TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule Registration will soon start online at the TSCHE portal. Only such applicants are eligible to register who have cleared the LAWCET entrance test. TS LAWCET 2023 result for admission to Year / 5Year LL.B. Regular Courses offered in various colleges and universities of the state were released on 15 June 2023.
Now the admission of the shortlisted candidates will be based on the counselling conducted by the concerned authority. TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule for the academic session 2023-24 is now available and the link for the same is to open from 2 November. The detailed schedule for the counselling is given below in this article.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2023
TS LAWCET is a state-level entrance test conducted for admission to UG law courses in the state. The admission is based on entrance test rank counselling conducted by the concerned authority. For the academic session 2023, the admission procedure is being conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
The counselling notification is yet to be released. All the candidates who are willing to participate in the counselling process for admission must remain in touch with the official website and local newspapers to get the latest updates. Candidates looking for information on Telangana LAWCET Counselling can refer to this article.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling: A Brief
|Admission Process||TS LAWCET Counselling 2023|
|Counselling Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|Admission to Courses||Year / 5Year LL.B. Regular Courses|
TS LAWCET Counselling Procedure
- Registration- The counselling process for TS LAWCET admission will start with registration. Candidates who qualify the entrance test have to register for counselling within the stipulated dates prescribed by the counselling authority. Registration will be an online process. In this process, candidates have to fill in their basic details, pay the processing fee, upload documents and exercise web options. Before selecting web options, the certificates of the candidates will be verified online. Candidates must be very careful while exercising web options for college of their choice.
- Seat Allotment- On the basis of web options exercised and ranks of the candidates in the test, seat allotment will be done. Seat allotment result will be uploaded on the counselling portal. Candidates who are allotted seats are also notified through SMS.
- Fee Payment and Joining Report- Candidates who will be allotted seats have to make payment of the admission/ tuition fee if they accept the offer/seat. After Fee Payment, they will be given the joining report.
- Reporting at the allotted college- Candidates who are allotted seats have to report at the allotted college along with their original documents allotted college. Candidates have to present their original documents for verification. After satisfying all the eligibility conditions, admission will be granted to the candidates.
TS LAWCET Counselling Registration Process
Only those candidates will be allotted seats and admission to the preferred college who will register for the counselling process and exercise web options. Have a look at the step-by-step process for registration and web option for TS LAWCET counselling given here in this section-
- Log in to the official counselling portal of TS LAWCET 2023 i.e., lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the relevant counselling registration list.
- Now, a registration form will open.
- Fill in the basic details first.
- Now, move to the process fee payment step. Make a payment of the counselling fee.
- Once done with the payment process, upload the scanned copies of the important documents in the prescribed format.
- After the preliminary verification of these documents, you have to proceed to web options.
- While exercising the web options you have to fill in choices for your preferred Law colleges available in the state.
- After choices are filled, you can take a printout of the web options submitted for your record.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must keep the following documents ready with them for counselling-
- TS LAWCET Admit Card No. of the Qualifying Exam (Passed/ Appearing)
- Date of birth certificate
- SSC/Class 10th Hall Ticket
- Intermediate/ Class 12th Hall Ticket
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category and Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Special Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card/ Photo Id proof
- Other relevant documents
It is compulsory for the candidates to produce the aforementioned documents in original as well as photocopy of each at the time of admission/ reporting at the allotted college.
TS LAWCET 2023 Counselling Timeline
|Publication of TS LAWCET Result 2023||15 June 2023|
|Release of counselling notification||October 2023|
|Beginning of online registration cum verification, document upload, online payment for verification|
|Last date of registration|
|Verification (Physical) of Special Cat. Certificate (Sports/ NCC /PH/ CAP) by booking of slots|
|Release of the eligible registered candidate list|
|Exercising Web Options (Phase I)|
|Editing in Web options (Phase I)|
|Display of college-wise provisionally selected candidate on the website (Phase I)|
|Reporting to the allotted Law college with original documents/ certificates and tuition fee for document verification|
|Visit||TS LAWCET Counselling Portal|
|Check||Apply Online for Certificate Verification|
|Download||TS LAWCET Counselling Detailed notification|
All the latest updates related to TS LAWCET Counselling schedule 2023 keep visiting this page on a time-to-time basis. In case of any query related to the counselling process, mention it in the comment section.