TS ICET counselling schedule 2020 – A number of applicants have participated in TS ICET examination which was held on 30th October & 1st of November 2020. Result for Telangana ICET has been announced by higher authorities on official portal. All those candidates who have not seen their result can now check it on TS ICET portal. After these announcements, organizing body i.e. Telangana State Council of Higher Education have announced the schedule for counselling.
Current Update: Higher authorities have released the dates for counselling process and counselling been started from 6th of December 2020. Complete schedule is given below in this article.
Only eligible applicants will be able to take part in counselling and further rounds of selection procedure. By examining this article, aspirants will come to know about detailed information regarding TS ICET counselling schedule. In case applicants have questions or problems related to this subject, write it in the comment area below so that we can provide solution for that query.
- 1 TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2020
- 2 Procedure of Registration for TS ICET 2020 Counselling
- 3 How to Fill Choices for Telangana ICET 2020 Counselling?
TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2020
TSCHE is responsible for conducting counselling procedure for TS ICET. Only those applicants who will qualify for the examination are eligible to participate in counselling. In counselling session, officials will allot seats according to the rank of applicant & availability of seats. In order to take part in counselling, applicants have to fill the registration form for it. Candidates have to insert their primary details and lock their preferred colleges in it.
Form for counselling will be made available on the official portal only. During counselling, higher authorities will also verify documents of all aspirants. After counselling, seat allotment result will be announced by authorities on TS ICET portal. After getting seats, applicants have to report at allotted institute and pay the admission to confirm their seats.
Schedule for TS ICET Counselling 2020
Here we have mentioned the whole schedule of TS ICET 2020 counselling, officials notification regarding counselling dates has been issued by higher authorities. We have updated all the dates here now.
|Name of Events||Date of Occurrence|
|TS ICET 2020 Examinaiton Date||30th Oct & 1st Nov 2020|
|Resut Annuncement of TS ICET 2020||2nd of November 2020|
|1st Phase Online Form Filling, Payment, SLot Booking||06-12-2020|
|Verification of Documents for Previously Slot Book Aspirant||08-12-2020|
|Certificate Verification & Exercising Options||08-12-2020|
|Date for Freezing Option||13th Dec 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Seat Allotment Results||15th Dec 2020|
|Payment of Admission Fee||15-12-2020|
TS ICET Final Phase Schedule
|Filing of Basic Data Online, Fee Payment & Slot|
|22nd December 2020|
|Verification of Certificates||23rd December 2020|
|Options Freezing Date||24th December 2020|
|Provisional of Seat||26th December 2020|
|Tuition Fee Payment||26-12-2020|
Spot Admissions for MBA & MCA Private Unaided Colleges
|Spot Admission Instructions for MBA & MCA Private Unaided|
Institutes will be available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in
|28th December 2020|
Click Here to Know Complete Notice Regarding Counselling
Eligibility Standard for TS ICET Counselling
If applicants want to participate in counselling process, then they must fulfil the eligibility criteria, which is as follows.
- For General Category Applicants: 25% in Qualifying Marks
- For SC/ ST Category Aspirants: No Criteria
Overview of Telangana ICET Counselling 2020
|Name of Organizing Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Examination Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Popularly Called||TS ICET 2020|
|Year of Examination||2020|
|Date of TS ICET 2020||30th Oct & 1st Nov 2020|
|Result Status||Announced on 2nd November 2020|
|Dates of TS ICET Counselling||Started|
|Official Portal||icet.tsche.ac.in/ tsicet.nic.in|
Procedure of Registration for TS ICET 2020 Counselling
If you want to know how to register and pay fee for counselling, then do read this segment. Here we have explained each phase by which applicants can register themselves quickly.
Step I: Initially, candidates need to open the link of TSCHE official portal @icet.tsche.ac.in.
Step II: Homepage of the website will open on your screen in which applicants have to search for “Counselling Registration” link.
Step III: Hit that link, once you find it.
Step IV: Registration page will flash on your screen, enter your complete information like TS ICET admit card no., DOB, captcha, registration form number etc.
Step V: Hit the “Next” tab, and pay the counselling fee via net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc.
Step VI: Finally, applicants can takeout the hardcopy of payment receipt for future usage.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling Fee
If applicants want to attend counselling, then they have to pay the application fee decided by ICET authorities. In the table given below, we have explained counselling fee according to category of candidates.
|Description of Categories||Fee Details|
|Unreserved Category Aspirants||1200 Rupees|
|Reserved Catefory Applicants||600 Rupees|
Must Recommended >> TS ICET Seat Allotment Result Order 2020
Testimonials Required for Telangana ICET Counselling
At the time of counselling, applicants are required to present all necessary documents for verification purpose. In case officials find any discrepancy in testimonials, then his/ her candidature will be cancelled. If you don’t know the type of documents needed throughout the counselling, must check out the subsequent section of this portion.
- Hall Ticket of TS ICET 2020
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License )
- Caste Certificate of Applicant
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of 10th Class
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Rank Card of TS ICET 2020 Examination
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of TS
- Transfer Certificate
- Marksheet of Qualifying Degree
- Address Proof Certificate
How to Fill Choices for Telangana ICET 2020 Counselling?
While registering for counselling, applicants can select multiple options according to their choices. There is no such limitation that one candidate can choose only one or two option. Implement the given steps and fill the choices easily.
- In starting, applicants have to visit the official portal TS ICET.
- Then, search for “Candidate Registration” button on the homepage of website.
- Wait for a second, and candidate dashboard will be displayed on your screen.
- In the next step, applicants have to enter their basic details such as admit card number, rank, date of birth, ROC number, etc.
- Once registration will be completed, candidates are required to enter their login info for choice filling round.
- After that, a list of all institutes will open on your screen, from which candidates have to choose colleges in which they want to take admissions.
- Finally, save and lock the chosen options.
Freeze & Float Options
After getting seat, applicants have two option that is described below in this section.
- Float: All those aspirants who were not satisfied with the seats allotted to them can select float option and take part in another round of counselling.
- Freeze: If applicant is satisfied with the allotted seat, then he/ she can choose freeze option. After selecting it, candidates no longer will be able to participate in other rounds of counselling.
Cancellation & Withdrawal of Seats
In the situation of cancellation of seat, aspirants have to contact the convenor personally. During cancellation, aspirants have to bring all of these important documents.
- Copy of Application Form in order to Cancel Seat
- Fee Receipt
- Certificate Verification Receipt verification
- Temporary Admission Letter of Candidate