UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule 2022: UPSMFAC released the final merit list on 28 October 2022 and after publication the same they releases the counselling schedule for the applicants. The applicants who will be shortlisted may fill out the counselling registration form for round 1 from 31 Oct.
UPSMFAC counselling is conducted by Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC), Lucknow for admission of suitable candidates to different paramedical courses such as Lab Technician (LT), Radiotherapy, Pharmacy, X-Ray, and other Paramedical Courses at various Government and Private centres/institution of Uttar Pradesh. Admission to aforesaid programs is made on the basis of merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam. No admission test is conducted.
Update: The last date to lock the 2nd round choice filling is 15th December 2022.
UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule 2022
State Medical Faculty, UP has already released the merit list. Candidates whose names are there on the merit list have to follow the counselling schedule and instructions for further procedures.
On this page, we have tried to cover each and every piece of information regarding UPSMFAC 2022 counselling and seat allotment. Candidates looking for admission schedules and allotment results can scroll down to read the complete article. They can also bookmark this page so that they can easily access all the latest updates on UPSMFAC counselling schedule.
Direct Link to register for UPSMFAC Counselling
UPSMFAC 2022 Admission at a Glance
|Selection process||UPSMFAC paramedical selection|
|Article Category||Counselling Schedule|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)|
|Admission process||Combined Paramedical Selection Process (CPSP)|
|Course||LT, Pharmacy, Radiotherapy, X-Ray & other Paramedical programs|
|Mode of counselling||Online|
|Total counselling rounds||Two Rounds|
UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule 2022
Quickly check the UPSMFAC 2022 counselling schedule given in the table below-
|Date of publication of UPSMFAC merit list||28 October|
|Registration for Counselling||31 October to 2 Nov.|
|Choice Locking for UPSMFAC 1st round counselling||31 October to 2 Nov.|
|Online Choice Locking||3 November|
|UPSMFAC 1st Round Seat Allotment Letter||20 November|
|Admission of selected candidates against 1st allotment||26 November|
|2nd round registration||13 to 14 December|
|UPSMFAC 2nd round of counselling (Choice Filling )||15th December|
|Last date for admission against 2nd allotment|
UPSMFAC Counselling Reservation Rule
Reservation rule is also followed by the admission authority for admission. Check the category-wise reservation percentage allotted to each category of the candidates given below-
|General/ Unreserved (UR)||50%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||2%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||21%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
UPSMFAC Counselling Process
UPSMFAC counselling is conducted in online mode and this process of admission includes various steps. Check all the stages involved in UPSMFAC admission process explained below in brief-
- Registration – Registration is the first step of counselling. Those who have names in the merit list have to register themselves in order to be considered for admission. Registration will be done only in online mode through the official portal.
- Choice Filling- Once the registration is over, candidates have to pursue choice filling. In this section, they have to fill in choices for courses and training centres as per their preferences. They must be careful while filling the choices, as the complete process of seat allocation is based on choices filled.
- Uploading of Documents– After filling choices, candidates have to upload all the requisite documents. These documents should be uploaded in the format specified by the admission authority.
- Choice Locking- Once documents are uploaded, candidates have to submit the choices filled by locking them finally. After choice locking, no changes can be made in the details filled.
- Publication of Seat Allotment- After scrutiny of detailed submitted by the candidates, seat allotment will be done. The seat allotment result will be announced online. No hard copy of allotment result will be sent to any candidate. Those who will be allotted seats have to download the allotment letter issued to them.
- Reporting to the allotted institute- As per the allotment result, candidates have to report at the allotted institution with all the original documents. The reporting schedule will be communicated to the candidates. Candidates not allotted any seat in first round can wait for the subsequent round of counselling.
Along with the counselling schedule, authority is also expected to release counselling guidelines, candidates are therefore advised to read each instruction before registering for counselling.
Documents Required during UPSMFAC Counseling
After the publication of seat allotment result, candidates have to report at the allotted training centre along with the required documents in original. The list of these documents is shared below-
- A printed copy of UPSMFAC Application Form 2022
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate
- HSC/ Class 12th Marksheet as well as Passing Certificate
- SSC/Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Aadhaar Card or any other Identity Proof (ID) proof
- EWS Certificate (Income certificate) issued by the competent authority
- Caste or Category Certificate (if required)
- PWD Certificate (If required)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Admission fee/ Demand Draft
- Other relevant documents
All the required certificates should be in the specified format. The format of the required certificates can be downloaded from the Prospectus. Any candidate found without any of the aforesaid documents at the reporting venue will not be provided admission.
How to check UPSMFAC 2022 Seat Allotment Result?
As seat allotment results and letters will be published online, so it is the sole responsibility of the candidates to keep an eye on the official website as well as this portal for regular updates. Candidates have to download the seat allotment result once it will be hosted online. Result link will also be provided here in this article.
Those who are wondering, how they can get their result need not to worry, they can just access seat allotment result only by following the given instructions-
- Go to the official portal of UPSMFAC first.
- Click on the Seat Allotment Letter link
- Enter login details and submit to proceed.
- Seat allotment result/ letter for will open.
- Check the allotment details and download the allotment letter.
- Save the downloaded pdf for further reference.
UPSMFAC Merit list 2022: Important Links-
Any query related to UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule and seat allotment can be shared with us in the comment section below