Counselling for Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test is conducted online. After the publication of the UPCATET Result, all the examinees wait for the announcement of the UPCATET counselling 2023 schedule which is now available. As per the given schedule, registration for Round 1 counselling for UG courses commences on 20 June whose closing date is 26 June 2023.
To take part in the UPCATET counselling, the applicants have to get listed online. To complete the enrollment process for counselling in UPCATET, the candidate needs to pay its fee. The fee for the counselling is non-refundable. Only those admission seekers can participate in UPCATET Counselling 2023 who have qualified the entrance exam conducted by the university. Read the article to get precise information about UPCATET Counselling 2023.
UPCATET Counselling 2023 Schedule
Officials have released a counselling notice for the applicants in which they highlighted the important details of the counselling procedure.
To get the latest information about UPCATECT Counselling 2023, the applicants are suggested to stay tuned with us.
The university concludes the counselling process in three phases. In case of the availability of vacant seats after phase three of counselling, the authorities can decide whether the university goes for the next round of counselling or not. The exact date for UPCATET Admission counselling in UG and PG courses has been updated here.
UPCATET Counselling 2023 Process
As mentioned above in the article, the counselling for admission in UG and PG courses offered by UPCATET will be conducted online and offline in both modes. To know about the counselling process in attribute, have a look at the instruction given below-
Applicants seeking admission to the university must have followed the below-mentioned steps first to apply for the UPCATET Counselling process online;
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates will have to visit the university’s website for Online Counselling Registration.
- on the official page click the New Registration button to take part in the UPCATET Counselling 2023.
- Now the applicants will have to provide all the asked information to the page that includes their roll number, date of birth, etc.
- After entering the information, applicants click on the Generate OTP button. An OTP will be sent to the submitted mobile number of the candidate. Type it in the given box to verify.
- To complete the process, upload the required documents.
- Pay the counselling fee of Rs 500/-.
- Your registration process is completed. You can save your password and username for future use.
Step 2: Online Choice Filling and Locking
- After completion of the registration process, the applicants will get an option of Online Choice Filling on the page; click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter your roll number, the course you want to get admission in, your date of birth & password. Confirm the details after entering them.
- Next page, you will have to do the choice filling process. Here you can choose the course offered by the university to which you want to get admission and the colleges that offer the course.
- Choose the college and the course and click on the proceed button after finalizing them.
- Take a printout of the form and keep it safe for future use.
Step 3 – Seat Allocation and Security fee deposit
- After making a choice now, you will have to lock a seat in the university or college. The university will publish the seat allotment list online.
- To lock a seat in the college and the course you have chosen, you will have to pay Rs. 5000/- as security amount. Paid the amount through any online mode.
- Once you pay the fee seat allotment letter will be displayed on the page, you are to download.
Step 4 – Report at the respective university
- The admission seekers need to visit the assigned university, with the receipt of fee payment and seat allotment letter. Make sure you visit the assigned institute on a given day and time.
Required Documents For UPCATET Counselling 2023
To visit the assigned university or to the counselling centres, the applicants will have to carry their educational and personal documents. Here is the list of the documents that you need to keep handy;
- ID Proof like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc
- Domicile certificate
- Any age proof certificate or 10th class mark sheet or
- Seat Allotment letter
- Receipt of Online fee submission
- Physical fitness certificate
- Original mark sheet & documents of class 10th and 12th
- Caste Certificate (to get the benefits assigned to SC/ST/OBC category)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate from previous college or institute (for PG course)
- Character certificate from the previous school principal.
- An affidavit of the given format from the college. The applicant and his parents or guardians must have signed on it after reading it.
- Three stamp and passport-size photos with names written on their back.
- Affidavit on a judicial stamp of 100 rupees to be agreed with the anti-ragging rules.
- DD in favour of the institute for tuition fees.
UPCATET 2023 Counselling Schedule
Authority has released the revised counselling schedule for the applicants which can be checked here.
UPCATET online counselling commenced on 20 June 2023.
No, offline applications are not available, candidates have to apply only through the official portal.
A detail of the required documentation to participate in UPCATET Counselling 2023 has been mentioned in the article.