West Bengal JENPAS (UG) Counselling Schedule 2022: West Bengal JENPAS (UG) 2022 releases the Counseling schedule for the candidates who have successfully cleared the examination. The online registration window and choice filling for JENPAS Counseling will open on 29 July but the applicant may lock their filled choice from 1 August 2022.
Through this counseling, candidates will get admission into B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), and B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
JENPAS UG rank list is out and now a separate notification has been released for West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2022. Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form for participating in counseling. Only such candidates will be invited for counseling who have successfully clear the entrance test.
West Bengal JENPAS (UG) Counselling 2022
In this article, candidates will get complete information related to West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2022. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling, etc.
WB JENPAUH/JENPAS-UG Counseling 2022: Overview
|Exam Name||West Bengal JENPAS-UG/ JENPAUH 2022|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State Level|
|Total Rounds of Counselling||Two normal rounds plus one mop up round (if required)|
|Course offered||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, and BASLP|
|JENPAUH rank list||Available Now|
|Commencement of Counseling||From 29 July 2022|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
WBJEE JENPAUS UG Counseling Schedule 2022
|Registration start from||29 July|
|Last date to register||2 August|
|Choice filling and locking date||1 to 2 August|
|1st Seat allotment result date||5 August|
|Seat acceptance and fee submission for the same||6 to 10 August|
|Physical reporting to institute allotted||6 to 10 August (6 PM)|
|2nd seat allotment result||13 August|
|Fee payment||13 to 17 August|
|Document verification||13 to 17 August|
|Opting for mop-up, fee payment, and choice filling||20 to 21 August|
|Choice Locking||20 to 21 August|
|Mop Up seat Allotment||24 August 2022|
|Fee payment and document verification||24 to 26 August|
WB JENPAS UG Counselling Procedure
WBJEE JENPAS counseling includes various steps and after going through these stages admission is granted to the candidates in the preferred course and college. Check all the procedures included in counseling given here under-
The first step is the registration process in which, candidates have to register online for participating in the counseling. They do not have to pay additional fee counseling as it has been already paid by the board at the time of registration for examination. Registration can be done online in mode and the step by step process is discussed below in this article.
- Verification of Documents
After registration and uploading of all the required documents, these uploaded documents will be verified by the VRCs (Virtual Reporting Centres).
- Choice Filling & Choice Locking
After Document verification, they have to fill in choices for preferred course and colleges. Once they are done and have reviewed the options filled they can lock the choices.
- Seat Allotment
Once the choice filling process is over, counselling authority will prepare a rank list on the basis of rank list seat allotment result is declared. Seat allotment is published online on the official portal indicating the names and allotted colleges to the students.
- Freezing/Seat Acceptance and Reporting
If candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat they can freeze the seat and report to the allotted college for admission. Those who will not be allotted seats in first allotment can wait for next allotment result.
West Bengal JENPAS UG Counseling registration process
West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling Registration 2022 procedure is as follows-
- Candidates have to register for counseling at the official website.
- After payment of counseling fee, candidates have to login by using login ID and password.
- Candidates have to register themselves at the official portal.
- They have to fill in all the details required.
- Now they have to fill and lock choices.
- After filling choices registered candidates will be called for the first round of counseling where seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates have to upload all the required documents in the portal.
- After seat allotment candidates have to report to the allotted college and have to confirm the seat by the payment of the admission fee.
- Further rounds of counseling will be conducted for candidates who will not be allotted seats in the first round of counseling.
Documents Required for JENPAS UG 2022 Counselling
- Rank card of JENPAUH 2022
- Mark sheet of High School (10th class)
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Medical certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate (for reserved category)
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate
- Other supportive documents.
- West Bengal JENPAUH counseling 2022 is conducted online.
- Only registered candidates are allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through the official website and emails.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents (original plus photocopy of all).
- If candidate found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2022 will be conducted by different authorities.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats, and documents.
- As soon as the new official counseling schedule will be released, we will update the same here.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2022, candidates must contact the respective counseling authority at the address mentioned above.