BPSC 66th CCE Online form and Notification 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission notification for 66th combined competitive Examination is out. Many aspirants were waiting for the release of the BPSC 66th CCE notification, so they can apply for the available vacancies. Interested applicants can apply online to participate in the 66th Combined Competitive Examination from 28th September 2020 onwards. The BPSC 66th CCE application submission process for BPSC 66th CCE is yet to start, and it will continue till 20 October 2020.
According to BPSC 66th CCE notification 2020, the recruitment examination will be conducted to fill 562 vacant posts in Bihar. Those who were waiting for PBSC notification 2020 can check the important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and other important information from this page.
- 1 BPSC 66th CCE Online Form
- 2 BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020
- 3 BPSC 66th CCE Online Form Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How To Apply For Bihar BPSC 66th CCE Recruitment?
- 5 BPSC 66th CCE Selection Procedure
- 6 BPSC 66th CCE Admit Card 2020
- 7 BPSC 66th CCE Result 2020
BPSC 66th CCE Online Form
|Title||BPSC 66th CCE 2020|
|Exam conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a year|
|Registration/Application Process Status||Active Now|
|Selection Procedure||Prelim, Main and Personal Interview|
|Working Location||Anywhere in Bihar|
|BPSC 66th CCE Online Form||Bpsc.bih.nic.in|
BPSC 66th CCE Notification 2020
UPDATE: The online application for BPSC 66th CCE recruitment for the year 2020 has been finally started from 28th September 2020. Candidates can apply using the link shared below .
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the 66th CCE notification 2020. The aspirants were looking for its release from long. The BPSC conducts this Examination once in a year, but in 2020, it has got delayed due to pandemic. Now, as the notification has come out so the Bihar government job aspirants must be excited to apply for it. Here, look at the important dates associated with the BPSC 66th CCE Recruitment 2020.
BPSC 66th CCE Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Bihar Public Service Commission issued the notification for CCE, but the application submission process has not started yet. Check the below-given table to know about the dates related to recruitment in BPSC-
|BPSC 66th CCE Notification Released Date||16 September 2020|
|The Online Application Submission will start from||28 September 2020|
|Last Date to submit your application online||20 October 2020|
|BPSC Admit Card for Prelim Exam will be Issued||December 2020|
|BPSC 66th CCE Prelim Exam date||27 December 2020|
|66th CCE Prelim Result will be Announced||Dates are yet be announced|
|Mains Exam for 66th CCE will be conducted||Yet to be announced|
|The result of the Mains exam will be released on||Yet to be announced|
|Interview Dates||Yet to be announced|
The dates that are not mentioned here will be updated on the page based on official announcements from BPSC.
For the year 2020, the Bihar Public Service Commission is inviting the application for 562 vacant posts. These vacancies are available in different departments under the Bihar state government. Check the details of available vacancies in both Hindi and English languages here;
|S. No.||Post Name||Department Name||Level||Number Of Vacancies|
|1||DSP||Home Department||Level 9||34|
|2||District President||Home Department||Level 9||2|
|3||Prison Inspector||Home Department||Level 9||3|
|4||Assistant Commissioner Of Taxes State||Tax Department State||Level 9||11|
|5||Electoral Officer||State Election Commission||Level 9||2|
|6||District Planning Officer/ Planning Officer||Labour Resource Department||Level 9||5|
|7||Officer||Sugarcane Industries||Level 9||5|
|8||Probation Officer||Home Department||Level 9||19|
|9||Additional District Transport Officer||Transport Department||Level 7||30|
|10||Municipal Executive Officer||City Development and Housing Department||Level 7||15|
|11||Food and Supply Inspector||Consumer Protection Department||Level 7||157|
|12||Labour Enforcement Officer||Labour Resource Department||Level 7||51|
|13||Revenue Officer||Revenue and Land Reform Dept||Level 7||66|
|14||Block Panchayat Raj Officer||Panchayati Raj Dept||Level 7||162|
BPSC 66th CCE Online Form Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the above mentioned vacancies, BPSC has set eligibility criteria. If you fulfill all the conditions set by BPSC, you are eligible to apply for the available vacancies. Read the below-given information to know if you can apply for the vacancies in Bihar or not;
- The minimum age of the candidates to apply for the available vacancies is 21 years.
