UPSMFAC Counselling 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 Letter (यहाँ देखें ): UPSMFAC 2nd round counselling registration process completed on 6th Jan 2021. The choice filling and locking process for the 2nd round of UPSMFAC counselling has also been completed. The UPSMFAC 2nd round seat allotment result has been released by the admission authority. In case if there will be vacant seats even after third Allotment letter is also available for downloading and it has been also updated here on this page. Stay tuned for more updates on this.
UPDATE (March 2021):
UPSMFAC 3rd round seat allotment result updates are likely to be published soon on UPSMFAC portal. Stay tuned for latest information.
Through UPSMFAC counseling, candidates will be provided admission to various paramedical courses such as Lab Technician, Pharmacy, X-Ray, Radiotherapy, and other Paramedical Courses at various government and private institutes of the state.
बड़े इंतजार के बाद UPSMFAC ने द्वितीय काउंसलिंग राउंड का आवंटन पत्र 2 February 2021 को जारी कर दिया था और एडमिशन करने की अंतिम तिथि १३ फरवरी घोषित की गयी थी| यदि दूसरे काउंसलिंग के बाद भी कुछ सीटें खाली रह जाती हैं तो मेडिकल फैकल्टी द्वारा तीसरे चरण की काउंसलिंग भी कराई जाएगी | तीसरी काउंसलिंग की अभी कोई जानकारी प्रदेश संयुक्त पैरामेडिकल प्रदेश की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पैर उपलब्ध नहीं कराई गयी है| प्रवेश प्रक्रिया से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए इस पेज को बुकमार्क जरूर करें और समय समय पर विजिट करते रहें|
In this article, we have shared all the necessary details related to UPSMFAC 2021 counseling. Those who are waiting for admission details can go through the article to get all the information on UPSMFAC counseling such as counseling schedule, its procedure, documents required, seat allotment letter etc.
- 1 UPSMFAC Counselling Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
- 2 UPSMFAC Counselling 2021: An Overview
- 3 UPSMFAC Counselling Process
UPSMFAC Counselling Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
Update: UPSMFAC has increased the number of training centers and will shortly release the allotment result for round two counselling. Stay connected for updates .
UPSMFAC Counselling 2021: An Overview
|Selection process||UPSMFAC paramedical selection|
|Article category||Counseling Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)|
|Admission process||Combined Paramedical Selection Process (CPSP)|
|Academic session||2020- 2021|
|Course||Various paramedical programs|
|Date of first round of counseling result||16th December 2020|
|Mode of counseling||Online/Offline|
|Total counseling rounds||3|
|ONLINE COURSE-CENTER PREFERENCE LOCKING||2nd Round- (31st 2020 to 6th Jan 2021)|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Result||16th December 2020|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||3rd February 2021|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||To be announced|
UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule 2021 – Important Date
|Date of commencement of registration||30th October 2020|
|Last date for registration||26th November 2020|
|Date of publication of merit list||8th Dec 2020|
|1st round of counseling/ Choice filling||8th to 12th Dec 2020|
|1st Round Seat Allotment Letter||16th December 2020|
|2nd round of counseling/choice filling||31st Dec to 6th Jan 2021|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment Letter release date||3rd February 2021|
|Admission date (2nd round)||3rd to 13th February 2021|
|3rd round of counseling||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced soon|
UPSMFAC- Reservation Rule
Seat allotment will be done as per the reservation rule given as under-
UPSMFAC Counselling Process
Counseling process will include various stages which include both online and offline process. For the assistance of candidates, we have shared the complete process below:
- Registration – The very first step is registration for counseling. Registration can be done only in online mode. In order to register for counseling, candidates have to visit the official website. After that, they have to click on the registration link provide all the required information. On successful registration, candidates will receive a registration ID and a user password which they have to retain till the completion of admission process.
- Exercising of Choices – After successful registration, candidates have to login with valid credentials. They have to fill the choices for paramedical programs and colleges/training centers as per their preferences. They must be very careful while filling online choices as the allotment of seats will be based on the choice filled.
- Uploading of Documents – Once candidates have made the choices for their preferred programs they have to upload all the required documents in the required format.
- Choice locking – After uploading all the relevant documents, candidates have to lock their choices. It means they have to finally submit the options exercised by them. Before locking the choices, candidates should check them again as after final submission no changes can be made. They can also take photocopy of the same for further references.
- Verification of documents – Registered candidates after choice filling will be invited for verification of all the original documents. They must be present at the verification venue specified to them on the scheduled dates with all the required documents.
- Issue of Seat Allotment Letter – After the completion of verification round, seat allotment letter will be issued. Seats will be allotted on the basis of choices filled and document verification. Seat allotment letters will be issued online. However, conducting authority will also send personal intimation to each candidate who will be allotted seat in the first round.
UPSMFAC Counseling Registration/ Admission Fee
Candidates have to pay counseling fee of Rs. 500/- in cash. Apart from this, candidates who will be called for counseling are required to deposit advance training fee of Rs.10000/-. This is to be paid through a demand draft drawn in the favour of “Secretary, Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow. This fee will be adjusted with the admission fee and no fee will be accepted in cash. Candidates only have to pay it through a demand draft. Without DD no candidate will be allowed to attend the verification round.
UPSMFAC Counselling Documents Required
At the time of counseling, candidates have to report at the allotted venue with all the necessary documents. The list of all these documents is shared as under-
- Printed copy of UPSMFAC Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC/Class 10th Marks memo and Passing Certificate
- HSC/ Class 12th Marks memo and Passing Certificate
- Aadhaar Card or any other Identity Proof
- EWS Certificate (income certificate)
- Category/ Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate (If required)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Demand Draft
- Other relevant documents
In case details provided by a candidate at the time of application do not match with the original documents, then such candidates will be debarred from the counselling process.
UPSMFAC Seat Details
Check course-wise seat details given in the table below-
|Subjects for Training/ Diploma||Seats in Govt. Training Center||Seats in Private Training Center|
|Other programs like Emergency and Trauma Care Technician etc.||For this only 30 seats are available in KGMU|
|UPSMFAC Counselling 2nd Round Seat Allotment Letter Download||Click Here|
|UPSMFAC Counselling 3rd Round Seat Allotment Letter Download||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule||Click Here|
Also Check- UPSMFAC 2021 Merit List
UPSMFAC Counselling 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021 Important Points
- Counseling will be conducted in three rounds.
- Those who have not allotted any seat in 1st round should wait for the subsequent round counselling.
- UPSMFAC 2nd round seat allotment letter is out now and will be out soon for 3rd counselling round
- Verification of original documents is compulsory for admission.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the counseling venue without the demand draft.
If you have any question then ask us in the comment section below and we will replay back to you asap.