled the expected percentile to get admission in Delhi’s medical colleges;
|Category of Applicants||Expected Percentile For Delhi State Quota|
|General or UR Categories||50 Percentile (701 to 134)|
|Physically Challenged Candidates from UR||45 Percentile (133 to 120)|
|For candidates from SC and ST Category||40 Percentile (133-107)|
|For OBC candidates||40 Percentile (133-119)|
Check below the cut-off marks range for NEET UG 2020-[table “11” not found /]
Criteria for Making NEET Merit List 2020
NEET merit list 2020 will be prepared by the officials based on the marks scored by each applicant. Officials will be prepared for all Indian candidates. As the number of applicants is always high in the NEET exam, so there are chances of two people to score the same marks in the NEET exam. In this case, the rank of the examines is decided based on the below-given criteria;
- Candidates who have scored higher marks in Biology will get a higher rank.
- If marks in Biology are the same then the marks in chemistry can be checked. Applicants with higher marks in chemistry will get a higher rank.
- If both cases mentioned above cannot be used in finalizing the rank of the candidates, than the one candidate with less wrong answers in the exam will get a higher place than the others with the same marks.
- If none of those above conditions work for the candidates who score the same marks, then the age will be the only criteria to decide the rank, and the elder one will get a higher rank than the others with the same marks.
NEET DU Cut Off Marks 2020
The merit list of NEET is to place the names of the candidates in a list based on their performance in the exam and the cut-off marks is the minimum required marks to be qualified enough to admission in any medical college or school. The authorized committees will release the cut off marks for admission in medical colleges in Delhi. Further, the colleges will announce the cut off marks based on the applications they have received from the students. For admission to DU medical colleges, the MCC will release the cut off marks. The NEET cut off marks 2020 will depend on the following factors;
- Total number of applicants
- Applicants participated in the NEET exam 2020
- Category wise segregation of the admission seekers in medical colleges
- Availability of seats
- The difficulty level of the NEET exam 2020
Queries related to NEET Delhi 2020 Merit list can be asked in the comment section.