WB ANM/GNM Counselling Schedule 2023: After conducting the entrance examination for admission of suitable candidates to Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery and General Nursing & Midwifery courses in various state colleges. The WB ANM GNM entrance test results were announced on 5th September, and now the shortlisted applicants are waiting to begin WB ANM/GNM Counselling, which is now available.
Admission to the said program will be based on the entrance test rank card and counselling process conducted by the Board. Here in this article, we have discussed how applicants may register for counselling and its post-process.
Update: Mop Up Round procedure will start on 6th October 2023.
WB ANM/GNM Counselling Schedule PDF 2023
West Bengal Counselling for admission to ANM/GNM program will be online. The complete schedule and notification regarding the counselling date are now available. Candidates securing ranks in the entrance test can apply for counselling. The counselling process for GNM and ANM admission will include two rounds and a mop-up round. Seat allotment will be based on the ranks in the entrance test, choices filled, availability of seats, reservation criteria, etc. factors.
WB ANM & GNM Counselling 2023: An Overview
|WB ANM & GNM Counselling
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)
|ANM (R) and GNM
|Mode of Counselling
|2 Rounds plus one Mop-up round
|Commencement of counselling
|15 September 2023
WB ANM & GNM Counselling Date 2023
Check the tentative counselling schedule given under
|15 to 20 September 2023
|19 to 20 September 2023
|Display Seat allotment (Round 1)
|23 September 2023
|Seat Acceptance Fee
|23 to 27 September 2023
|Reporting to allotted institutes
|23 to 27 September 2023
|2nd seat allotment result date
|29 September 2023
|Seat acceptance fee date
|29 Sep to 4 October 2023
|Opting for a mop-up round
|6 to 10 October 2023
|Choice locking for Mop Up round
|8 October 2023
|Mop Up Seat Allotment
|10 October 2023
|Seat Acceptance Fee
|10 to 12 October 2023
WN ANM/GNM Counselling Process
- Registration and Choice Filling/ College Locking- The counselling process for admission will start by filling out online registration forms. Those who have passed the entrance test will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. The registration process will be online. Candidates must fill out choices/ lock college for their preferred colleges within the scheduled period.
- Release of Provisional List and Verification- In the second stage of the counselling process, the concerned authority will release a provisional list of candidates based on recruiting applications. These candidates have to verify documents and complete medical check-ups. The board will also release a seat matrix for candidates in each round of counselling.
- Seat Allotment- A final list of candidates and the seat allotment result will be released after verification. In this round, the names of the candidates securing a seat in the preferred college will be displayed. The seat allotment result will also be released online.
- Reporting and Admission- After the allotment of seats, candidates must report to the allotted college for admission. The reporting and admission schedule will be communicated to each successful candidate. Each candidate must report on time at the allotted venue with all the required documents.
Candidates who cannot secure seats in Round can wait for Round 2 allotments. If they still miss a seat, they can appear in the mop-up round.
WB ANM/ GNM Registration Process
- Candidates need to open the official portal.
- Click on the counselling link, and before moving to the registration link, carefully read the counselling process.
- Now, click on the registration link.
- Provide all the required information to be filled in the respective fields.
- Now, upload the necessary documents as per the instructions.
- Complete the application form-filling process.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form for reference.
Documents Required for WB ANM GNM Counseling
The following documents are required during the counselling process-
- WBJEE ANM/GNM Rank Card
- Birth Certificate or Class 10th Admit Card
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Category Certificate
- EWS certificate
- PwD Certificate (if any)
- Photo ID
- Other documents and certificates
WB ANM GNM Counseling 2023: Quick Links
|WB ANM/GNM Registration/Choice filling link
|WB ANM/GNM Admission Official Website
|WB ANM/GNM Counselling Schedule PDF
Any query regarding the WBJEE ANM/ GNM counselling process can be brought to the notice of the board through the contact details given as under
AQ 13/1,Sector-V,Salt Lake, Kolkata- 91
Phone No.- 033- 23671198 (Reception)
Fax No.- 033- 23671148
Toll Free- 1800-102-3781, 033- 23671149/23671199/ 23671159
Exam Telefax- 033- 23671149