West Bengal JENPAS (UG)/JENPAUH Counselling Schedule 2020: West Bengal JENPAUH 2020 Counseling has been started and registration process is currently active. West Bengal JENPAUH now JENPAS (UG) 2020 exam was not conducted this year due to covid-19 pandemic and admissions will be made only on the basis of merit in qualifying exam.
Update: JENPAUH 2nd round seat allotment result is now available for candidates from link given below
Update: Medical Certificate notice has been released by the authority. Check notice given below
Latest update 18th Nov: Revision/Cancellation of PWD candidates list has been released which can be checked below
Through this counseling, candidates will get admission into B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) and B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician) courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
WBJEE JENPAUH is now known as JENPAS (UG). Candidates are advised not to get confused.
JENPAS UG rank list is out and a separate notification has been released for West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2020. Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form for participating in counseling. Only those candidates will be invited for counseling who will fill the online application form.
West Bengal JENPAUH/JEPAS (UG) Counselling 2020
In this article, candidates will get complete information related to West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2020. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling etc.
Overview of West Bengal JENPAUH/JENPAS-UG 2020 Examination
|Exam Name||West Bengal JENPAS-UG/ JENPAUH 2020|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State level |
(No exam conducted in 2020)
|Total Rounds of Counselling||Two normal rounds plus one mop up round (if required)|
|Course offered||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BMLT, and BASLP|
|Date of JENPAUH rank list||Available Now|
|Commencement of Counseling||Active|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of JEHOM||www.wbmcc.nic.in|
WBJEE JENPAUH Counseling Schedule 2020
|Application & Online Payment||16th October 2020|
|Publication of Rank Card||7th November 2020|
|1st round seat allotment result||10th November 2020|
|Verification of disability of all PWD rank holder||11th to 13th Nov 2020|
|Seat acceptance and payment of admission fee||10th to 15th Nov (by 6:00 PM)|
|2nd round seat allotment||19th Nov 2020|
|Seat acceptance and payment of admission fee||19th to 21st Nov 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||22nd to 25th No (By 6:00 PM)|
WBJEE JENPAS counselling includes various steps and after going through these stages admission is granted to the candidates in the preferred course and college. Check all the procedure included in counselling given here under-
The first step is registration process in which, candidates have to register online for participating in the counselling. They do not have to pay additional fee counselling as it has been already precured by the board at the time of registration for examination. Registration can be done online in mode and the step by step process is discussed below in this article.
- Verification of Documents
After registration and uploading of all the required documents, these uploaded documents will be verified by the VRCs (Virtual Reporting Centres).
- Choice Filling & Choice Locking
After Document verification, they have to fill choices for preferred course and colleges. Once they are done and have reviewed the options filled they can lock the choices.
- Seat Allotment
Once the choice filling process is over, counselling authority will prepare a rank list on the basis of rank list seat allotment result is declared. Seat allotment is published online on the official portal indicating the names and allotted colleges to the students.
- Freezing/Seat Acceptance and Reporting
If candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat they can freeze the seat and report to the allotted college for admission. Those who will not be allotted seats in first allotment can wait for next allotment result.
Eligibility for JENPAUH 2020 Counseling
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must not be less than the age of 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- No Upper age limit for BPT and B.Sc nursing courses.
- Upper age limit for B.A.S.L.P- Not more than 25 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Upper age limit for B.M.L.T- Not more than 40 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Only female candidates are eligible for B.Sc Nursing Course.
- For admission in B.Sc. nursing candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with 45% marks (40% for reserved category) with science stream from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BPT, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BMLT, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and vernacular subjects with 50% (40% for reserved category) from a recognized Board.
- For admission in BASLP, candidates must have passed 10+2 exam Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology as compulsory subjects with 50% (45% for reserved category) marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- For complete details about JENPAS UG 2020 counselling and admission, candidates must go through the counseling notification shared in this post below.
Counseling Registration Procedure
West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling Registration 2020 procedure is as follows-
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
- Candidates have to register for counseling at the official website.
- After payment of counseling fee, candidates have to login by using login ID and password.
- Candidates have to register themselves at the official portal.
- They have to fill in all the details required.
- Now they have to fill and lock choices.
- After filling choices registered candidates will be called for the first round of counseling where seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates have to upload all the required documents in the portal.
- After seat allotment candidates have to report to the allotted college and have to confirm the seat by the payment of the admission fee.
- Further rounds of counseling will be conducted for candidates who will not be allotted seats in the first round of counseling.
Documents Required for JENPAUH 2020 Counselling
- Rank card of JENPAUH 2020
- Mark sheet of High School (10th class)
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Medical certificate
- Category/ Caste certificate (for reserved category)
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate
- Other supportive documents.
- West Bengal JENPAUH counseling 2020 is conducted online.
- Only registered candidates are allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through the official website and emails.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents (original plus photocopy of all).
- If candidate found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2020 will be conducted by different authorities.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats and documents.
- As soon as new official counseling schedule will be released, we will update the same here.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JENPAUH Counselling 2020, candidates must contact the respective counseling authority at the address mentioned above.