UPSEE Counselling Registration 2020 Schedule: All those aspirants who qualify UPSEE examination will be eligible to appear in counselling process. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University will conduct counselling for aspirants through online mode. Seat allotment process will be organized in 6 rounds.
Latest News: Application form for NRI and Kashmiri Migrants will be available from 19th Oct 2020 to 22nd Oct 2020. Counselling for NRI aspirants will be conducted on 26th Oct 2020 and for Kashmiri Migrant’s it will be organized on 29th Oct 2020. For more news check out notification given below.
Number of rounds for counselling depends on how many vacant seats are available. If you are willing to know information concerning UPSEE Counselling Registration 2020, then must read our complete article. For any other latest updates, keep on visiting nvshq.org frequently.
UPSEE Counselling Registration 2020
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam is a state-level examination. UPSEE test has successfully conducted on 20th Sept 2020. Officials have also released result for same. By appearing in this exam, applicants can take admission into various UG and PG courses. Counselling for AKTU/UPTU will be done on the basis of the applicant’s UPSEE rank. Registration for counselling will start from 19th Oct 2020 from official portal. Authorities have announced the official dates released about the commencement of counselling. We have provided you with all the latest updates on seat allotment by this article. In upcoming sections of the article, you will come to know about different components of AKTU/UPTU counselling process.
Important Dates Regarding UPSEE Counselling 2020
Here we have mentioned tentative dates for UPTU/AKTU counselling process. Check out the given table showing the information regarding counselling.
Counselling 1st Round
|Name of Event||Tentative Dates|
|Registration, Registration Fee Payment, Document Upload||19th to 22nd Oct 2020|
|Verification of Documents||20th to 23rd Oct 2020 (Fresh)|
20th to 24th Oct 2020 (Query)
|Respond to Queries||20th to 24th Oct 2020|
|Locking of Choices by Aspirants||20th to 26th Oct 2020|
|Result Declaration of Seat Allotment||26th October 2020|
|Online Willingness (Freeze and Float)||26th to 29th Oct 2020|
|Payment for Confirmation of Seat||26th to 29th Oct 2020|
Counselling 2nd Round
|Registration, Registration Fee Payment, Document Upload||30 Oct 2020 to 2 Nov 2020|
|Verification of Documents||30 Oct 2020 to 03 Nov 2020 (Fresh)|
30 Oct 202 to 04 Nov 2020 (Query)
|Respond to Queries||30 Oct 2020 to 03 Nov 2020|
|Filling and Locking Choices||30 Oct 2020 14:00 05 Nov 2020|
|Result Declaration of Seat Allotment||5th Nov 2020|
|Online Willingness (Freeze and Float)||05 to 08 Nov 2020|
|Payment for Seat confirmation||05 to 08 November 2020|
|Online Withdrawal||05 to 08 November 2020|
UPTU/AKTU Counselling 3rd Round
|Registration, Registration Fee Payment, Document Upload||9 to 11 Nov 2020|
|Verification of Documents||09 to 12 Nov 2020 (Fresh)|
09 to 12 Nov 2020 (Query)
|Respond to Queries||09 to 12 Nov 2020|
|Locking & Filling of Choices by Aspirants||09 to 13 Nov 2020|
|Result Declaration of Seat Allotment||13th Nov 2020|
|Freeze & Float||13th to 17th Nov 2020|
|Payment Confirmation of Seat||13th to 17th Nov 2020|
|Online Withdrawal||13th to 17th Nov 2020|
UPTU/AKTU Counselling 4th Round
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Seat Allotment Announcement||18th Nov 2020|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation||18 to 20 Nov 2020|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||21st to 24th November 2020|
|Internal Sliding in Govt Colleges||26th November 2020|
|Seat vacancy For Special Round||26th November 2020|
Counselling 5th Round
|Registration, Registration Fee Payment, Document Upload||26 to 28 Nov 2020|
|Verification of Documents||26 to 29 Nov 2020|
|Locking & Filling of Choices by Aspirants||26 to 30 Nov 2020|
|Result Declaration of Seat Allotment||30th Nov 2020|
6th Round Counselling
|Registration, Registration Fee Payment, Document Upload||1st & 2nd December 2020|
|Verification of Documents||1st to 3rd Dec 2020|
|Locking & Filling of Choices by Aspirants||1st to 4th Dec 2020|
|Result Declaration of Seat Allotment||5th December 2020|
Click Here to Downlaod Counselling Schedule Notification
Preview of UPTU/AKTU Counselling
|Official Portal Link||upsee.nic.in|
|Examination Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam|
|Also Known||UPSEE 2020|
|Name of Organizing Body||Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Courses Offered||Different UG and PG programs|
|Mode of UPSEE||Offline|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||19th October 2020|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
UPSEE 2020 Counselling Fee
Authorities have decided the counselling fee according to the category of applicants which is as follows.
