West Bengal JECA Counselling 2023 is open for the applicants who clear the entrance test. The registration for JECA first round of counselling begins on 27 September and its link will remain live until 1 October 2023. The online choice filling for JECA 1st Round will be done on 30 September and 1 October 2023. After this, the officials announce the seat allotment result and the shortlisted one must pay their seat acceptance fee.
In this article, we have shared WB JECA 2023 Counselling in detail.
West Bengal JECA Counselling 2023
The board is now conducting JECA counselling. Through West Bengal JECA 2023 counselling, admission will be allotted to the candidates into Master of Computer Administration (MCA) programs in various colleges and institutes of West Bengal.
WBJEEB conducts centralized online e-counselling and provisional admission based on marks in the qualifying examination (BE/B.Tech/BSc/B.Com/BA/etc examination) for the candidates who have already applied for JECA-2023. Officials announce registration, choice filling/ locking, uploading documents, and other dates.
Overview of WBJEE JECA Counselling Admission
|Exam Name||West Bengal JECA 2023|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State Level entrance exam|
|Commencement of Registration for Counseling||27 September 2023|
|Website of WBJEE||wbjeeb.nic.in|
WBJEE JECA Counselling Schedule 2023
|Online Registration, Choice Filling and Uploading of documents||27 Sep 2023|
|Last date of registration||1 October 2023|
|Choice filling and locking by the applicants||30 Sep and 1 October|
|Publication of round 1 seat allotment result||3 October 2023|
|Seat Acceptance and admission fee payment by the candidates against 1st seat allotment||3 to 7 October 2023|
|Publication of round 2 seat allotment result||9 October 2023|
|Seat Acceptance and admission fee payment by the candidates against 2nd seat allotment||9 to 13 October 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted colleges||9 to 13 October 2023|
Online Registration for West Bengal JECA Counselling
By following the steps given below, applicants may get to know how they can register for WB JECA 2023 Counselling: –
- Visit the official website of WBJEE Board, i.e. www.wbjee.nic.in
- Now click on JECA Tab on the homepage of the website.
- Click on JECA 2023 counselling link provided in News & Notice section.
- Register by entering all the required details.
- After successfully registering, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form.
WBJEE JECA Counselling Fee
- Candidates have to pay a counselling fee.
- Counselling fee can be submitted through the Allahabad Bank e-Challan
- WB JECA 2022 counselling fee will be nonrefundable.
Eligibility for WBJEE JECA Counselling
Before filling online for JECA counselling, candidates must ensure they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Below we have shared the eligibility criteria for West Bengal JECA 2023 counselling-
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have a domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidates must possess a graduation degree (except BBA) from UGC or AICTE recognized college with Mathematics.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have qualified West Bengal JECA 2023 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
WBJEE JECA Counseling Procedure
West Bengal JECA Counselling 2023 will include following stages-
- West Bengal JECA Online registration
Registration is a crucial process in a counselling procedure, as without registration, no candidate will be allowed to participate. Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for counselling. The application form will be released only through online mode. After filling in choices and preferences, candidates must submit and take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Document Verification- Candidates will be called for document verification based on merit. Candidates have to bring all their original documents along with a set of self-attested copy of all the documents to the counselling venue.
- Allotment of Seats– After the verification of the documents, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Seat Allotment Result will be published on the official website of the WBJEE Board.
- Reporting- Now, candidates must report to the allotted college on the specified date and time. After completing all the formalities, seats will be allotted to the candidates and admission will be confirmed.
- Second Round Counseling- Candidates who will not be allotted seats in the first round can apply for second round counselling.
Documents Required at West Bengal JECA Counselling 2023
- A printed copy of the submitted form duly signed by the candidate with a recent passport-sized photograph affixed on it.
- JECA-2023 Rank card
- JECA-2023 Admit card
- Board’s copy of Bank Challan for counselling fees,
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary Examination (Class 10th) Admit Card as age proof,
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination,
- Graduate Level mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Self-attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC-A&B/ PWD certificate issues from a competent authority (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested photocopy of Domicile certificate.
- Any other required documents
- West Bengal JECA counselling 2023 is conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counselling.
- Online registration does not imply that the candidate will get admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through the official website and emails for about the counselling.
- Candidates must be present at the counselling venue with all the required documents (original and self-attested copies) on the specified date and time.
- No candidate can enter the counselling hall without the printed application form.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on merit, verification of documents, and availability of seats.
- No other person will be allowed to attend admission and counselling procedure on the candidate’s behalf under normal circumstances.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal JECA 2023 counselling, candidates must contact the counselling authority i.e. WBJEE Board Contact details are given below-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 033- 23671149, 23671159
Fax- 033- 23671149
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com