B Borooah College Merit List 2022: B Borooah College is a college in Assam affiliated with Gauhati University. The BB College has completed its online application process for various courses like B.A, B.Sc, B.Sc(IT), and BBA. The admissions are generally made on a merit basis and applicants who have submitted applications are now eager to view B Borooah College Merit List. The officials have released the merit list for some of the courses and the remaining lists wil be released soon.
B Borooah College Merit List 2022
Merit lists for each subject/ program is released separately by the college. Applicants can access it only in online mode. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the merit list have to appear for admission as per the specified schedule. Check all the latest information regarding B Borooah’s college merit list here in this article.
B Borooah College Admission 2022: Key Details
|B Borooah College Admission
|B Borooah College
|HS, BA, BSc & other UG courses
|Date of release of merit list
|Announced (For Some Courses)
Process to download B Borooah College Merit list
The merit list for each course will be communicated only through the official website of the college. No hard copy of the merit list will be generated and sent to candidates by post. Once the merit list will be updated online, applicants to follow the given procedure to access the merit list-
- Go to the official website of B Borooah College.
- Click on the “Administration” tab and click on the “Admission” link shown on the dropdown menu.
- Now click on the merit list option.
- Select the respective course.
- The merit list for the selected option will open.
- Find your name/ roll number in the list.
- Save this list for your reference.
Particulars on Merit List
The merit list is likely to upload in the form of PDFs for all the programs. Candidates have to access their merit list by clicking on the relevant links. Check the particulars that are supposed to be printed on the merit list-
- Name of the applicant
- Registration No.
- Course and Subject code
- Date of merit release
- Date of birth
- Date of exam
- Marks/ points
- Total marks
- Remarks, if any
Documents Required for admission
After the publication of the merit list for all the programs, the college will start the admission process for selected candidates. These candidates have to keep the following documents ready with them at the time of admission-
- Marksheet and Pass certificates of the qualifying exam.
- Certificate issued from the head of the last attended institution.
- Original certificate in case of gap (as applicable)
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Original caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of specialised labelled issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- NCC, Extra-curricular activities, or Scout & Guide quota certificate, if applicable
In case of any query regarding the B Borooah College Merit List for the year 2022, you can write us through the comment section.
The authorities have released the merit list for most of the courses.
Yes, the college will issue separately merit for each course.
It can be accessed online by visiting the official website of the college. The direct links are provided above in this article.