West Bengal JECA Counselling 2020 will start after the declaration of Result. It is likely to start in July or August 2020. The official counseling schedule will be out soon. West Bengal JECA 2020 exam was successfully conducted on 27th June 2020 (Saturday) at various examination centers across the West Bengal. West Bengal JECA is a State Level entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).
Board is going to conduct JECA counseling after the declaration of result. Through West Bengal JECA 2020 counseling, admission will be allotted to the candidates into Master of Computer Administration (MCA) programs in various colleges and institutes of West Bengal.
Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for participating in JECA 2020 counseling. Only those candidates will be called for counseling whose names will be there in the merit list.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
West Bengal JECA Counselling 2020
In this article, candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal JECA 2020 Counseling. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling etc.
Overview of West Bengal JECA 2020 Examination
|Exam Name||West Bengal JECA 2020|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State Level entrance exam|
|Date of WB JECA result||July 2020|
|Commencement of Counseling||July/August 2020|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE||www.wbjee.nic.in|
West Bengal JECA Counseling Schedule 2020
|Online application form filling||Updated soon|
|Last date to fill online application||Updated soon|
|Document verification||Updated soon|
|Allotment of seats||Updated soon|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Updated soon|
|Starting of the academic session||Updated soon|
The official counseling schedule for 2020 will be updated shortly.
Online Registration for West Bengal JECA Counselling 2020
Candidates can follow the given procedure for filling the online registration form for West Bengal JECA 2020 Counseling-
- Visit the official website of WBJEE Board i.e. www.wbjee.nic.in
- Now click on JECA Tab on the homepage of the website.
- Click on JECA 2020 counseling link provided in News & Notice section.
- Register by entering all the required details.
- After successful register, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 506/- as counseling fee.
- Counseling fee can be submitted through the Allahabad Bank e- Challan
- WB JECA 2020 counseling fee will be nonrefundable.
Before filling online for JECA counseling, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for West Bengal JECA 2020 counseling-
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have a domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidates must possess a graduation degree (except BBA) from UGC or AICTE recognized college with Mathematics.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have qualified West Bengal JECA 2020 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
JECA Counseling Procedure
West Bengal JECA Counselling 2020 will include following stages-
- West Bengal JECA Online registration
Registration is a very crucial process in a counseling procedure as without registration no candidate will be allowed to participate in the counseling. Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for counseling. The application form will be released only through online mode. After filling choices and preferences, candidates have to submit and take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Document Verification- On the basis of merit of the candidates, they will be called for document verification. Candidates have to bring all their original documents along with a set of self-attested copy of all the documents to the counseling venue.
- 1st Allotment of Seats- After the verification of the documents, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Seat Allotment Result will be published on the official website of the WBJEE Board.
- Reporting- Now candidates have to report to the allotted college on the date and time specified. After completing all the formalities, seats will be allotted to the candidates and admission will be confirmed.
- Second Round Counseling- Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in the first round can apply for second round counseling.
Documents Required at West Bengal JECA Counselling 2020
- A printed copy of online filled -in counseling form duly signed by the candidate with a recent passport-sized photograph affixed on it.
- JECA-2020 Rank card
- JECA-2020 Admit card
- Board’s copy of Bank Challan for counseling fees,
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary Examination (Class 10th) Admit Card as age proof,
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination,
- Graduate Level mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC-A&B/ PWD certificate issues from a competent authority (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested photocopy of Domicile certificate.
- Any other required documents
- West Bengal JECA counseling 2020 will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through official website and emails for about the counseling
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue with all the required documents (original and self-attested copies) on the specified date and time.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the counseling hall without the printed application form.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, verification of documents, and availability of seats.
- No other person will be allowed to attend admission and counseling procedure on the behalf of the candidate under normal circumstances.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JECA 2020 counseling, candidates must contact the counseling authority i.e. WBJEE Board Contact details are given below-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 033- 23671149, 23671159
Fax- 033- 23671149
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com