NTA NEET 2020 MBBS College Predictor Tool | Software for NEET State Rank | How to Check Predicted College Based on NEET Marks | BDS Rank Predictor
NEET 2020 MBBS College Predictor By Akash: The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam is a major entrance examination which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is conducted across the country for the candidates who want to take admission in the Medical courses such as MBBS and BDS which are offered in all the Government and Private Owned Institutes and Colleges.
Every candidate after the completion of examination is eager to know their performance which is a common phobia for almost everybody and to decrease the amount of pressure on candidates, Aakash NEET Rank predictor offer candidates accurate assumption about their rank scored in the NEET examination.
The ranks of the candidate will decide the factor on which they will be allowed to take admission into various colleges who offer Medical courses so, every candidate prepares for the exam with their full potential.
Table of Contents
- 1 NEET 2020 MBBS College Predictor
- 2 NEET 2020 MBBS College Predictor By Akash
- 2.1 Information about the Process Involved in Aakash Institute Predictor Tool-
- 2.2 Details of the Process Involved for Using Aakash NEET 2020 Rank Predictor Tool-
- 2.3 Information About the NEET 2020 Qualifying Percentile
- 2.4 Details About the NEET 2020 Question Paper Pattern
- 2.5 Steps Involved in Checking the Procedure to use NEET College Predictor
NEET 2020 MBBS College Predictor
Every year lakhs of candidates appear in this examination after months of preparation and try to qualify the NEET exam and get admission in their desired Colleges/Institute to pursue Medical courses. The examination will be held on 3rd May 2020 and the NEET Admit Card for the candidates is assumed to be released on 27th March and it will be issued by the board in online mode only, so all candidates are advised to check the official website of the board regularly for any notification regarding the release of Admit Card.
Dates for the NEET Examination 2020
|Date for the NEET examination||3rd May 2020|
|Releasing of Admit Card by the board||27th March 2020|
|Date for declaring the results of NEET||4th June 2020|
NEET 2020 MBBS College Predictor By Akash
Details About the Predictor Tools of Aakash Institute for NEET Examination 2020
Students are very eager to know about their performance in the NEET exam and to help them predict the marks, rank. Aakash Institute issues the NEET 2020 rank predictor tool which has been proved very effective and useful for the candidates over the years. Aakash predictor tool is used by the filling in the required information by the candidates which will provide them access to the tool and help them to a clear idea about the rank and colleges they have applied.
Information about the Process Involved in Aakash Institute Predictor Tool-
The Aakash Institute tools have the process of collecting the marks of the previous year’s toppers and the marks calculated by Aakash Institute 2020 marks calculation tool and the rest will be done by NEET 2020 rank Predictor which will calculate your rank. The actual NEET All India Rank may differ from the rank calculated by Aakash predictor tool which will be based on the NEET 2020 cut off pattern of question paper.
Details of the Process Involved for Using Aakash NEET 2020 Rank Predictor Tool-
The process for the usage of the rank predictor is very simple and requires only the candidate’s information which must be entered on the webpage of the Aakash Rank predictor tool and the candidates rank will be predicted by the webpage by clicking on the submit button.
Below are the steps for the correct usage of the Rank predictor tool and this must be followed by every candidate to avoid any error in the process of calculating Rank by the tool –
*** Check kab ara hai PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
- Candidate must first log into the website of Aakash NEET 2020 Rank Predictor Tool webpage
- Enter the details required by the webpage to calculate the NEET 2020 rank
- Click the “Submit” button
- The calculated ranks on the basis of expected marks will be displayed on the screen
Information About the NEET 2020 Qualifying Percentile
All candidates must qualify the minimum percentile required by the NEET board to get their names enrolled in the merit list and state wise rank list. The meaning of the term percentile is the total number of candidates who are lower than you in the qualifying list.
We can understand it like for e.g. 50 percentile means that 50 percent of candidates have obtained less marks than you which means that when you have scored 600 marks and the toppers in the exam have scored 700 marks out of the total and you can be calculated it as 600/700 = 85.7%
Details About the NEET 2020 Question Paper Pattern
|Total number of question||180|
|The Mode of conducting the Examination||Written Exam (offline mode)|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Language of the examination||There will be 11 different which are English, Hindi, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, and Telugu|
|Marking Method||One mark deduction for every incorrect answer|
Advantages of Using Aakash NEET 2020 Predictor of Ranks
- Prediction of mostly every rank is accurate based on the performance of the candidate in NEET 2020 examination
- Candidates can predict accurate assumption of their ranks using Aakash NEET rank predictor from the total number of candidates who appeared in the examination of NEET 2020.
- Aakash NEET rank predictor will help you calculate the rank you will score in the examination and will also help you in guiding the preparation for counselling for the colleges candidates desire to be enrolled.
Steps Involved in Checking the Procedure to use NEET College Predictor
- Candidates must use their Google and Facebook account to log into the website of NEET college predictor 2020
- Then-candidate will have to enter their Roll number, Date of Birth, Category, Rank, and preferred course
- Click on the “Submit” button
- He/she will be redirected to the webpage for the results it will contain certain information about the medical colleges and program which the candidate will get based on their rank they have achieved.
Advantages of Using the NEET 2020 MBBS College Predictor
- Accurate medical and dental college result which candidate will be provided based on their rank
- Guidance will be provided to candidate completely for the NEET Counselling round 2020
- Notification related to the latest news about the changes in counselling and admission program
- Informing the candidates about the probability they have to get admission in the college of their choice.
Hope you have understood the concept of NEET 2020 MBBS College Predictor By Akash and they are similar for other institutes also.
Comment below any doubt.
All the Best for NEET 2020.