IBPS RRB Application Form 2019 | Recruitment Procedure: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting the RRB applications from the candidates who are looking to have a stable career in banking. IBPS has released the recruitment notification for over 8000 vacancies on the post of Officer Scale I, II and III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). In this article we have shared all the information about IBPS RRB Application Form 2019, eligibility, how to apply online for IBPS RRB Application registration.
IBPS has released the official notification for the recruitment at various posts on 14th June 2019. The interested and eligible applicants can get information about IBPA RRB Recruitment 2019 in detail from this post.
Table of Contents
- 1 IBPS RRB PO & Office Assistant 2019- Participating Bank’s Name
IBPS RRB Application Form 2019
Many job seekers consider the banking sector as a lucrative sector in terms of job stability, salary and other benefits. The facilities offered by the banks to their employees make the banking as a most desirous sector to get a job. Many candidates were waiting for the release IBPS RRB Application form 2019. Now as the application form are available online for submission for the appropriate post as per the applicants’ qualification so it is important for the candidates to know more about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019.
Here have a quick look at the essential information related to IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019;
|Article Category||IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019|
|Official Notification for the Recruitment in IBPS||Published|
|Total Vacant Posts||Over 8000|
|Posts||Officer Scale I, II and III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Location of Posting||Anywhere in India|
|Application Submission Process||Started Online|
|Exam Will be conducted by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Will be conducted||Online|
|Number of Phases of exam for selection||3; Prelim Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview|
IBPS RRB Recuritment Important Dates 2019
Here are the important dates associated with IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019;
|IBPS RRB 2019 Events||IBPS RRB 2019 tentative dates|
|Online registration starts||18 June 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||4 July 2019|
|Last date to make fee payment||4 July 2019|
|Admit card for Pre-training for Officer Scale-I will be available||July 2019|
|Pre-exam training commences for Officer Scale-I||Last week of July 2019|
|Pre-exam training for Officer Scale-I will end||The first week of August 2019|
|Office Assistant pre-exam training admit card will available||July 2019|
|Pre Exam training for office Assistant will start from||The first week of August 2019|
|Office Assistant pre-exam training ends||The second week of August 2019|
|Admit Card for Prelim Exam for Officer Scale I will Available||July 2019|
|Online Preliminary Exam for Officer Scale I will commence||The second week of August 2019|
|Result of Prelim Exam for Officer Scale I will declare||September 2019|
|Admit card for Prelim exam of Office Assistant will available||August 2019|
|Prelim Exam for Office Assistant will start||Third Week Of August 2019|
|Admit card for the Main exam of Office Scale I, II & III will release on||September 2019|
|The main Exam for of Office Scale I, II & III will take place on||Second Week of October 2019|
|The main Exam for Post of Office Assistant will be conducted on||October 2019|
|Admit card to appear in the interview will available online||November 2019|
|Interview round will be conducted for the IBPS Main Exam Qualifiers||November 2019|
|Provisional Allotment for Officer Scale I, II and III and for Office Assistant will be done||January 2020|
IBPS RRB PO & Office Assistant 2019- Participating Bank’s Name
|Allahabad UP Gramin Bank (Uttar Pradesh)||Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (Telangana)|
| Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank|
| Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank|
| Assam Gramin Vikash Bank|
| Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank |
| Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank|
| Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin|
| Baroda UP Gramin Bank|
| Bihar Gramin Bank|
| Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank|
| Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank|
| Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank|
| Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank|
| Ellaquai Dehati Bank|
(Jammu & Kashmir)
| Gramin Bank of Aryavart|
| Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank|
| J & K Grameen Bank|
(Jammu & Kashmir)
| Jharkhand Gramin Bank|
| Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank|
| KashiGomtiSamyut Gramin Bank|
| Kaveri Grameena Bank|
| Kerala Gramin Bank|
| Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank|
| Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank|
| Madhyanchal Gramin Bank|
| Maharashtra Gramin Bank|
| Malwa Gramin Bank|
| Manipur Rural Bank|
| Meghalaya Rural Bank|
| Mizoram Rural Bank|
| Nagaland Rural Bank|
| Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank|
| Odisha Gramya Bank|
| Pallavan Grama Bank|
| Pandyan Grama Bank|
| Paschim Banga Gramin Bank|
| Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank|
| Prathama Bank|
| Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank|
| Punjab Gramin Bank|
| Purvanchal Bank|
| Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank|
| Sarva UP Gramin Bank|
| Saurashtra Gramin Bank|
| Sutlej Gramin Bank|
| Telangana Grameena Bank|
| Tripura Gramin Bank|
|UtkalGrameen Bank (Odisha)|| Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (Bihar)|| Uttarakhand Gramin Bank|
| Vananchal Gramin Bank |
| Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank |
|Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank Rajasthan||Sapatgiri Grameena Bank Andhra Pradesh|
IBPS RRB Vacancy Details 2019
IBPS conducts the exam every year to fill the vacant posts in the banks participating in the exam. In 2019 the IBPS exam will be conducted for following vacancies;
|Vacant Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Office Assistant (Multitasking)||4282|
|Scale I Officer||3497|
