NEET UG 2023 was conducted on 7 May 2023 and soon its result will be declared. Now those candidates who appeared in this exam are waiting for the Punjab NEET Cut Off Marks. Such cut off will be released by the officials along with the NEET Result. Applicants may check category-wise cut-off online at the NTA portal. As per the provision, 15% of seat allocation will be taken care of by NTA and the rest 85% of seat allocation will be done by the different states. In this post we have compiled the Punjab NEET Expected Cut-Off Marks 2023.
Punjab NEET Cut Off 2023
In Punjab, the NEET cut-off will be released by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). As of now, no official announcement has been made by the university authority about the date to release the Punjab NEET Cut off 2023. Punjab NEET Cut off for both MBBS and BDS courses will be released by the BFUHS for all the participating colleges in all categories.
The released Punjab neet cutoff would include details of the allotted course and college, scored marks in NEET 2023, and rank in state NEET. Punjab NEET will be prepared on the basis of the scored marks of the candidates in the NEET exam so it is important to score well in this examination in order to get admission to a reputed medical college in Punjab.
Suggested: NEET 2023 Result
Recommended: How Many Marks Required for NEET 2023?
Colleges Offering Admission in Medical Courses in Punjab
In Punjab, various medical colleges are available that will offer admission to qualified candidates. Those candidates who score more marks than the cut-off marks can take part in the counselling process conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
In Punjab, the counselling process will be handled by the BFUHS. In Punjab following colleges and institutes will offer admission to NEET-qualified applicants.
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Sadiq Road, Faridkot||100|
|Govt. Medical College, Majitha Road, Amritsar||200|
|Govt. Medical College, Sangrur Road, Patiala||200|
|Dayanand Medical College, Civil Lines, Ludhiana||100|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Amritsar||150|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Garha Road, Jalandhar||150|
|Christian Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana||75|
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Govt. Dental College, Amritsar||40|
|Govt. Dental College, Sangrur Road, Patiala||40|
|Dasmesh Institute of Research & Dental Sciences, Talwandi Road, Faridkot||100|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, G.T. Road, Amritsar||60|
|Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College Hospital & Research Institute, Ludhiana||100|
|Guru Nanak Dev Dental College & Research Institute, Patiala Bathinda Road||100|
|National Dental College, Tehsil Dera Bassi, Patiala||100|
|Luxmi Bai Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Sirhind Road, Patiala||100|
|Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Ferozepur||100|
|Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Dental College, VPO Sarabha, Ludhiana||50|
|Rayat-Bahra Dental College, VPO Sahauran, Mohali||100|
|Sri Sukhmani Dental College & Hospital, Derabassi, Mohali||100|
|Christian Dental College, Ludhiana||40|
NEET 2022 Qualifying Percentile
In order to get success in the exam, applicants need to score at least the below-mentioned marks. Those candidates who had scored the more or equal marks given below were eligible to get admission under the state quota of medical seats.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
Punjab MBBS Counselling 2023
The counselling process for MBBS aspirants in Punjab will be initiated and managed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). The counselling process may start in September. This process will be conducted online and offline in both modes. Candidates will get a seat as per the NEET Merit List 2023 of Punjab.
5 thoughts on “Punjab NEET Cut Off Marks 2023; GEN OBC SC ST Cut Off”
obtain mark 440in Neet Exam
Mam i score 185 in neet , general, i live in delhi may i get admission in punjab medical college
obtain mark 115 in neet exam
I have secured 521 marks in NEET general category any chance of admission in government college I am Punjab domicile
Hi. Did you get admission?