West Bengal JECA Counselling 2022: JECA Counselling registration starts online and the link for the same is now available to candidates here. And the choice locking facility will also be available to the registered candidates whose details will also be shared here. If you are one who has successfully cleared the WB JECA 2022 examination then you need to register for counselling in order to get into a dream college. Here in this article, we have shared the complete schedule regarding the JECA Counseling. West Bengal JECA is a State Level entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).
West Bengal JECA Counselling 2022
Board is now conducting JECA counselling. Through West Bengal JECA 2022 counselling, admission will be allotted to the candidates into Master of Computer Administration (MCA) programs in various colleges and institutes of West Bengal.
WBJEEB conduct centralized online e-counselling and provisional admission on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination (BE/B.Tech/BSc/B.Com/BA/etc examination) for the candidates who have already applied for JECA-2022. Registration, choice filling/ locking, uploading documents and other dates are announced by officials.
Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for participating in JECA 2022 counselling. Only those candidates will be eligible for counselling who has applied for JECA 2022 exam.
In this article, candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal JECA Counseling. It will include information like counselling schedule, registration, eligibility, counselling procedure, documents required at counselling etc.
Overview of West Bengal JECA 2022 Admission
|Exam Name||West Bengal JECA 2022|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State Level entrance exam|
|Commencement of Registration for Counseling||14 September|
|Registration mode for counselling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE||wbjeeb.nic.in|
West Bengal JECA Counseling Schedule 2022
|Online Registration, Choice Filling and Uploading of documents||14 Sep|
|Last date of registration||17 Sep|
|Choice filling and locking by the applicants||16 to 17 Sep|
|Publication of round 1 seat allotment result||21 Sep|
|Seat Acceptance and admission fee payment by the candidates against 1st seat allotment||21 to 24 Sep|
|Publication of round 2 seat allotment result||28 Sep|
|Seat Acceptance and admission fee payment by the candidates against 2nd seat allotment||28 to 30 Sep|
|Reporting to the allotted colleges||28 to 30 Sep|
|Opting for mop up round|
|Mop Up Seat allotment|
|Seat acceptance fee submission|
Online Registration for West Bengal JECA Counselling
Candidates can follow the given procedure for filling the online registration form for West Bengal JECA 2022 Counseling-
- Visit the official website of WBJEE Board i.e. www.wbjee.nic.in
- Now click on JECA Tab on the homepage of the website.
- Click on JECA 2022 counselling link provided in News & Notice section.
- Register by entering all the required details.
- After successful register, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form.
WB JECA Counselling Fee
- Candidates have to pay a counselling fee.
- Counselling fee can be submitted through the Allahabad Bank e- Challan
- WB JECA 2022 counselling fee will be nonrefundable.
Eligibility for JECA Counseling
Before filling online for JECA counselling, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for West Bengal JECA 2022 counselling-
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have a domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidates must possess a graduation degree (except BBA) from UGC or AICTE recognized college with Mathematics.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have qualified West Bengal JECA 2022 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
JECA Counseling Procedure
West Bengal JECA Counselling 2022 will include following stages-
- West Bengal JECA Online registration
Registration is a very crucial process in a counselling procedure as without registration no candidate will be allowed to participate in the counselling. Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for counselling. The application form will be released only through online mode. After filling in choices and preferences, candidates have to submit and take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Document Verification- On the basis of merit of the candidates, they will be called for document verification. Candidates have to bring all their original documents along with a set of self-attested copy of all the documents to the counselling venue.
- 1st Allotment of Seats- After the verification of the documents, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Seat Allotment Result will be published on the official website of the WBJEE Board.
- Reporting- Now candidates have to report to the allotted college on the date and time specified. After completing all the formalities, seats will be allotted to the candidates and admission will be confirmed.
- Second Round Counseling- Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in the first round can apply for second round counselling.
Documents Required at West Bengal JECA Counselling 2022
- A printed copy of the submitted form duly signed by the candidate with a recent passport-sized photograph affixed on it.
- JECA-2022 Rank card
- JECA-2022 Admit card
- Board’s copy of Bank Challan for counselling fees,
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary Examination (Class 10th) Admit Card as age proof,
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination,
- Graduate Level mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC-A&B/ PWD certificate issues from a competent authority (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested photocopy of Domicile certificate.
- Any other required documents
- West Bengal JECA counselling 2022 is conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counselling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through official website and emails for about the counselling
- Candidates must be present at the counselling venue with all the required documents (original and self-attested copies) on the specified date and time.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the counselling hall without the printed application form.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, verification of documents, and availability of seats.
- No other person will be allowed to attend admission and counselling procedure on the behalf of the candidate under normal circumstances.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JECA 2022 counselling, candidates must contact the counselling authority i.e. WBJEE Board Contact details are given below-
JECA Counseling 2022: Important Links
|Check||JECA Counseling registration link|
|Check||WBJEE JECA 2022 Counselling Schedule|
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 033- 23671149, 23671159
Fax- 033- 23671149
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org