|Scale II Officer (Agriculture Officer, Marketing Officer, Treasury Officer, Law, CA, IT, General and Banking Officer)||1197|
|Scale III Officer||158|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019- Salary Details
Selected candidates will get their salary as per the scale. Here is the detail;
|Posts Name||Pay scale|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.7200-19300/-|
|Officer Scale- I||Rs.14500- 25700/-|
| Officer Scale-II (General Banking|
Officer/Specialist Officers )
|Officer Scale- III||Rs.25700- 25700/-|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB 2019 Application form
In the above-given table the vacancies in IBPS we have segregated the vacancies based on their scale. Now have a look at the eligibility criteria set for designation associated with vacancies in IBPS;
To apply for the vacancies release by IBPS the applicant must be either;
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee (came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India) or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from countries like Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, etc. With the intention of permanently settling in India.
We would recommend you to read the official notification in details about the nationality of the interested applicants to apply for IBPS RRB Online application form 2019.
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) – Applicants’ age should be above 21 years and below 40 years according to this candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1979 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager) – to apply for this post the age of the candidate should be above 21 years and below 32 years. It means that the candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1987 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – Age to apply for this post is above 18 years and below 30 years. The candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Applicants’ age should be between 18 years and 28 years to apply for this post. So the candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1991 and later than 01.06.2001 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates’ from the reserved category will be eligible to get the relaxation in upper age limit on submitting the proof of their caste. The candidates will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the below-given table;
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||(Only for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) the actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Working knowledge of the computer is desirable.
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent is the basic requirement for this post. An applicant with graduation degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, —- 7 Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy will get the preference.
- Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can apply for this post. Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager): Different qualification is required to apply for different posts that come under this category;
- Information Technology Officer: Candidate with Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can apply for this post. One year of experience in the relevant field is also required.
- Chartered Accountant: Candidate must be a Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with One Year as a Chartered Accountant.
- Law Officer: To apply for the post the applicant must have Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Applicant must have worked as an advocate for two years or have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of 2 years.
- Treasury Manager: Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution with one year of experience in relevant field can apply for this post.
- Marketing Officer: To apply for this post the applicant need to have an MBA degree with relevant experience of 1 year.
- Agricultural Officer: for this post the following educational qualification is required; Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. The applicant needs to have an experience of 5 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
IBPS Bank Application Application Fee
- To apply for the post of Officer (Scale I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) application fee for the SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs. 100/-.
- The application fee for the UR applicants is Rs. 600/- for aforementioned posts in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019.
How To Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019
Applicants can apply for the vacancies released by IBPS RRB online. Here are the steps that need to be followed to apply for the suitable post as per your qualification and age;
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS RRB. Here is the URL of the official website to apply online; www.ibps.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link given on the page to apply for IBPS RRB recruitment and a new page will open where you will have to select the post for which you want to apply.
- Step 3: Once you will click on the suitable post ten a new page will appear on your screen. You will have to register to apply. Use your active mail id and password to register for the suitable post.
- Step 4: Log in with the registration number and password to fill the application form. Pay the application fee and upload your photograph and signature to complete the process to apply for the posts in IBPS RRB recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the application form after filling it for future reference.
IBPS RRB Recuritment Important Links
- To Apply Online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Post, Click Here.
- To Apply Online for IBPS Bank Officer Scale I, Click Here.
- To Apply Online for IBPS Officer Scale-II, III, Click Here.
- To read and download the official IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification, Click Here.
- To visit the official website of IBPS, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The post contains all the essential information about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019. In case of any further query related to IBPS RRB application form 2019 of this long-awaited recruitment in banking sector feel free to write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you soon.