TS POLYCET Counselling 2020: Officials have announced TS POLYCET Result and now the board will start POLYCET 2020 counselling has started from i.e. 12th September 2020. Seat allotment to the TS POLYCET 2020 candidates has done on the basis of web counselling.
Latest News: Officials have started special round from today i.e. 8th Oct 2020. Check the complete schedule given below in this article.
TS POLYCET Counselling 2020
- 1.1 TS POLYCET 2020- At a Glance
- 1.2 TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling- Important Dates
- 1.3 TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
- 1.4 Certificate Verification
- 1.5 TS Polycet Counselling Online Registration 2020
- 1.6 TS Polycet Counselling Seat Allotments
- 1.7 Documents Required for TS POLYCET Counselling
- 1.8 TS POLYCET 2020- Fee Details
- 1.9 Important Points related to the TS POLYCET Counselling 2020
TS POLYCET Counselling 2020
TS Polytechnic Rank Card is available on the official website those who have appeared in entrance exam they can now able to download it. Depending on the ranks of the candidates, they will be invited for verification of certificates. After the completion of the counselling procedure, candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred college and course.
In the given article, you will get all the necessary details about TS POLYCET counseling 2020.
Latest Update: TS Polytechnic Counselling 2020 has started from i.e. 12th Sept 2020. Check more information below.
TS POLYCET 2020- At a Glance
|Examination||TS POLYTECH 2020|
|Conducting Authority||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Hyderabad|
|Courses offered||Polytechnic courses|
|Counselling date||12th September 2020|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling- Important Dates
|TS POLYCET 2020 Entrance Exam Date|
|Result of exam Published on||10th September 2020 Available Now|
|Counselling Begins from|
|Payment of Registration Fee and Booking of Slots||12th to 17th Sept 2020|
|Document verification||14th to 18th Sept 2020|
|Process of web exercising will start from||14th to 20th Sept 2020|
|Provisional Seat allotment||22nd Sept 2020|
|Tuition Fee Self-reporting Payment (online)||22nd – 26th Sept 2020|
|Exercising of web options will start from||30th Sept & 1st Oct 2020|
|Provisional allotment of seats||3rd of Oct 2020|
TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
After the declaration of result, SBTET has published the notification for counselling and option entry. Candidates are notified about the verification of certificate and counseling details through the official website.
Pay Counselling Fee- BC/OC Applicants is INR 600 & ST/SC Applicants is INR 300
In this section, we have discussed counseling and admission procedure for our readers. The step-wise counseling procedure is as follows-
After the publication of official notification, qualified candidates has been shortlisted for counseling. They have to report to the verification center designated to them with all the required documents in original and photocopies.
Rank-wise date and venue will be allotted to the candidates through the notification on newspaper and website. No separate call letter or intimation will be send to any candidate for counseling. Only those candidates will be eligible for registration and further procedure who will appear for certificate verification.
TS Polycet Counselling Online Registration 2020
Once candidates have approved their certificates from the verification center they have to register online for web counseling. They can follow the given steps for online registration-
- Visit the online website of POLYCET 2020.
- Click on web option.
- Fill all the details asked.
- Login ID will be generated. Keep the login ID safe for future proceedings.
After generating the login ID candidates have to fill the preferences for options. They have to prepare a set of all the possible options i.e. preferred colleges and course they wish to join. For preparing the list of options, they can consult their teachers, parents, friends and college manuals.
For online option entry, they have to login with the login ID and password. Candidates can fill as many options they wish to join so that they can avoid disappointment of not a getting a seat. After completing the option entry, they must take a printout of the option entry and should keep it safe for further correspondence.
Locking of choices
Option entered by the candidates will be frozen automatically on the last date of POLYCET counseling. Therefore, before locking of choices they should cross check and confirm the choice filled. They also advised to fill the choices within the given time. Once the choices will be locked on further editing will be possible for any candidate.
TS Polycet Counselling Seat Allotments
Finally, the allotment of seats will be done. After the completion of locking of choice candidates will be allotted seats. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates. Seat will be allotted on a computer program on the basis of reservation applicable to a particular category of the candidate.
Candidates will be issued an allotment order after the allotment of seats to them. They have to download the allotment order from the official website.
Payment of fee
After the allotment of seats at the preferred college, candidates have to make payment of the requisite fee. For payment of admission fee, they have to download the challan for fee payment from any branch of the designated banks.
Reporting to the allotted college
After making the payment of requisite fee, candidates have to report to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time. They have to report to the allotted college with the allotment order and fee challan.
Documents Required for TS POLYCET Counselling
Candidates who will be called for verification of documents have to carry all the required documents to the exam center in original (plus photocopy). Any candidate failing to produce any of the certificate will not entertained and shall be disqualified. The list of all the documents to be carried to the exam center is as follows-
- TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- TS POLYCET 2020 Rank Card.
- SSC or equivalent marks memo
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste/ Community certificate issued from Revenue Authority
- Certificate of study from class IV to X
- Certificate of Resident (who appeared for qualifying exam through private mode without schooling)
- Conduct certificate from Head of the Institution of where last studied
- Income certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer/ Tahsildar in 2020
- Physical fitness certificate
- Parent’s discharge certificate from service if candidate claim for Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) category and Service Certificate in case of serving personnel.
- Minority community certificate issued by the Headmaster
- Medical certificate (for Physically handicapped) candidates.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of NCC candidates.
- Other required certificates
TS POLYCET 2020- Fee Details
At the time of admission, candidates have to pay requisite admission fee. The detailed information about the admission/tuition fee is given in the table below-
|Fee particulars||Private (Rs.)||Govt./ Aided Polytechnic|
|Course work fee||–||200|
|Laboratory and workshop fee||–||600|
|Library Non-Refundable Fee||–||300|
|Board recognition fee||250||250|
|Alumni Fee (only at the time of admission)||100||100|
- TS POLYCET 2020 counseling has been started from 12th September 2020.
- No separate call letter will be sent to any candidate other than intimation given on newspaper daily and official portal.
- They will be familiarized with the online counseling procedure.
- Candidates must be ready with all the necessary documents at the time of counselling.
- Participants failing to comply with any instructions regarding the seat allotment and admission procedure will be liable for disqualification.
- Mere inviting candidates for counselling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates must fill all the choices with the utmost care and should confirm before locking of choices.
- In case, convenor is not satisfied with the documents produced by the candidates, he/she can disqualify such candidates. The decision of convenor will be final for each candidate (whether it is granting of seat or disqualification) who will be called for counselling.