Sikkim NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2022: NTA has conducted NEET 2022 exam and now the applicants are curious to know about the cut-off for the colleges in their state. As per the process NEET cut off for the 15% seats in the medical colleges is released by the Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Whereas the remaining 85% of seats come under the state quota and state authorities release the cut-off for them. In this post, we have included the information about Sikkim NEET cut off marks 2022.
Only those applicants will be eligible to get admission to the medical colleges in Sikkim who have qualified the NEET 2022 exam. NTA has released the NEET cut-off along with the result. Those candidates who have scored minimum marks equal to cut off or more than the released cut-off will be considered as qualified to apply for a seat in medical college under any quota.
Sikkim NEET Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
NEET cut off 2022 for 85% of seats in the medical colleges of Sikkim will be released by the Government of Sikkim, Human Resource Development Department. NEET cut-off 2022 for Sikkim will be released after the counselling process will be completed. Meanwhile, we can get an idea about the expected NEET cut off 2022 from the previous year’s NEET cut off. Here is the Sikkim NEET cut-off for previous years for admission to Sikkim’s medical colleges.
SMU MBBS 2022 Qualifying Criteria
|Schedule Caste||40th percentile|
|Schedule Tribe||40th percentile|
|Other Backward Classes||40th percentile|
|Physically handicapped||45th percentile|
NEET Cut Off 2022
|Category||2022 Cut Off|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||116-105|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||116-93|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||116-93|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||116-93|
Sikkim NEET Cut Off 2022
The overall percentiles released by NTA for NEET 2022 are higher than the previous years so the same changes can be expected with the Sikkim NEET cut off 2022. The applicant can expect a hike of 5-6 points in the NEET cut off 2022. Here we have given the NEET Sikkim cut off which will be updated soon:
|Category of candidates||Cut-off Marks|
The cut-off for medical colleges in Sikkim will be released after the counselling process will be concluded. Here is the list of the best medical colleges in Sikkim.
Medical Colleges in Sikkim
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok
- Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy, Gangtok
- Vinayaka Missions Sikkim College of Nursing, Gangtok
- Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing, Gangtok
Now have a look at the seat reservation for the 85% of seats that come under the state quota;
|Course||General||North East||Defence||Sikkim Govt||NRI/NRI Sponsored|
Sikkim MBBS/BDS Admission 2022
The admission process for MBBS and BDS courses will be started after the release of the NEET 2022 result. Only those applicants are eligible to get admission in medical courses offered by colleges in Sikkim who will score minimum marks as per the NEET cut off 2022.
The admission process in medical courses will start with online registration. Those applicants who want to get admission to medical colleges of Sikkim must NEET to register online for state NEET counselling. The counselling and admission in the medical colleges of Sikkim are taken care of by the Directorate of Technical Education, Human Resource Department, Government of Sikkim. Admission notification for 2022 from the concerned authorities will be released and available on the official website of the Sikkim Human Resource Department. We have mentioned a direct link to the website at the end of this post.
After applying online to appear in the NEET counselling process 2022 for Sikkim the applicants will have to submit their documents online. Applicants will be asked to submit the following documents to the Directorate of technical education. All the below-mentioned documents will be during office hours as per the given schedule.
- Sikkim Subject Certificate or COI of Father or certificate of identification of the candidates
- Valid community certificate in the name of the candidate or trade license in the name of parents or employment certificate of the parent.
- BPL certificate (issued by DESME recently)
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Valid demand Draft (Applicants will have to write their name at the back )
All the interested and eligible applicants will have to carry all the aforementioned documents in original and photocopy. The original copy of the documents will be returned on the same day after scrutiny. Candidates will also get the admit card on the same day to appear in further process on the same day.
We hope this article will help you well to get admission to Sikkim medical colleges and to know their NEET cut off 2022. But still, if there is something you want to ask about Sikkim NEET Expected cut off 2022 then write to us in the comment box below.