West Bengal JELET Counselling 2022 registration window is now open for the applicants who have cleared the entrance test successfully. The details counseling schedule is now available and shared on this page. Candidates shortlisted in WBJEE JELET have to fill out an application form for participating in JELET Counseling. JELET is a state-level entrance examination conducted annually by West Bengal Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE), Kolkata. WBJEE has released a notification regarding the JELET 2022 counseling.
WBJEE JELET 2022 counseling is conducted for lateral entry into the 2nd year (3rd semester) of the four-year courses of Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy in various colleges and institutes of West Bengal.
West Bengal JELET Counselling 2022
In this article, candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal JELET 2022 Counseling. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling, etc.
Overview of West Bengal JELET 2022 Examination
|Exam Name||West Bengal JELET 2022|
|Article Category||JELET Counseling|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE Board|
|Counseling Authority||WBJEE Board, Kolkata|
|Course offered||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy|
|Commencement of Counseling||12 July 2022|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE Board||www.wbjeeb.nic.in|
WB JELET 2022 Counseling Schedule
|Registration, Choice filling, and fee payment||12 to 16 July 2022|
|Choice Locking||15 to 16 July 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result (1st Round)||20 July 2022|
|Seat Acceptance and payment of seat acceptance fee||20 to 24 July 2022|
|Seat Allotment Result (2nd Round)||27 July 2022|
|Seat Acceptance and payment of seat acceptance fee||27 to 30 July 2022|
|Opting for a mop up round||2 to 3 August 2022|
|Choice Locking||2 to 3 August 2022|
|Mop Up seat Allotment||6 August 2022|
|Submission of fee payment and seat acceptance||6 to 10 August 2022|
WB JELET Counselling Fee
- Those who have registered successfully for the JELET 2022 examination can register for counseling.
- Applicants need to pay Rs 300/- for counseling registration.
For Diploma holders seeking admission in Engineering and Technology Degree courses-
- Candidate must have a diploma in Engineering/ Technology with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
For Pharmacy Diploma holders seeking admission in Pharmacy Degree courses-
- Candidate must have a diploma in Pharmacy with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
For B.Sc candidates seeking admission in Engineering and Technology Degree courses-
- Sc candidates must have passed B.Sc degree with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
Candidates must have qualified West Bengal JELET 2022 exam and their names should be there on the merit list.
WBJEE JELET Counselling Procedure
West Bengal JELET 2022 counseling procedure is as follows-
- The first and most important step in a counseling procedure is registration. Candidates have to fill out an online registration form to be eligible for counseling. The application form will be released only through online mode. After filling in all the details, candidates have to submit the form and have to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Candidates have to make choices and fill their preferred colleges.
- After filling out the registration form, the candidate’s documents will be verified by virtual reporting centers, and when applicant documents are successfully received they will receive an SMS on their mobile.
- In case one or more documents are rejected by the authority then an SMS for the same also be received by the applicant and they need to upload it within the stipulated time.
- In the counseling, candidates will be allotted seats based on the choice filled by them and the verification of seats.
- Authority will prepare a rank list for each of the courses which can be downloaded by the candidates through their respective login.
- After publishing the rank list authority will release the seat allotment result on their official website.
- Candidates who will not be allotted any seats in the first round of counseling can take part in the next round of counseling.
Documents Required at West Bengal JELET Counselling 2022
- Date of Birth Proof
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Mark sheet of Diploma in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy (whichever is applicable)
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate/ Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Other supportive documents.
|Register Here>>||WB JELET Counseling Registration & Choice Filling Link|
|Schedule>>||WB JELET Counselling Scheduled PDF|
|Website||WB JELET Official Portal|
|Our Home Page||NVSHQ.ORG Home Page|
- West Bengal JELET counseling will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration or name in the merit list does not imply that the candidate has got admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through the official website and emails about the counseling procedure.
- If a candidate is found ineligible at any stage of counseling then his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on merit, availability of seats, and documents.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JELET 2022 counseling, candidates must contact the counseling body. Contact details are given below-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 1800 1023 781, 1800 3450 050
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com