Kasturba Medical College Manipal NEET Cut Off Marks: Kasturba Medical College is among the top medical colleges in India. It was India’s first private medical college. It is situated in Manipal, Karnataka in the southern part of India. KMC, Manipal was established in 1953 by T.M.A. Pai.
KMC, Manipal is recognized among the top private medical colleges of India. It is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), Malaysian Medical Council, Australian Medical Council and General Medical Council of Great Britain. It has around 1400 students coming from different countries of the world.
Table of Contents
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
Kasturba Medical College Manipal NEET Cut Off Marks
It was ranked 9th among the list of medical colleges in India by ‘India Today’ and ‘The Week’ and 10th by the ‘Outlook India’ in 2017.
In this article, we have shared the information about Kasturba Medical College, Manipal admission which includes courses offered here, fee structure, intake in all the courses, NEET expected cut off marks, admission procedure etc. This information will be helpful for medical students aspiring to get admission in KMC, Manipal.
|College Name||Kasturba Medical College|
|Popular name||KMC, Manipal|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Year of Establishment||1953|
Total 49 courses are offered in Kasturba Medical College which includes UG, PG, Diploma, Ph.D., Super Speciality courses. Below we have shared the list of all the courses offered at KMC, Manipal-
- Under Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
- Sc Yoga Therapy
- Sc Clinical Embryology
- MD – Post-graduation in Medicine
- Sc Postgraduate Degree
- Sc in Forensic Science
- MS – Master of Surgery
- PG Medical Diploma
- Super Speciality
- Ph.D. Program
- Certificate Diploma
- Certificate Course in Panchakarma Technician & Massage Therapist
- PG Certificate Course in Panchakarma
- PG Certificate Program in Clinical Embryology
Annual Intake In Kasturba Medical College
Intake is the number of seats available for a particular course in a year. Below is the list of seats available for all the courses in KMC, Manipal-
|Courses||Total Seats (Intake)|
|MS – Master of Surgery||38 seats|
|M.Sc Yoga Therapy||N/A|
|M.Sc Clinical Embryology||N/A|
|M.Sc Postgraduate Degree||N/A|
|M.Sc in Forensic Science||N/A|
|PG Medical Diploma||34 seats|
The annual intake of remaining courses will be updated soon.
MBBS Courses Seats
There are total 250 seats are sanctioned for MBBS in KMC, Manipal. Admission in these seats is granted to the students on the basis of all India common medical entrance examination i.e. NEET.
|MBBS||Rs. 5,023,000/- total|
|M.Sc Yoga Therapy||Rs.80,000/- total|
|M.Sc Clinical Embryology||Rs. 848,000/- total|
|MD – Post-graduation in Medicine||Rs. 6,237,000/- total|
|M.Sc Postgraduate Degree||Rs. 2,08,000/- total|
|M.Sc in Forensic Science||Rs. 3,00,000/- total|
|MS – Master of Surgery||Rs. 6,237,000/- total|
|PG Medical Diploma||Rs. 2,606,000/- total|
|DM||Rs. 5,974,000/- total|
|MCH||Rs. 5,974,000/- total|
|M.Phil||Rs. 174,000/- total|
|Certificate Course in Panchakarma Technician & Massage Therapist||Rs. 12,000/- total|
|PG Certificate Course in Panchakarma||Rs. 33,000/- total|
|PG Certificate Program in Clinical Embryology||N/A|
NEET 2016 cut off of KMC, Manipal
|MBBS||General Merit Rural||1505|
|MBBS||General Merit Hyderabad||1779|
|MBBS||General Merit Rural Hyderabad||3881|
|MBBS||General Merit Kannada||4160|
Expected NEET 2019 Cut Off Marks For Kasturaba Medical College
|Category||Cut off (Percentile)|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR- PH)||45th Percentile|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||40th Percentile|
- Admission in various courses is done on the basis of entrance exam in KMC, Manipal.
- Admission in MBBS seats of KMC, Manipal is granted to students on the basis of NEET UG score. NEET UG 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 5 May 2019.
- Admission in MD and MS courses is granted through NEET PG.
- Admission in KMC, Manipal in Super Speciality courses i.e. DM and MCH is based on NEET SS score.
- Admission in M.Sc is offered to candidates on the basis of Manipal Entrance Test, a university level entrance exam conducted by University itself.
There is a direct admission in certificate courses. No entrance exam will be conducted for these courses.
Hope, the information provided in this article will be beneficial for you. Keep visiting our page for more information related to admission in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. You can share your queries regarding this article by commenting in the comment box below.