Delhi NEET Merit List 2022: The NEET 2022 exam has been conducted well by the authorities. Delhi NEET provisional eligible list for admission to UG will be available soon. Neet Delhi counselling will be conducted by the Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi (DU).
The NEET merit list will be prepared based on the applicants’ marks. It will be having the name of the students and their roll numbers. The name of the applicants will be placed in descending order on the merit list. The one with the highest marks will get the 1st rank in the NEET merit list 2022. Based on the merit list, the candidates will get admission to the medical colleges of different states.
NEET Merit List 2022
The NEET merit lists are of the following three types-
- All India Merit List: The list will be having the names and the roll numbers of all the candidates from every part of India. If any student gets a good rank here, then he/she can join any medical college in any state. The merit list is prepared based on the All India Rank (AIR).
- AIQ (All India Quota): The merit list is prepared to offer admission to the applicants under AIQ. Every medical college has a 15% quota reserved for students from any other part of the country. The students with a high rank on the all-India merit list can get admission under AIQ.
- State-wise Merit List: Another merit list will be prepared state-wise. The medical colleges offer admission on their 85% seats based on this merit list.
Delhi NEET Merit List 2022
As stated above admission to most of the seats of a medical college will be offered based on the state merit list. For each state, it will be prepared by its admission authorities. Delhi NEET merit list 2022 will be prepared by the concerned authority for NEET counselling. The list will be prepared and released by the authorized committee after the All India NEET Merit List 2022.
The Delhi Medical college admission schedule is yet to be released by the authorities. The candidates who have the domicile of Delhi can only register for admission in medical colleges under the state quota. The merit list will be released online, and we will update the dates of the same as soon as the authorities announce them.
NEET MBBS Delhi Rank List 2022: Important Points
Here have a look at a few important points related to NEET Merit list 2022 for MBBS and BDS;
- Based on previous years’ merit release time, the students can expect the MBBS Rank List online soon.
- The merit list will be released online in pdf format.
- The name of the NEET Delhi counselling authority shall be disclosed soon.
How To Download NEET MBBS Delhi Rank List 2022?
Here are the steps that you will have to follow to get your Delhi NEET Merit list 2022;
1st Step: As MCC will release the Delhi NEET merit list for 85% of seats that come under state quota so you will have to visit mcc.nic.in to get it.
2nd Step: The authorities will provide a link to the NEET merit list 2022 for MBBS and BDS on the home page of the website. Click on it.
3rd Step: A pdf file will appear on the screen. Here you will have to look for your roll number. You can search your name by using the Ctrl+f command.
4th Step: It is a must to take the printout of the page of the merit list that has your name and number. The page will help you at the time of counselling and admission to medical courses at DU.
Delhi NEET Percentile 2022
NEET result 2022 is now available, and the applicants are curious to know the DU NEET percentile 2022. So here we have mentioned the percentile to get admission in Delhi’s medical colleges;
|Category of Applicants||Expected Percentile For Delhi State Quota|
|General or UR Categories||50 Percentile|
|Physically Challenged Candidates from UR||45 Percentile|
|For candidates from SC and ST Category||40 Percentile|
|For OBC candidates||40 Percentile|
Criteria for Making NEET Merit List 2022
NEET merit list 2022 will be prepared by the officials based on the marks scored by each applicant. Officials will be prepared for all Indian candidates. As the number of applicants is always high in the NEET exam, so there are chances of two people scoring the same marks in the NEET exam. In this case, the rank of the examines is decided based on the below-given criteria;
- Candidates who have scored higher marks in Biology will get a higher rank.
- If marks in Biology are the same then the marks in chemistry can be checked. Applicants with higher marks in chemistry will get a higher rank.
- If both cases mentioned above cannot be used in finalizing the rank of the candidates, then the one candidate with fewer wrong answers in the exam will get a higher place than the others with the same marks.
- If none of the above conditions works for the candidates who score the same marks, then age will be the only criteria to decide the rank, and the elder one will get a higher rank than the others with the same marks.
NEET DU Cut Off Marks 2022
The merit list of NEET is to place the names of the candidates in a list based on their performance in the exam and the cut-off marks are the minimum required marks to be qualified enough for admission to any medical college or school. The authorized committees will release the cut-off marks for admission to medical colleges in Delhi. Further, the colleges will announce the cut-off marks based on the applications they have received from the students. For admission to DU medical colleges, the MCC will release the cut-off marks. The NEET cut off marks 2022 will depend on the following factors;
- Total number of applicants
- Applicants participated in the NEET exam 2022
- Category wise segregation of the admission seekers in medical colleges
- Availability of seats
- The difficulty level of the NEET exam 2022
Queries related to NEET Delhi 2022 Merit list can be asked in the comment section.