BCECE has announced the date to release the BCECE Admit Card 2019. Applicants can get their admit card to appear in this exam from the official website of BCECE from 13 June 2019 onwards. In this post, we have compiled all the information related BCECE 2019 exam and admit card.
BCECE Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the exam of BCECE is an important document. It is essential to carry admit card on the exam day in order to get an entry in the examination hall. The hall ticket for BCECE exam will be available for the applicants on online mode. Those candidates who have applied successfully and paid the application fee of this exam can download it from the above mentioned website.
First, have a quick look at the important dates associated with the BCECE 2019 Exam.
|Article Category||BCECE Admit card 2019|
|Online Registration Starting Date||29.04.2019|
|Online Registration Closing Date||20.05.2019 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form||21.05.2019|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card after submission of Online Application form||22.05.2019|
|Online Editing of Application Form||23.05.2019 to 25.05.2019|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||13.06.2019|
|Proposed Date of Examination||23.06.2019 & 24.06.2019|
|Admit Card Available||Online Mode|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam and it is organized every year. The BCECE examination is conducted to offer admission to interested candidates in pharmacy, agriculture and many other fields offered by the various institutions of Bihar.
From 2019 onwards admission in medical and technical courses through BCECE has been canceled. Now the students will have to apply through NEET and JEE examination to get admission in these courses.
How to Download the BCECE Hall Ticket
The exam conducted authority will make the admit card available on online mode so that all the applicants can download it without any fear of late delivery. The applicant of this exam can note it that no admit card will reach to their correspondence address through post.
If you have applied for the aforementioned examination then you must know how to download the BCECE Hall Ticket Online. Follow the below mentioned steps to get you to admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BCECE. The link of same has been given in the table above.
- Step 2: Click on the link of BCECE Admit Card 2019 given on the home page of the website.
- Step 3: your click will take you to another page where you will have to enter your login credentials such as BCECE Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: after a click on the submit button, your admit card will appear in your screen in pdf format. Take its print out and save its soft copy as well for future use.
Applicants need to keep their admit card safe with them as they would need it at the time of counseling.
Discrepancy in BCECE Admit Card
It is suggested to the BCECE exam aspirants to read all the information imprinted on admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy found in BCECE Admit Card applicants need to inform the authority at least 5 days prior to the examination.
Contact Information to information to inform about the discrepancy in Admit Card.
IAS Association Building
Near Patna Airport
Patna – 800014
Contact Number- 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
Applicants can contact the above mentioned address or phone number in between 11 am to 3 pm.
Details imprinted on BCECE 2019 Admit Card
You admit card for BCECE exam will having following details;
- Candidate’s Name
- Applicant’s Father’s Name
- Address of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number of BCECE 2019
- Scanned Photo of Candidate
- Signature of applicant
- Examination Date and Time
- Exam Centre Venue Detail
- Guidelines to the candidates for the Examination
Documents Required with BCECE 2019 Admit Card
Along with the Hall Ticket of BCECE 2019, the applicants will have to carry a Performa with them, with a postcard size photograph pasted on it. This Performa must be given to the invigilator of the exam hall on the exam day.
- After taking the print out of hall ticket of entrance exam of competitive examination the candidates will have to paste a postcard-sized photograph on the blank space provided in it.
- Applicants need to make sure that they paste that photograph on the Admit Card is similar to the one uploaded in the BCECE 2019 Application Form.
- Applicants will have to put signature in the admit card on the blank space given in it. Make it sure that you put a similar signature to the application form in hall ticket as well.
- Along with Hall ticket for exam candidates should carry one of the photo id cards. Anyone of the following ID proofs (in original) can be carried by the candidate:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Pan Card.
BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
BCECE exam is a single stage examination. This exam is conducted in offline mode. Applicants need to answer the multiple choice questions asked in this examination. The right answer to the questions will be filled in OMR sheets so applicants need to carry black or blue ballpoint pen.
Every section of the exam will be having a total of 100 questions. One question will be of 4 marks. The exam also has the procedure of negative marking and with every wrong answer, the candidate will have to lose 1 marks. Duration of the examination will be 1.5 hours each section.
BCECE Exam Day Instructions
On the exam day, candidates are expected to follow some instructions. Having advanced information of these instructions can help the candidates on the exam day.
- Applicants are allowed to visit only that exam centers which have been allotted to them.
- Applicants are not allowed to temper the OMR sheet as any kind of tampering on it may lead to the direct disqualification.
- Candidates need to follow all the instructions of the examiner on the exam day. Failing to do so the result of the candidate will not be declared.
- It is must to carry the valid and original photo id card along with hall tick of exam.
- Applicants need to be disciplined and on time to the exam center.
- It is not permitted for the candidates to carry any electronic device and study material at the examination hall such as Mobile, Bluetooth, Pager, watch, test series, books, model papers, etc.
Also Check: Bihar DCECE admit card 2019
BCECE 2019 Exam Centres
- The exam of BCECE Bihar will be conducted in 39 districts in and outside Bihar. Applicants will have to choose the exam center while filling the online application form as per their preference.
- Candidates will have to mention the center code at the time of filling up the Application Form of BCECE 2019.
- The venue of the exam center will be mentioned in the Admit Card of BCECE 2019.
- The applicant cannot change its Exam Center once it is assigned. So you need to be very careful while choosing the exam center. Prefer an exam center near to your place.
We have compiled all the information in this post related to Bihar BCECE Admit Card 2019. If any applicant has any question related to this exam then drop it here in the comment box below.