- The maximum age set by BPSC for the available vacancies id 37 years.
- Female applicants and candidates from reserved categories will get relaxation in the upper age limit. The age limit for UR Female candidates and BC, OBC candidates are 40 years. The upper age limit is 42 years for SC, ST category.
- Applicants must be a graduate or have an equivalent degree to apply for the available vacancies.
- To apply for the vacancies in the Police department, the applicants’ height must be 5 feet 5 inches. For SC, ST, and female candidates, the minimum required height is 5 feet 2 inches.
How To Apply For Bihar BPSC 66th CCE Recruitment?
To apply for the vacancies released by the BPSC, the applicants will have to apply online. The online application form submission window will get activated on 28 September 2020. Here are the instructions to apply for BPSC 66th CCE Recruitment 2020;
- Step 1: To apply for the vacancies under Bihar BPSC 66th Recruitment, the job seekers will have to visit the following website; www.bpsc.bih.nic.in or directly click on https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Step 2: On this page of the website, scroll down the page to find the link of the BPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2020; click on the link to apply as shown in the page below.
- Step 3: Now, registration form will appear and you have to register on the page. For this, enter your details. Keep your active mail id and phone number handy with you while registration.
- Step 4: Now, you will have a login id and password. To apply for the BPSC vacancies, log in on the page with the credentials.
- Step 5: Fill up the given application form and submit it online. You will have to upload your scanned photo and signature too.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee to complete the form. Take a receipt of the paid fee and application form for further use.
It is a must for the applicants to pay the application fee to complete the procedure to apply for vacant posts in Bihar BPSC Recruitment 2020. Through online mode, the applicants can pay the fee. Applicants can pay the fee through net banking, debit card, or credit card. Here is the detail of application fee that applicants will have to pay;
- For Permanent Residents of Bihar including UP, SC, ST, Female, and candidates from other categories, the application fee is Rs. 150/-
- For the applicants from other states, the BPSC 66th CCE application fee is Rs. 600/-
BPSC 66th CCE Selection Procedure
Applicants will have to clear the Prelim exam first; then, the shortlisted ones will face the Mains and Interview. The authorities have announced the prelim exam dates already. After this, the Mains exam will be conducted. The candidates who will score the cut off marks or more marks than this will be eligible to take the mains examination. On clearing the mains exam, the applicants will have to face the interview round. The final merit list will be released after that, and based on the final list, the applicants will get the call letters.
BPSC 66th CCE Exam Pattern
As stated above, the BPSC Exam has the following three phases;
- Prelim Exam
- Main Exam
The exam will be qualifying in nature. It will have 150 multiple choice questions from GK will be asked. Every question will be for one mark, and there will not be any negative marking in the prelim exam. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
On scoring the marks either equal or more than the cut-off marks, the applicants can participate in the Mains exam. In the Mains exam, the applicants will have to take three compulsory and one elective paper. The three selective papers will be as follows; General Hindi, General Studies I, and General Studies II. The third paper applicants can choose from the list given with the notification of 66th CCE.
BPSC 66th CCE Admit Card 2020
The authorities will release the admit card online for the applicants who have applied for BPSC 66th on or before the last day to submit the form. The admit card will be released 8-10 days before the prelim examination. From the official website of BPSC the candidates can download it. To download the admit card, the applicants will have to log in on the official portal. The admit card is an essential document, and candidates will have to show it to the exam center to take it.
BPSC 66th CCE Result 2020
BPSC will release the result of the prelim exam soon after the successful completion of exam. The result will be released online on the official website of BPSC. The authorities will also release a cut off marks and a merit list of the selected candidates. The candidates who will score the marks equal to or more than the cut off marks only those will be considered qualified.
BPSC 66th CCE Registration Form- Click Here
BPSC 66th CCE Registration Portal- Click Here
Download the BPSC 66th CCE Recruitment Notification 2020, click here.