UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule 2021: UPSMFAC the merit list on 8th December 2020 and has completed admissions for 1st round. Choice filling for second round was completed in January and candidates were waiting for the publication of round two admission schedule. Finally the second round admission dates are out now. Now, if there will be vacant seats, 3rd round of counselling will also be conducted. All the latest information about the counselling timeline and seat allotment result will be updated here.
UPSMFAC counselling is conducted by Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC), Lucknow for admission of suitable candidates to different paramedical courses such as Lab Technician (LT), Radiotherapy, Pharmacy, X-Ray, and other Paramedical Courses at various Government and Private centres/institution of Uttar Pradesh. Admission to aforesaid programs is made on the basis of merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam. No admission test is conducted.
UPDATE: UPSMFAC 2nd round allotment letter and admission date is out now. 3rd Round of counselling details will be announced soon. Stay tuned for updates.
UPSMFAC Counselling Seat Allotment Result 2021 देखें यहाँ
State Medical Faculty, UP has already released the merit list. Candidates whose names are there in the merit list have to follow the counselling schedule and instructions for further procedures.
In this page, we have tried covering each and every piece of information regarding UPSMFAC 2021 counselling and seat allotment. Candidates looking for admission schedule and allotment result can scroll down to read the complete article. They can also bookmark this page so that they can easily access all the latest updates on UPSMFAC counselling schedule.
UPSMFAC 2021 Admission at a Glance
|Selection process||UPSMFAC paramedical selection|
|Article category||Counseling Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)|
|Admission process||Combined Paramedical Selection Process (CPSP)|
|Academic session||2020- 2021|
|Course||LT, Pharmacy, Radiotharpy, X-Ray & other Paramedical programs|
|Online Choice Locking (3rd round)||Available Soon|
|Mode of counselling||Online|
|Total counselling rounds||Two Rounds (Third round only if required)|
|Total Training centres||29+ 13 (newly added) = 42|
|UPSMFAC 1st Round Seat Allotment Result and allotment letter||Published on 16th Dec 2020|
|UPSMFAC 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||3rd February 2021|
|UPSMFAC 3rd Round Counselling||To be announced soon|
UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule 2021
Quickly check the UPSMFAC 2021 counselling schedule given in the table below-
|Date of commencement of registration||30th October 2020|
|Last date for registration||26th November 2020|
|Date of publication of UPSMFAC merit list||8th Dec 2020|
|Choice Locking for UPSMFAC 1st round counselling||8th to 12th Dec 2020|
|UPSMFAC 1st Round Seat Allotment Letter||16th December 2020|
|Admission of selected candidates against 1st allotment||16th to 24th December 2020|
|UPSMFAC 2nd round of counseling (Choice Filling )||31st December 2020 to 6th January 2021|
|Allotment letter||3rd February 2021|
|Last date for admission against 2nd allotment||13th February 2021|
|3rd round of counselling||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced soon|
UPSMFAC- Reservation Rule
Reservation rule is also followed by the admission authority for admission. Check the category-wise reservation percentage allotted to each category of the candidates given below-
|General/ Unreserved (UR)||50%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||2%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||21%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
UPSMFAC Counselling Process
UPSMFAC counselling is conducted in online mode and this process of admission includes various steps. Check all the stages involved in UPSCMFAC admission process explained below in brief-
- Registration – Registration is the first step of counselling. Those who have names in the merit list have to register themselves in order to be considered for admission. Registration will be done only in online mode through the official portal.
- Choice Filling- Once the registration is over, candidates have to pursue choice filling. In this section, they have to fill choices for course and training centre as per their preferences. They must be careful while filling the choices, as the complete process of seat allocation is based on choices filled.
- Uploading of Documents– After filling choices, candidates have to upload all the requisite documents. These documents should be uploaded in the format specified by the admission authority.
- Choice Locking- Once documents are uploaded, candidates have to submit the choices filled by locking them finally. After choice locking, no changes can be made in the details filled.
- Publication of Seat Allotment- After scrutiny of detailed submitted by the candidates, seat allotment will be done. The seat allotment result will be announced online. No hard copy of allotment result will be sent to any candidate. Those who will be allotted seats have to download the allotment letter issued to them.
- Reporting to the allotted institute- As per the allotment result, candidates have to report at the allotted institution with all the original documents. The reporting schedule will be communicated to the candidates. Candidates not allotted any seat in first round can wait for the subsequent round of counselling.
Along with the counselling schedule, authority is also expected to release counselling guidelines, candidates are therefore advised to read each instruction before registering for counselling.
After the publication of seat allotment result, candidates have to report at the allotted training centre along with the required documents in original. The list of these documents is shared below-
- A printed copy of UPSMFAC Application Form 2020
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate
- HSC/ Class 12th Marksheet as well as Passing Certificate
- SSC/Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Aadhaar Card or any other Identity Proof (ID) proof
- EWS Certificate (Income certificate) issued by competent authority
- Caste or Category Certificate (if required)
- PWD Certificate (If required)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (preferably same as uploaded in application form)
- Admission fee/ Demand Draft
- Other relevant documents
All the required certificates should be as per the specified format. The format of the required certificates can be downloaded from the Prospectus. Any candidate found without any of the aforesaid documents at the reporting venue will not be provided admission.
How to check UPSMFAC 2021 Seat Allotment Result and Allotment letter?
As seat allotment result and allotment letter are published online, it is the responsibility of the candidates to keep an eye on the official website as well on this portal for regular updates. Candidates have to download the seat allotment result once it will be hosted online. Result link will also be provided here in this article.
Those who are wondering, how they can get their result need not to worry, they can just access seat allotment result only by following the given instructions-
- Go to the official portal of UPSMFAC first i.e. https://cpsp2020.upsmfac.org/
- Click on the Seat Allotment Letter link
- Enter login details and submit to proceed.
- Seat allotment result/ letter for will open.
- Check the allotment details and download the allotment letter.
- Save the downloaded pdf for further references.
|UPSMFAC 2021 1st Round Seat Allotment Letter Result||Available till 24th Dec 2020|
|UPSMFAC Choice Locking –||31st December 2020 to 6th January 2021 (2nd Round)|
|UPSMFAC Application Form||30th Oct to 26th November 2020|
|UPSMFAC Merit List||8th Dec 2020|
|UPSMFAC 2021 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||Available Now|
|UPSMFAC 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||Available Soon|
Any query related to UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule and seat allotment can be shared with us in the comment section below.