LIC IPO Allotment Status: The IPO subscription period for India’s largest insurance business, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), has been concluded, and all eyes are now on the LIC IPO Share allotment date i.e. 12th May 2022. The LIC IPO received a positive response from investors, as the offer was subscribed 2.95 times on its closing date (09th May 2022), making it one of the country’s largest IPOs to date, with bids for 47.83 crore equity shares received against a total IPO size of 16.2 crore equity shares, and the shares will be listed on the NSE and BSE on the promised date. Learn more about the LIC IPO Allotment status by visiting the company’s registrant, KFin Technologies Ltd, or reading the rest of this article.
- 1 LIC IPO Allotment Status Available
- 2 LIC India IPO Allotment Schedule
- 3 How to check LIC IPO Allotment Status?
- 4 LIC IPO Allotment Status Link
LIC IPO Allotment Status Available
With the subscription around 2.95 times, the Indian authorities have been capable of enhancing around 21,000 crores. Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) Secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey withinside the press notice thanked each investor who invested their cash in LIP IPO and due to their contribution, the initials proportion sale of coverage met with protecting all of the categories making it one of the examples of the Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
The price band became stored at Rs 902-Rs 949 with the IPO lot length of 15 shares. So far, the most important IPO quantity mobilised became from Paytm at Rs. 18,300 crore back in the year 2021 accompanied through the Coal Indian (2020) at almost Rs 5,500 crore. Understanding the principles of LIC IPO isn’t always a smooth challenge however at your convenience, we have got defined each subject matter in easy phrases so retain glancing on the relaxation of the sections that encompass the subject approximately the LIC IPO Allotment status.
|Company Name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Registrar||KFin Technologies Ltd|
|IPO Price||Rs. 902 to Rs. 942 per share|
|IPO Face Value||Rs. 10 per share|
|IPO Lot Size||15 shares|
|Issue Size||2,21,374,920 shares of Rs. 10|
|Offer for Sale||2,21,374,920 shares of Rs. 10|
|Retail Discount||Rs 45 per share|
|Employee Discount||Rs 45 per share|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue Type|
|Listing At||BSE & NSE|
|Company Promoters||The President of India acting through the Ministry of Finance, Government of India|
LIC India IPO Allotment Schedule
|Allotment Declaration||12th May 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||13th May 2022|
|The credit of Shared to Demat Account||16th May 2022|
|Listing Date||17th May 2022|
Life Insurance Corp IPO Subscription Details (times)
The table shared below will be explaining the LIC subscription statistics in detail that will help you in understanding more about the company’s IPO:
|Day & Date||QIB||NII||Retail||Employee||Policyholder||Total|
|Day 1 (04th May 2022)||0.33||0.27||0.60||1.17||1.19||0.67|
|Day 2 (05th May 2022)||0.40||0.47||0.93||2.22||3.11||1.03|
|Day 3 (06th May 2022)||0.56||0.76||1.23||3.06||4.01||1.38|
|Day 4 (07th May 2022)||0.67||1.08||1.46||3.54||4.67||1.66|
|Day 5 (08th May 2022)||0.67||1.24||1.59||3.79||5.04||1.79|
|Day 6 (09th May 2022)||2.83||2.91||1.99||4.40||6.12||2.95|
LIC IPO is a public issue of 1,62,078,067 equity shares under which 69,179 were offered to the retail investors, 35,931,236 shares to QIBs & 29,648,427 to NIIs. The detailed figures about the company’s shares offered are present in the table below:
|Category||Shares Offered||Amount (in Crore)|
How to check LIC IPO Allotment Status?
There are various methods with the help of which you can check your LIC IPO Allotment and the steps involved in those methods are explained in the following sections:
Via BSE website:
- Start the first method of checking the IPO allotment by landing on the BSE’s application page whose link is shared in the table below.
- On that page, press the ‘Application Status Check’ link and the issue application will appear.
- Now start filling in the pointers demanded inside the boxes of the application form and once you are done with the filling procedure tick on the ‘Search’ button and the fresh page will be showing your LIC IPO Allotment details.
- End the allotment process by saving the page into the bookmarks or favourites tab through this you can check those details anytime and anywhere.
Via KFin Technologies website:
- Select the link of KFin Technologies who is the registrar of LIC from the link which is available in the table shared at the end of the page and open it in a new tab.
- To check the IPO Allotment Status multiple links will be provided on the home screen of the website.
- Choose any of the links as per your preference and commence this method by submitting the asked pointers.
- Once you are done submitting all the pointers tick on the ‘Submit’ box, and the fresh page will contain your LIC IPO details.
- Finish the procedure by putting the details into some notepads and wait for the listing date.