WBJEE EVETS Counselling 2019 is expected to be conducted in the month of August 2019. West Bengal EVETS exam was successfully conducted on 29th June 2019 across the state of West Bengal. WB EVETS was conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEE) but the counseling for EVETS will be conducted by West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. Through this counseling, candidates will get admission into Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.) program in the Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Science under the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS).
LATEST UPDATE- WBJEEB board has decided not to conduct EVETS 2020 examination for the academic session 2020-2021 onwards. Hence, no counselling will be conducted.
WBJEE EVETS Counselling 2019
- 1.1 Overview of West Bengal EVETS 2019 Examination
- 1.2 WBJEE EVETS Counseling Schedule 2019
- 1.3 EVETS Counselling Registration
- 1.4 Eligibility
- 1.5 EVETS Seat Matrix
- 1.6 WBJEE EVETS Counselling Procedure
- 1.7 Documents Required For the Verification
- 1.8 Important Points related to West Bengal EVETS Counselling 2019
WBJEE EVETS Counselling 2019
WBJEE Board has released the EVETS Rank Card and WBUAFS, Kolkata will conduct the counseling. Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form for participating in WB EVETS 2019 counseling. Only those candidates will be invited for counseling who will fill the online application form.
In this article, candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal EVETS 2019 Counseling. It will include information like counseling schedule, registration, eligibility, counseling procedure, documents required at counseling etc.
Overview of West Bengal EVETS 2019 Examination
|Exam Name||WB EVETS 2019|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Exam type||State Level|
|Counseling Authority||West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences|
|Course offered||B.V.Sc. & A.H|
|Date of WB EVETS result||23rd July 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling||August 2019|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of WBUAFS||www.wbuafsce.org www.wbuafscl.ac.in|
WBJEE EVETS Counseling Schedule 2019
|Online application form filling||August 2019|
|Last date to fill online application||August 2019|
|Allotment of seats||August|
|Reporting to the allotted college||August 2019|
|Starting of the academic session||August 2019|
The schedule given above is tentative and is based on previous year data. The official counseling schedule for 2019 will be updated soon.
EVETS Counselling Registration
Candidates can follow the given procedure for filling the online registration form for West Bengal EVETS 2019 Counseling-
- Firstly, visit www.wbuafsce.org.
- Now click on the EVETS 2019 counseling link provided under the Notice Board section.
- Register by entering all the required details.
- Fill the application form by providing all the accurate details.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form.
Category-wise counseling fee is as follows-
|General Hostellers||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST, OBC-A & OBC-B||Rs. 250/-|
- Counseling fee can be submitted through the electronically generated Bank-Challan
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have a domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidates must be of 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- No Upper age limit is there.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with science stream from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must score minimum 50% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC- A&B candidates) marks altogether in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 10+2.
- Candidates must have qualified WB EVETS 2019 exam and their names should be there in the merit list.
EVETS Seat Matrix
Below we have shared the seat matrix for B.V.Sc. & A.H.
WBJEE EVETS Counselling Procedure
West Bengal EVETS 2019 counseling will include following stages-
Registration is the first and most important step in a counseling procedure. Candidates have to fill an online registration form to be eligible for counseling. The application form will be released only through online mode. After filling all the details, candidates have to submit the form and have to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- Document Verification– On the basis of merit of the candidates and application filled, candidates will be called for document verification. Candidates have to bring all their original documents along with a set of self-attested copy of all the documents to the counseling venue.
- Seat Allotment- After the verification of the documents, seats will be allotted to the candidates. Seat Allotment list will be published on the official website of the counseling authority.
- Reporting- Candidates now have to report to the allotted college on the date and time specified along with all the required documents. After the verification of documents and completing all the formalities, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Second Round Counseling- Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in the first round can apply for second round counseling.
Documents Required For the Verification
- A printed copy of online filled in Counseling Form,
- A printed copy of e-generated Bank challan for admission fees,
- Rank card of EVETS-2019
- Admit card of EVETS-2019
- Original Medical Fitness certificate,
- Self-attested photocopy of Secondary Examination (Class 10th) Admit Card as age proof,
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination,
- Self-attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC-A&B/PwD certificate (wherever applicable),
- Declaration against ragging (Proforma to be downloaded from the website).
- Self-attested photocopy of Domicile certificate.
- West Bengal EVETS counseling 2019 will be conducted online.
- Only registered candidates will be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- Online registration does not imply that candidate has got the admission.
- Eligible candidates will be informed through the official website and emails for documents verification round.
- Candidates must be present at the counseling venue along with all the required documents.
- Candidates are required to produce a printed copy of application form at the time of counseling. No candidate will be allowed to enter the counseling hall without the printed application form.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, documents, and availability of seats.
- In case of any issue related to West Bengal EVETS 2019 counseling, candidates must contact the counseling body. Contact details are given below-
West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences,
68 & 37, Kshudiram Bose Sarani,
Ph. No- 03325580278
Fax- 033- 2546 -7696