- For General & OBC category Aspirants: 20,000 INR
- For SC, ST Category Aspirants: 12,000 INR
Also View this Article >> UPSEE Result 2020 (Released)
Essential Steps for UPTU/AKTU Counselling Process
All those aspirants are interested in knowing the process for UPSEE counselling registration must go through with this section. Here we have discussed some simple steps by which candidate can apply for counselling easily.
Step 1st- Filling Registration Form and Fee Payment
- To fill the registration form for counselling procedure, all applicant must have their application number.
- Open the official portal of UPSEE and search for the link of “UPSEE Counselling Registration 2020”.
- Click on that link.
- Registration form will open on your screen.
- Now, insert all your information on it and pay fees of counselling via online mode i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net banking.
- Aspirants, please note that the counselling fee is non- refundable.
Step 2nd- Uploading Documents & Verification
- After paying the fee applicants have to upload all the required documents.
- In next segment of this article, we have mentioned the full details of documents which will be needed during counselling for verification.
Step 3rd- Locking and Filling Choices by Applicants
- Then, applicants have to log in with their login details and fill the choices of colleges and courses according to their preferences.
- We advise aspirants that lock more and more choices in order the get seats at their preferred college.
Step 4th- Allotment of Seats
- Officials will allot the seats to all aspirants according to the rank of applicant and availability of seats.
- Result of seat allotment will be announced online on official portal of University.
Step 5th- Seat Confirmation (Freeze/ Float)
- After seat allotment candidates have to confirm their seats and there are a total of three option for it.
Float: If any aspirant is not satisfied with the allotted seat and want to appear in next round of counselling then he/ she can choose “Float” option.
Freeze: This option is for those candidates who are happy with allocated seat and want to approve it.
Withdrawal: After getting a seat if aspirant is not happy with it and do not want to take part in another round of counselling then he/she can choose “Withdrawal” option.
Step 6th- Reporting at Allocated Institute
- In order to confirm admission, aspirants who have selected “Freeze” option have to visit the allotted institute/ College.
- Reporting time and date will be provided by the higher authorities.
- On the given schedule aspirants have to go at the institute and complete the admission process.
Important Testimonials Required for Counselling
Documents are the most important things in the whole process of counselling. Higher authorities will verify all the process and then allocate seats to them.
- Hall Ticket of UPSEE 2020
- Character Certificate of Applicant
- 12th Class Marksheet & Certificate.
- Scorecard of UPSEE 2020
- Category Certificate of Reserved Category Aspirant
- Medical Certificate
- Rs 70,000 Demand draft to finance officer of UPTU/AKTU
- Candidate’s Domicile Certificate
- Aspirant’s Sub-Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
What is UPSEE 2020 Spot Round?
Even after the completion of all the rounds of counselling, if seats remain vacant, then spot round will be organized by officials. Spot round will be conducted via offline mode. Interested aspirants have to fill the registration again for this round. Verification of documents will be done, and then colleges will be allotted to aspirants according to their scores and rank of UPSEE.
Spot Round Eligibility Standards
To participate in spot round, candidates must fulfil all the criteria which we have mentioned below.
- All those candidates who didn’t get a seat in previous rounds of counselling.
- Aspirants who didn’t confirm their seat after getting seats by officials.
- It may be happen that the candidates could not participate in counselling despite passing UPSEE exam, so they can also register for the spot round.
Official Site >> Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam
Thank you for reading our whole article, if candidates have queries related to this topic, then must ask in the comment box, we will try to provide solutions as soon as possible.