UPCATET 2020 Counselling: The counselling for Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test, is going to be conducted online. After the publication of result, all the examinees wait for the for the announcement of the UPCATET counselling 2020 schedule. UPCATET counseling for first round has started. This year there was a delay in announcing the counselling schedule was due to pandemic.
Registration for first round of UPCATET counselling 2020 was started on 7th September 2020. To take part in the UPCATET counselling, the applicants have to get listed online. To complete the enrollment process for counselling in UPCATET, the candidate have to pay the application too. The fee for the counselling is non-refundable. Only those admission seekers can participate in the UPCATET Counselling 2020 who has qualified the entrance exam conducted by the university. Read on the article to get precise information about the UPCATET counselling 2020.
UPCATECT Counselling 2020 Schedule
Earlier the university authorities announced the counselling of admission in UG and PG courses in June and July 2020, but due to obvious reasons, the same was delayed. Now, the counselling process for admission in the UG PG courses has started.
UPDATE: The last date of uploading of documents for first round of counseling extended to 15th September 2020. Check notice below.
To get the latest information about UPCATECT Counselling 2020, the applicants are suggested to stay tuned with us. The complete counselling schedule is available now.
Tentative dates for the counselling schedule for UG and PG courses are out now. We will also update the link here so that you can get the information about the counselling schedule along with further information.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|UPCATET 2020 Counselling||Tentative Dates|
|The registration and fee submission process will start for 1st Online Counselling||7th September|
|The Registration process for 1st phase of counselling will get over||14th September 2020|
|Last date for uploading of documents||15th September 2020 (extended)|
|Choice Filling Online||To be announced|
|Locking the Choice Online||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment after the 1st phase of counselling||To be announced|
|Security fee submission and document verification process||To be announced|
Once the counselling process will get complete for 1st phase, it will start for the 2nd phase. In the 2nd phase of counselling, the applicants will have to phase all the above mentioned steps. The university will conclude the counselling process in three phases. In case of the availability of vacant seats after phase three of counselling, the authorities can decide whether the university goes for 4th round of counselling or not. The exact date for UPCATET Admission counselling in UG and PG courses will be updated here soon.
UPCATET Counselling 2020 Process
As mentioned above in the article, the counselling for admission in UG and PG courses offered by UPCATET will be conducted online and offline both modes. To know about the counselling process in attribute, have a look at the instruction given below-
Applicants seeking admission in the university must have followed the below mentioned steps first to apply for the UPCATET Counselling process online;
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates will have to visit the university’s website for Online Counselling Registration.
- on the official page click New Registration button to take part in the UPCATET Counselling 2020.
- Now the applicants will have to provide all the asked information to the page that includes their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- After entering the information, applicants click on the Generate OTP button. An OTP will be sent to submited mobile number of the candidate. Type it in the given box to verify.
- To complete the process, upload the required documents.
- Pay the counselling fee of Rs 500/-.
- Your registration process is completed. You can save password and username for future use.
Step 2: Online Choice filling and Locking
- After completion of the registration process, the applicants will get an option of Online Choice Filling on the page; click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter your roll number, the course you want to get admission in, your date of birth & password. Confirm the details after entering them.
- Next page, you will have to do the choice filling process. Here you can choose the course offered by the university in which you want to get admission and the colleges that offer the course.
- Choose the college and the course and click on the proceed button after finalizing them.
- Take print out of form and keep it safe for future use.
Step 3 – Seat Allocation and Security fee deposit
- After making a choice now, you will have to lock a seat in the university or college. The university will publish seat allotment list online.
- To lock a seat in the college and the course you have chosen, you will have to pay Rs. 5000/- as security amount. Paid the amount through any online mode.
- Once you pay the fee seat allotment letter will be displayed on the page, you are to download.
Step 4 – Report at respective university
- The admission seekers need to visit the assigned university, with the receipt of fee payment and seat allotment letter. Make sure you visit the assigned institute on a given day and time.
UPCATET 2020 Counseling Notice- CLICK HERE
UPCATET 2020 New Registration for Upload Document- CLICK HERE
Registered Candidate Login- CLICK HERE
Choice Filling and Locking- CLICK HERE
Required Documents For UPCATET Counselling 2020
To visit the assigned university or to the counseling centers, the applicants will have to carry their educational and personal documents. Here is the list of the documents that you need to keep handy;
- ID Proof like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc
- Domicile certificate
- Any age proof certificate or 10th class mark sheet or
- Seat Allotment letter
- Receipt of Online fee submission
- Physical fitness certificate
- Original mark sheet & documents of class 10th and 12th
- Caste Certificate (to get the benefits assigned to SC/ST/OBC category)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate from previous college or institute (for PG course)
- Character certificate from the previous school principal.
- An affidavit of the given format from the college. The applicant and his parents or guardians must have signed on it after reading it.
- Three stamp and passport size photos with names written on their back.
- Affidavit on a judicial stamp of 100 rupees to be agreed with the anti-ragging rules.
- DD in favor of the institute for tuition fees.
UPCATET online counseling has started from 7th September and the last date for registration for first round is 15th September (document upload).
No, offline applications are not available, candidates have to apply only through the official portal.
Detail of the required documentation to participate in UPCATET Counselling 2020 has been mentioned in the article.
As the registration date was extended, Admission authority is yet to announce revised counselling schedule. You are advised to stay connected with this page and official portal to check the counseling date and related updates on time to time basis.