UP D.El.Ed. Counseling Schedule 2021: UP D.El.ED. official notification for admission to the academic session 2021-22 has been released on 15th July 2021 and its application procedure is available till 15th September 2021. Applicant looking for the complete schedule under the UP D.El.ED can refer to the complete article where we have provided the dates for the release of the counseling schedule. Officials has released the revised counselling schedule.
UP D.El.Ed counseling schedule has been released by the officials whose details are shared on this page.
To get more information on UP BTC D.El.Ed admission and counseling schedule, candidates can read the article shared here.
UP D.El.Ed. Counseling 2021
UP Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) is a 2 year diploma program that was formerly known as Basic Teacher Certificate (BTC) in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Admissions to D.EL.Ed courses in Uttar Pradesh state is made through a counseling process. No entrance exams are conducted by the concerned authority for the purpose of admission.
Candidates aspiring to join D.El.Ed programs in various private and government Education colleges of the state should fill the application on time and participate in the counseling schedule. All the activities events in the admission process will be done as per the prescribed counseling schedule.
UP D.El.Ed. Admissions 2021- At a glance
|Exam||UP D.El.Ed 2021|
|Article category||Counseling schedule/ counseling letter|
|Counseling Authority||Uttar Pradesh Pariksha Niyamak Pradikhari, Allahabad|
|Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
|Course duration||2 years|
|Basis for admission||Merit|
|Total D.El.Ed colleges||2818|
|Commencement of counseling||Available|
UP D.El.Ed. 2021 1st Counseling- Schedule/ Important Dates
Candidates can have a look at the counseling schedule for UP D.El.Ed. 2021 admissions are given in the table below-
|Release of Advertisement||15th July 2021|
|Online Registration Starts from||20th July 2021|
|Online Registration ends on||15th September|
|last date to submit application fee||16th Sep|
|Last date to Take Print Out of the Final Application||17th Sep|
|First Counselling (1 to 30000 rank)||22nd to 24th Sep|
|Result of First Counselling||25th September|
|Second Counselling (30001 to 100000 rank)||25th to 27th Sep|
|Result of Second Counselling||28th Sep|
UP D.El.Ed Admission Procedure 2021
Admission to D.Ed.Ed programs will be based on counseling as no entrance test will be organized. Counseling will be completely based on the merit of the candidates in the class 10th, intermediate & graduation and choices filled by the applicants.
Have a look at all the stages of D.El.Ed process in UP state given as under-
- Online Registration
The registration process for D.El.Ed admissions will start in the month of May and the application will end after 30 days of the release of the official notification. Only registered candidates will be eligible to participate in further admission process.
- Publication of Merit
After the completion of registration, merit list will be prepared and published on the basis of applications received by the candidates.
- Counseling/ Choice filling
Counseling procedure mainly include analysis of options available and making choices according to the preferences. Only registered candidates who will be listed in the merit list will be eligible to attend counseling and fill choices.
These candidates are required to fill as many as choices according to their preferences. They can fill and lock choices by logging in to the official website. The step-by-step method of choice filling is provided below-
- Visit http://updeled.gov.in.
- Click on “Counseling” tab in the menu bar.
- Select the “Generate OTP” option from the drop-down list.
- Enter the information such as registration no., date of birth, etc. in the space provided. Click on login button.
- A pin/ password will be generated and send to registered mobile no.
- Now, again click on “Counseling” tab and select “Choice filling” option.
- Generate a new password with the help of OTP.
- After changing the password, choice filling page will appear.
- Click on “choice available” option.
- Start filling choices as per preferences.
- Click on “Choice Deletion” to delete the choice.
- Once choices are made click on “View Submitted Choices” to see the selected choice.
- Check finally selected choices carefully.
- Click on “Lock Choices” option to lock the choices finally.
- Take a print out of the submitted choices for personal record.
- Seat Allotment
After choice filling, finally, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their merit and choices submitted by them. They will also be issued an allotment letter which they are required to download from the official portal.
UP D.El.Ed 2021 Counselling Documents Required
Candidates must be ready with their original documents along with a photocopy of each at the time of reporting and admission at the allotted college. The list of all these required documents is given below-
- UP D.El.Ed 2021 seat allotment letter
- Print Out of UP D.El.Ed Application Form.
- Fee payment slip
- Class 10th, 12th and graduation certificate, and mark sheet
- Category Certificate (For Reserved category candidates)
- UP Resident Certificate/ Domicile certificate
- Character Certificate from institute/school last attended
- Medical Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Other required documents (if any)
For issues related to UP D.El.Ed. 2021 counseling, candidates should feel free to contact us through the comment box given at the end of this article. Apart from this, they can also contact at the contact details shared below-
UP Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari,
Phone No.- 05322466761, 05322466769
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com