TS POLYCET Counselling 2019: After announcing TS POLYCET Result now the board has started POLYCET 2019 counseling. Seat allotment to the TS POLYCET 2019 candidates will be done on the basis of web counseling.
Rank card is currently available on the official website those who have not downloaded it can download it. Depending on the ranks of the candidates, they will be invited for verification of certificates. After the completion of the counseling procedure, candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred college and course.
Table of Contents
- 1 TS POLYCET Counselling 2019
- 1.1 TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling- Important Dates
- 1.2 TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling Procedure
- 1.3 Certificate Verification
- 1.4 TS Polycet Counselling Online Registration 2019
- 1.5 TS Polycet Counselling Seat Allotments
- 1.6 Documents Required for TS POLYCET Counselling
- 1.7 TS POLYCET 2019- Fee Details
- 1.8 Important Points related to the TS POLYCET Counselling 2019
TS POLYCET Counselling 2019
In the given article, you will get all the necessary details about TS POLYCET counseling 2019.
Latest Update 17th May 2019: TS Polytechnic Counselling 2019 has been started. Check more information below.
TS POLYCET 2019- At a Glance
|Examination||TS POLYTECH 2019|
|Conducting Authority||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Hyderabad|
|Courses offered||Polytechnic courses|
|Counselling date||From 17th May 2019|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling- Important Dates
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of|
Processing Fee & Slot Booking to the selection of
Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for
|17th to 19th May 2019|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked|
|18th to 21st May 2019|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||18th to 24th May 2019|
|Freezing of option||24th May 2019|
|Provisional Seat Allotment Result||27th May 2019|
|Payment of tuition fee and self-reporting through online||28th to 31st May 2019|
|Reporting to allotted college||1st June 2019|
|Commencement of class work||1st June 2019|
TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling Procedure
After the declaration of result, SBTET has published the notification for counseling and option entry. Candidates have been notified about the verification of certificate and counseling details through the official website.
Pay Counselling Fee- Click Here
Slot Booking- Click Here
In this section, we have discussed counseling and admission procedure for our readers. The step-wise counseling procedure is as follows-
After the publication of official notification, qualified candidates will be shortlisted for counseling. They have to report to the verification center designated to them with all the required documents in original and photocopies.
Rank-wise date and venue will be allotted to the candidates through the notification on newspaper and website. No separate call letter or intimation will be send to any candidate for counseling. Only those candidates will be eligible for registration and further procedure who will appear for certificate verification.
TS Polycet Counselling Online Registration 2019
Once candidates have approved their certificates from the verification center they have to register online for web counseling. They can follow the given steps for online registration-
- Visit the online website of POLYCET 2019.
- Click on web option.
- Fill all the details asked.
- Login ID will be generated. Keep the login ID safe for future proceedings.
After generating the login ID candidates have to fill the preferences for options. They have to prepare a set of all the possible options i.e. preferred colleges and course they wish to join. For preparing the list of options, they can consult their teachers, parents, friends and college manuals.
For online option entry, they have to login with the login ID and password. Candidates can fill as many options they wish to join so that they can avoid disappointment of not a getting a seat. After completing the option entry, they must take a printout of the option entry and should keep it safe for further correspondence.
Locking of choices
Option entered by the candidates will be frozen automatically on the last date of POLYCET counseling. Therefore, before locking of choices they should cross check and confirm the choice filled. They also advised to fill the choices within the given time. Once the choices will be locked on further editing will be possible for any candidate.
*** Check kab ara hai PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
TS Polycet Counselling Seat Allotments
Finally, the allotment of seats will be done. After the completion of locking of choice candidates will be allotted seats. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates. Seat will be allotted on a computer program on the basis of reservation applicable to a particular category of the candidate.
Candidates will be issued an allotment order after the allotment of seats to them. They have to download the allotment order from the official website.
Payment of fee
After the allotment of seats at the preferred college, candidates have to make payment of the requisite fee. For payment of admission fee, they have to download the challan for fee payment from any branch of the designated banks.
Reporting to the allotted college
After making the payment of requisite fee, candidates have to report to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time. They have to report to the allotted college with the allotment order and fee challan.
Documents Required for TS POLYCET Counselling
Candidates who will be called for verification of documents have to carry all the required documents to the exam center in original (plus photocopy). Any candidate failing to produce any of the certificate will not entertained and shall be disqualified. The list of all the documents to be carried to the exam center is as follows-
- TS POLYCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- TS POLYCET 2019 Rank Card.
- SSC or equivalent marks memo
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste/ Community certificate issued from Revenue Authority
- Certificate of study from class IV to X
- Certificate of Resident (who appeared for qualifying exam through private mode without schooling)
- Conduct certificate from Head of the Institution of where last studied
- Income certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer/ Tahsildar in 2019
- Physical fitness certificate
- Parent’s discharge certificate from service if candidate claim for Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) category and Service Certificate in case of serving personnel.
- Minority community certificate issued by the Headmaster
- Medical certificate (for Physically handicapped) candidates.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of NCC candidates.
- Other required certificates
TS POLYCET 2019- Fee Details
At the time of admission, candidates have to pay requisite admission fee. The detailed information about the admission/tuition fee is given in the table below-
|Fee particulars||Private (Rs.)||Govt./ Aided Polytechnic|
|Course work fee||–||200|
|Laboratory and workshop fee||–||600|
|Library Non-Refundable Fee||–||300|
|Board recognition fee||250||250|
|Alumni Fee (only at the time of admission)||100||100|
- TS POLYCET 2019 counseling has been started from 17th May 2019.
- Candidates have been notified about the counseling procedure through the official website.
- No separate call letter will be sent to any candidate other than intimation given on newspaper daily and official portal.
- They will be familiarized with the online counseling procedure.
- Candidates must be ready with all the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
- Participants failing to comply with any instructions regarding the seat allotment and admission procedure will be liable for disqualification.
- Mere inviting candidates for counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates must fill all the choices with utmost care and should confirm before locking of choices.
- In case, convenor is not satisfied with the documents produced by the candidates, he/she can disqualify such candidates. The decision of convenor will be final for each candidate (whether it is granting of seat or disqualification) who will be called for counseling.