UP TET Admit Card 2020 Hall Ticket @ http://updeled.gov.in/: Examination Regulatory Authority (ERA) or Pariksha Niyamak Parishad, Prayagraj is the examining authority that conducts various competitive examinations in the state of Uttar Pradesh. ERA Prayagraj will be conducting the UPTET 2020 exam Soon. UP TET Admit Card 2020 will be uploaded on the official website prior to a week before the examination date. All candidates can get their UPTET Admit Card 2020 from this page.
Currently the admit card is not available. However, the applicants can refer to the steps shown in the video below which depicts the simple procedure to download the admit card for previous year.
All the candidates are advised to download the admit card only from the official website. No, admit card will be made available to candidates through post. They just have to download it from the official website. All the candidates who are going to take the exam are advised to carry their hall ticket to the exam hall positively on the date of the exam. Without a valid hall ticket, No examinee will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
UP TET Admit Card 2020
UP Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) is a state-level eligibility test conducted for the recruitment of teachers for Primary level and Upper- primary level. Under this, two papers are conducted viz. Paper I for Class I- V and Paper II for Class VI to VII. Candidates can appear for Paper I, Paper II for both.
This year around 17 lakh candidates are going to take UP TET 2020 exam. The exam will be conducted at the examination centers established across various districts of the state.
All the candidates who applied for UP TET 2020 and waiting for issue of the hall ticket must read this article. Here, we have compiled all the important information related to UP TET 2020 exam dates, admit card issue dates, mode of availability of admit card, essential documents, exam centers, etc.
UP TET 2020- At a Glance
|Examination||UP Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2020|
|Article category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Examination Authority||Examination Regulatory Authority/ Pariksha Niyamak Parishad, Prayagraj|
|Type of test||State Level Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Availability of admit card||Available Soon|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline (OMR based)|
|Official website||http://updeled.gov.in/ http://www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in/|
UP TET Admit Card 2020- Important Dates
Have a look at the complete schedule of UP TET 2020 given as follows-
|Starting date of submission of application||November 2020|
|Last date of application||November 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||December 2020|
|Date of written exam||December 2020|
|Publication of answer keys||December 2020|
|Declaration of result||January 2021|
Particulars Printed on the UPTET Admit Card
UP TET 2020 hall ticket is likely to indicate the following particulars-
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Hall Ticket No.
- Roll No.
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Examination date
- Exam Shift
- Reporting time and duration of exam
- Language preference
- Name of the allotted exam center with center code
- Instructions to candidates
Candidates go through all the details and admit card particulars carefully and verify them before appearing in the exam.
Items to be carried to the Examination Centre
All the examinees must ensure that they carry the necessary documents at the exam hall on the day of exam. The list of all the essentials is shared below-
- A printed copy of the downloaded UP TET 2020 admit card.
- An original copy of photo identity proof (as uploaded in the application form). It can be a candidate’s Driving Licence, PAN card, Voter Id, Passport, etc.
- Training certificate or Marksheet of any semester of the qualifying exam
- Black ballpoint pen
All the instructions and details about the essential document are mentioned on the admit card therefore, all the candidates to go through the details before the exam. They should not carry documents other than the aforementioned to the exam hall.
Candidates found with any restricted item at the exam hall will be disqualified and serious actions will be taken against them.
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
UP TET 2020 Examination Centers
The detail about the allotted exam center will be printed on the admit card of each candidate. UP TET 2020 will be conducted across 75 districts of the state. The names of all the test districts are shared as under-
|Firozabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Ghaziabad|
|Sambhal||Sant Kabeer Nagar||Sant Ravidas nagar|
- UP TET 2020 hall tickets will be published soon.
- No printed copy of the admit card is dispatched to any candidate.
- Admit card can be downloaded only from the official portal or directly from the link provided on this page.
- Hall ticket has been issued only to the candidates who have submitted applications successfully.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to bring the printed copy of their hall tickets along with other required documents to the examination center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- If candidates find any discrepancy in admit card particulars, they must immediately contact the concerned authority.
- All the candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website for the latest updates related to UPTET 2020.
How to download UP TET Admit Card 2020?
UP TET admit card can be downloaded only in online mode. To download the admit card, candidates are required to follow the instructions shared as under-
- Step I- Go to the official website of UPTET 2020- http://updeled.gov.in/.
- Step II- On the homepage, click on UPTET 2020 Hall Ticket link.
- Step III- UP TET 2020 login page will open.
- Step IV- Enter the login credentials asked in the space provided and click the submit button.
- Step V- Admit card will appear.
- Step VI- Go through all the details and verify.
- Step VII- Lastly, download and take printouts of the Hall Ticket. Keep the printed copy safe till the issue of certificate.
Click Here to Download UPTET Admit Card 2020 (Available Soon)
UP Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari,
Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
Phone No.- 0532-2467504, 0532-2466769