Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) has announced JEEP Result 2023 on 23rd June 2023. After this, the board conduct it’s counselling online for the shortlisted one. As per the details, the counselling registration for the 2nd round is to start on 25 July 2023 and its allotment will be out on July 31st, 2023. Applicants who have cleared the entrance examination will be eligible to register for counselling.
The counselling procedure will include online registration, choice filling, seat allotment, reporting, admission, etc. process. At the end of the counselling, suitable candidates will be granted admission to Polytechnic diploma programs in their preferred colleges and branches.
Update: JEEP Round 2 Counseling Seat Allotment announced on 31st July @ 11 AM.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling Schedule 2023
Candidates who have qualified the exam can apply online in order to get admission to polytechnic colleges in the state. They must register before the last date through the official counselling website. The direct link for registration will also be mentioned here on this page.
Moving ahead in the article, readers are going to find complete information related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic counselling Schedule, counselling process, reservation, seat allotment, admission, etc.
Uttarakhand JEEP Polytechnic Admission Counseling 2023- Overview
|JEEP Polytechnic Admissions 2023
|Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER)
|Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEEP)
|Polytechnic diploma courses
|Date of registration for counselling
|25 July 2023
|Mode of counselling
Uttarakhand JEEP Counselling Dates
|Online registration for counselling starts
|Online registration or e-counselling ends
|JEEP 1st round of Seat Allotment
|18 to 21 July
|1 to 4 August
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling Process
UK Polytechnic counselling procedure will be done in online mode. It will consist of various stages through which admission will be allotted to the candidates. The information about all the steps involved in UK Polytechnic admissions is given below-
Once the online registration window for counselling will be activated, eligible candidates will be able to submit their registration form. They can follow the instructions provided below to complete the online registration process-
- Visit the official e-counselling portal for UK Polytechnic counselling.
- Click on the “New Registration” link given under the heading “Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education”.
- Enter all the relevant information in the space provided.
- After successful registration, candidates will be allotted a login ID and password.
Candidates should keep the login ID and password safe for further login. They must ensure that they enter all authentic and genuine information.
UBTER JEEP Counselling Fee
After successful registration, candidates are required to make payment of the required counselling fee. More details about the counselling fee will be shared soon.
- After payment of the counselling fee, applicants have to submit online choices for ITIs and branches as per their preferences.
- For the choice filling, they have to log in with the login credentials generated at the time of registration.
- They can choose as many combinations of subjects and colleges as per their preferences.
- Candidates are advised to fill in a maximum number of choices as it increases the chances of getting preferred colleges and courses.
- The choice filling should be done with utmost care as after locking the choices, candidates will not be able to make any changes to it.
- They must take a printout of the choice submitted.
JEEP Seat Allotment Result 2023
- After choice filling, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Seat allotment list/ result will be published online in every round.
- Allotment of seats will be based on candidates’ JEEP score, reservation rule, seats available, and preferences filled by the candidates.
- Candidates who will not be allotted seats in the first round should wait for the seat allotment list for subsequent rounds.
- Mere allotment of seats to candidates does not guarantee admission.
Reporting at Allotted Institute
Candidates who will be allotted seats are required to report to the allotted college for document verification and admission procedure. They have to submit the admission fee and have to satisfy the admission criteria of the allotted college.
The reporting schedule will be communicated to candidates through registered email and mobile number. They must be present at the allotted college on the day of reporting along with all the original documents/ certificates for the purpose of document verification.
Candidates not reporting on the scheduled date, reporting without documents, or producing fake documents for the purpose of verification shall be disqualified from the admission process.
JEEP Documents Required For Verification-
- UK JEEP 2023 Admit card
- UK JEEP 2023 Score Card
- Seat Allotment letter
- Class 10th marksheet and pass certificate
- Class 12th marksheet and pass certificate
- ITI or equivalent diploma certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Character certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Passport size photograph
Performa of all the certificates is given on the information brochure. Candidates can download it from there.
JEEP Counselling Seat Reservation
UK Poly admissions will also be provided on the basis of reservations provided to various categories of norms and policies of the Government of Uttarakhand.
The category-wise reservation details are as follows-
|Category of the candidates
|Other Backward Class (OBC)
|NCC certificate holder
|Physically Handicapped (PH)
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters (DFF)
|Dependents of Ex-Servicemen (MP)
UBTER JEEP 2023 Counselling Link
|Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling Registration Link
|Group L.E (A) | Pharmacy Group P | Group E (Eng.)
|JEEP Polytechnic Counselling Schedule pdf
|UBTER JEEP Portal
For more information on Uttarakhand Polytechnic, counselling schedule stay connected with this page.