West Bengal PUBDET Counselling 2021 Schedule will be announced soon. West Bengal PUBDET exam are expected to be conducted on 7th and 8th August 2021 (Saturday and Sunday) and the result will be released on 2nd August 2021. West Bengal PUBDET counselling will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB). Through this counseling, candidates will get admission into BA and B.Sc (Hons.) courses at Presidency University of West Bengal.
WBJEE Board will release the merit list and on the basis of merit list candidates will be able to participate in the counseling. Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form for participating in WBJEE PUBDET 2021 counseling. Only those candidates will be invited for counseling who will fill the online application form.
- 1 West Bengal PUBDET Counselling 2021
West Bengal PUBDET Counselling 2021
Candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal PUBDET Counselling in this article. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling etc.
Overview of West Bengal PUBDET 2021 Examination
|Exam Name||West Bengal PUBDET 2021|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEEB|
|Exam type||State level|
|Counseling Authority||WBJEE Board, Kolkata|
|Course offered||B.A and B.Sc (Hons.)|
|Date of West Bengal PUBDET 2020 result||Available Soon|
|Commencement of Counseling||Available Soon|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE Board||www.wbjeeb.nic.in|
West Bengal PUBDET Counseling Schedule
|Online application form filling||19th March 2021|
|Last date to fill online application||8th April 2021|
|The first round of counseling||–|
|Seat allotment letter||–|
|Reporting to the allotted college||–|
Candidates can follow the given procedure for filling the online registration form for West Bengal PUBDET 2021 Counseling-
- Firstly, visit the official website of WBJEE Board (mentioned above).
- Now click on the PUBDET 2021 counseling link provided under the Notice Board section.
- Register by entering all the required details.
- Fill the application form by providing all the accurate details.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have qualified West Bengal PUBDET 2021 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
West Bengal PUBDET 2021 counselling procedure is as follows-
- The first and most important step in a counseling procedure is registration. Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for counseling. The application form will be released only through online mode. After filling all the details, candidates have to submit the form and have to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Candidates have to make choices and fill their preferred colleges.
- After filling the registration form, registered candidates will be called for counseling process on a specific date and time. Candidates have to appear in the counseling procedure as per the sequence of the merit. Candidates have to be present at the counseling venue with all the required documents. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the counseling without complete documents.
- In West Bengal PUBDET counseling, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the merit and verification of documents.
- After counseling seats will be allotted to the candidates. Seat allotment result will be published on the official website of the WBJEE Board.
- Now candidates have to report to the seats allotted to them.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any seats in the first round of counseling, they can take part in the next rounds of counseling.
- Rank card/ Result sheet of PUBDET-2021
- Admit card of PUBDET -2021
- Mark sheet of Secondary Examination (Class 10th)
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Sports Quota certificate (for candidates claiming reservation under sports quota)
- Passport Sized Photographs
- Other supportive documents
- West Bengal PUBDET counselling 2021 will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through official website and emails for documents verification round.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling center on the stipulated date. Candidates are not allowed to change the date and time of the counseling.
- If candidate found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Documents of the eligible candidates will be verified at the counseling center on the stipulated date.
- No other person will be allowed to attend admission and counseling procedure on the behalf of the candidate under normal circumstances.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats and documents.
- As soon as official counseling schedule will be released, we will update the same here.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal PUBDET 2021 counseling, candidates must contact the counseling body. Contact details are given below-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 033- 23671149, 23671159
Fax- 033- 23671149
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org