SSC CGL Cut Off: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has successfully conducted the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2021 in April 2022. And now on 4th July, its result has been announced along with cut off. The CGL Result can be checked online. Here in this article, we have shared the cut-off marks for all the papers. Cut-off marks are an important factor that decides the result of the candidates. SSC CGL Cut Off for the recently conducted exam will be released after the publication of the result. The result date will be announced shortly. For more information related to the cut-off marks keep reading this article.
- 1 SSC CGL Cut-Off Marks
- 2 SSC CGL Result 2022: Key Dates
- 3 How to check SSC CGL Cut-Off Marks?
- 4 SSC CGL Expected Cut-Off Marks
- 5 SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Cut Off Marks
SSC CGL Cut-Off Marks
SSC CGL Cut-Off marks are disclosed after the publication of the result of each tier. The result as well the cut-off marks are posted only on the official web portal of the commission. Only those candidates are to be considered for further selection stage who will satisfy the cut-off marks criteria in the respective category.
SSC CGL Exam 2022: An Overview
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 3 Exam|
|Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the post||Various posts|
|Date of SSC CGL 2021 Tier I||11 to 21 April 2022|
|Cut-off Marks Availability Status||Available|
|Date of Tier 1 result||4 July|
SSC CGL Result 2022: Key Dates
|Date of Tier I exam||11 to 21 April 2022|
|Date of Tier-II exam||–|
|Date of Tier III exam||–|
|Declaration of Tier IV result and Cut-off marks||To be announced soon|
|Date of Tier IV exam||To be announced soon|
SSC CGL Minimum Qualifying Marks
To qualify the Tier 3 exam, all the candidates are required to secure minimum qualifying marks fixed by the Commission for each category. Those who fail to secure the minimum qualifying marks are not able to qualify for the next round. Check the category-wise minimum qualifying marks details given below-
- Un Reserved (UR)- 30%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- 25%
- Economical Weaker Section (EWS)- 25%
- Others- 20%
How to check SSC CGL Cut-Off Marks?
The cut-off marks are released after the publication of the result. Candidates can access their results as well the cut-off marks pdf on the official website of SSC. They need to follow the simple steps given here to get the cut-off marks details checked-
- Step 1- Open the official website of SSC first.
- Step 2- Now, go to the Result tab given on the top of the homepage along with other tabs.
- Step 3- Now click on CGL option and a list of all the notices regarding results will open.
- Step 4- Click on the CGL 2021 Tier I list of candidates shortlisted for evaluation option.
- Step 5- The pdf will open. Check for the cut-off marks information mentioned therefore.
- Step 6- Download and retain the page for further references.
Preparation of Cut-Off Marks
Cut-off marks are prepared separately for each of the posts covered under this exam. For each category of the candidates, the cut-off marks are prepared separately. Generally, cut-offs are released for four lists which are prepared as per the categorization of the various CGL posts. The cut-off marks are based on various factors and these are listed here-
- Total number of candidates appearing in the exam
- Total number of vacancies available
- Difficulty level of exam
- Marking Criteria
- Reservation rule applied
- Other factors
In order to qualify for the next Tier, candidates have to satisfy the cut-off marks criteria specified for the respective category.
SSC CGL Expected Cut-Off Marks
The cut-off marks for SSC CGL 2021 Tier 1 exams will be published soon along with the result. Here have shared the expected cut-off marks
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Expected)|
As soon as a result of Tier 3 will release we will update post-wise and category-wise cut-off marks here.
SSC CGL 2021 Tier I Cut Off Marks
Previous Year Cut-Off Marks
Also, have a look at the previous year (2019) cut-off marks for the Tier 3 exam shown below for all the posts-
- For List I- Assistant Audit Officer (A.A.O.) post
For List II- Junior Statistical Officer/ Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- For List III- All Post requiring CPT
- List IV- Other posts (including DEST)
|Category||Cut-off Marks||Candidates available|
|SSC official website||ssc. nic.in|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut off||Available Now|