JEEP Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) has announced JEEP Result 2019 on 20th May. Now, it is going to conduct counseling in few days. Board will release the counseling schedule and notification soon. The counseling schedule will be intimated to candidates through the official website and also through publication on local newspapers.
The counseling procedure will include online registration, choice filling, seat allotment, reporting, admission, etc. process. At the end of the counseling, suitable candidates will be granted admission to Polytechnic diploma programs in their preferred college and branches.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019
Candidates who have qualified the exam can apply online in order to get admission to polytechnic colleges of the state. They must register before the last date through the official counseling website. The direct link of registration will also be mentioned here on this page.
Moving ahead in the article, readers are going to find complete information related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic counselling Schedule, counseling process, reservation, seat allotment, admission, etc.
JEEP Polytechnic 2019 Counseling/ Admissions- At a glance
|Admission||JEEP Polytechnic Admissions 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER)|
|Entrance exam||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEEP)|
|Courses offered||Polytechnic diploma courses|
|Total groups (Programs)||33|
|Date of registration for counseling||To be notified soon|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
Admission Brochure- Download Here
JEEP Counseling 2019- Important Dates
|Release of JEEP 2019 result/ rank list||20th May 2019|
|Online registration for counseling starts||July 2019|
|Online registration or e-counseling ends||Notified soon|
|JEEP 1st round of counseling||Notified soon|
|2nd round of counseling||Notified soon|
|3rd round of counseling||Notified soon|
UK Polytechnic Admissions- Programs offered
On the basis of JEEP counseling, candidates will be offered admission to given programs-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Chemical Engineering||Agriculture Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Chemical Engineering (Paint)|
|Electrical Engineering||Chemical Engineering (Rubber and Plastic)|
|Electronics Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Information Technology||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Interior Decoration and Design||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)||Mechanical Engineering (Production)|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||Production Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (Industry Integrated)||Electronics Engineering (Specialization in consumer electronics)|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (Tech Elex Radio)||Civil Engineering (Environmental and Pollution control)|
|Civil Engineering (Public Health Engineering)||Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|Fashion Design||Garment Technology|
|Textile design||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice|
|Pharmacy||PG Diploma in Computer Applications|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling Process
UK Polytechnic counseling procedure will be done in online mode. It will consist of various stages through which admission will be allotted to the candidates. The information about all the steps involved in UK Polytechnic admissions is given below-
- Online Registration
Once the online registration window for counseling will be activated, eligible candidates will be able to submit their registration form. They can follow the instructions provided below to complete the online registration process-
- Visit the official e-counseling portal for UK Polytechnic counseling (i.e. https://ukcounseling.nic.in).
- Click on “New Registration” link given under the heading “Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education”.
- Enter all the relevant information in the space provided.
- After successful registration, candidates will be allotted a login ID and password.
Candidates should keep the login ID and password safe for further logins. They must ensure that they enter all authentic and genuine information.
After successful registration, candidates are required to make payment of the required counseling fee. More details about counseling fee will be shared soon.
- Choice Filling
- After payment of counseling fee, applicants have to submit online choices for ITIs and branches as per their preferences.
- For choice filling, they have to login with the login credentials generated at the time of registration.
- They can choose as many as combinations of subjects and colleges as per their preferences.
- Candidates are advised to fill maximum number of choices as it increases the chances of getting preferred colleges and courses.
- The choice filling should be done with utmost care as after locking the choices, candidates will not be able to make any changes to it.
- They must take a printout of the choice submitted.
JEEP Seat Allotment
- After choice filling, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Seat allotment list/ result will be published online in every round.
- Allotment of seats will be based on candidates’ JEEP score, reservation rule, seats available and preferences filled by the candidates.
- Candidates who will not be allotted seats in first round should wait for seat allotment list of subsequent rounds.
- Mere allotment of seats to candidates does not guarantee admission.
Reporting at Allotted Institute
Candidates who will be allotted seats are required to report at the allotted college for document verification and admission procedure. They have to submit the admission fee and have to satisfy the admission criteria of the allotted college.
The reporting schedule will be communicated to candidates through registered email and mobile number. They must be present at the allotted college on the day of reporting along with all the original documents/ certificates for the purpose of document verification.
Candidates not reporting on the scheduled date, reporting without documents, or producing fake documents for the purpose of verification shall be disqualified from the admission process.
JEEP Documents Required For Verification-
- UK JEEP 2019 Admit card
- UK JEEP 2019 Score Card
- Seat Allotment letter
- Class 10th marksheet and pass certificate
- Class 12th marksheet and pass certificate
- ITI or equivalent diploma certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Character certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Passport size photograph
Performa of all the certificates is given on the information brochure. Candidates can download it from there.
UK Poly admissions will also be provided on the basis of reservation provided to various categories norms and policies of the Government of Uttarakhand.
The category-wise reservation details are as follows-
|Category of the candidates||Reservation percentage|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||14%|
|NCC certificate holder||3%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||4%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters (DFF)||2%|
|Dependents of Ex-Servicemen (MP)||5%|
For more information on Uttarakhand Polytechnic, counseling schedule stay connected with this page.