Rainbow IPO Allotment Status: Rainbow Children’s Medicare Ltd., a Hyderabad-based chain of pediatric hospitals, is going to announce its Initial Public Offering (IPO) allotment today i.e. 5th May 2022. The company’s initial public offering (IPO) was available from April 27 to April 29, 2022, and got bids totaling Rs. 25.49 crore, compared to Rs. 2.05 crore in shares on sale. Those who subscribed for Rainbow Children’s Medicare’s IPO may verify their allotment online by signing in to the BSE or the KFinTech Technologies Ltd (Company’s registrar) website. Check out the rest of the article to learn more about the Rainbow IPO Allotment Status.
Rainbow IPO Allotment Status Check Online
The organization provides a variety of services, including neonatal and pediatric critical care, multi-specialty services, quaternary care, and more. Rainbow Childcare also runs 14 hospitals and three clinics in six locations, totaling 1,500 beds as of September 30th, 2021. The company’s IPO was similarly well-received by investors, as the total number of shares offered in the three days of the IPO bidding procedure was 12.43 times the total number of shares offered. Other important resources are provided in the sections below, including an overview, subscription details, GMP, and the verification procedure.
|Company Name||Rainbow Children’s Medicare Ltd|
|Registrar Name||KFinTech Technologies|
|IPO Face Value||Rs. 10 per share|
|IPO Price||Rs. 516 to Rs. 542 per share|
|IPO Lot Size||27 shares|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Promoter Holdings||Pre-Issue Share Holding: 62.19%|
Post-issue Share Holding: 49.83%
|Company Promoters||Dr. Ramesh Kancharla, Dr. Dinesh Kumar Chirla & Dr. Adarsh Kancharla|
|Lead Managers||Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Ltd.|
J.P. Morgan India Pvt. Ltd.
IIFL Securities Ltd.
|Company Official Website||rainbowhospitals.in|
|KFinTech Technologies website||risop.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx|
|IPO Allotment Announcement||05th May 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||06th May 2022|
|Credit of Shared to Demat Account||09th May 2022|
|IPO Listing Date||10th May 2022|
Rainbow Children Medicare GMP
- Grey Market: An IPO grey market can be explained as a market where the shares of the company are bid and offered by the traders unofficially. This takes place even before the shares are issued by the company in the IPO. Since it is an unofficial market so there are no rules & regulations and all the deals are based on mutual trust.
- Grey Market Premium (GMP): The grey market premium is nothing but the price at which the shares are being traded in the grey market. As per the sources, the current GMP of Rainbow Children Medicare Ltd. is Rs. 30 with the subject to rates of 600.
- IPO Subscription Status (Detailed): By the IPO’s closing date, April 29, 2022, the company’s IPO had been subscribed 12.43 times. This section will provide you with thorough information on the company’s IPO subscription status from the beginning to the end. Investigate the contents of the table thoroughly and jot down your findings:
27th April 2022
28th April 2022
29th April 2022
- Shares Offered: Rainbow Medicare IPO is a public issue of 20,514,617 equity shares, under which they offered 10,107,308 shares to the investors who belong to a retail category, 5,775,605 to the QIB category & 4,331,704 to the NII category. Check out the tabulated data to collect figures for the shares offered by the company to its investors:
|Category||Shares Offered||Amount (Crore)|
How to check Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Allotment Status Online?
By adopting the following methods, you will be able to verify the IPO Allotment of Rainbow Children Medicare:
From BSE’s website:
- Open the BSE IPO Allotment application status page whose link is available below.
- Under the column of ‘Status of Issue Application’ start filling down the asked particulars.
- After filling down the particulars, tick on the ‘Search’ box available at the end of the page.
- Hold on for a few minutes and you will be connected to a new web page showing you the details of the company’s IPO.
From KFinTech Technologies Website:
Another method through which you can your company’s IPO allotment is by visiting its registrar website:
- Go to the IPO allotment page of KFinTech Technologies website.
- The multiple links via which you can check the company’s IPO will be available.
- Choose any one of the link and the IPO Allotment status page will get open.
- Proceed by entering the pointers demanded inside the empty sections and mark on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you will be connected to a renew page with the information about the Rainbow Children Medicare IPO Allotment.