TS ICET counselling schedule 2020 – A number of applicants have participated in TS ICET examination which was held on 30th October & 1st of November 2020. Result for Telangana ICET has been announced by higher authorities on official portal. All those candidates who have not seen their result can now check it on TS ICET portal. After these announcements, organizing body i.e. Telangana State Council of Higher Education will announce the schedule for counselling.
Only eligible applicants will be able to take part in counselling and further rounds of selection procedure. By examining this article, aspirants will come to know about detailed information regarding TS ICET counselling schedule. In case applicants have questions or problems related to this subject, write it in the comment area below so that we can provide solution for that query.
TS ICET Counselling Schedule 2020
TSCHE is responsible for conducting counselling procedure for TS ICET. Only those applicants who will qualify for the examination are eligible to participate in counselling. In counselling session, officials will allot seats according to the rank of applicant & availability of seats. In order to take part in counselling, applicants have to fill the registration form for it. Candidates have to insert their primary details and lock their preferred colleges in it.
Form for counselling will be made available on official portal only. During counselling, higher authorities will also verify documents of all aspirants. There is a possibility that officials will conduct more rounds of counselling as per the need. After counselling, seat allotment result will be announced by authorities on TS ICET portal. After getting seats, applicants have to report at allotted institute and pay the admission to confirm their seats.
Schedule for TS ICET Counselling 2020
Here we have mentioned whole schedule of TS ICET 2020 counselling, till now there is no such officials notification regarding counselling dates has been issued by higher authorities. We will update all the dates here as soon as the officials announce it.
|Name of Events||Date of Occurrence|
|TS ICET 2020 Examinaiton Date||30th Oct & 1st Nov 2020|
|Resut Annuncement of TS ICET 2020||2nd of November 2020|
|Start Date of TS ICET Counselling Process||Will be Announced Soon|
|Booking of Slot||Will be Announced Soon|
|Verification of Documents for TS ICET 2020||Will be Announced Soon|
|Telangana ICET 2020 Option Entry||Will be Announced Soon|
|Date for Freezing Option||Will be Announced Soon|
|Declaration of Seat Allotment Results||Will be Announced Soon|
|Admission Fee||Will be Announced Soon|
|TS ICET 2020 Final Counselling Start Date||Will be Announced Soon|
|Result Announcement of Final Seat Allocation||Will be Announced Soon|
Eligibility Standard for TS ICET Counselling
If applicants want to participate in counselling process, then they must fulfil the eligibility criteria, which is as follows.
- For General Category Applicants: 25% in Qualifying Marks
- For SC/ ST Category Aspirants: No Criteria
Overview of Telangana ICET Counselling 2020
|Name of Organizing Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Examination Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Popularly Called||TS ICET 2020|
|Year of Examination||2020|
|Date of TS ICET 2020||30th Oct & 1st Nov 2020|
|Result Status||Announced on 2nd November 2020|
|Date of TS ICET Counselling||Available Soon|
|Official Portal||icet.tsche.ac.in/ tsicet.nic.in|
Procedure of Registration for TS ICET 2020 Counselling
If you want to know how to register and pay for counselling, then do read this segment. Here we have explained each phase by which applicants can register themselves quickly.
Step I: Initially, candidates need to open the link of TSCHE official portal @icet.tsche.ac.in.
Step II: Homepage of the website will open on your screen in which applicants have to search for “Counselling Registration” link.
Step III: Hit that link, once you find it.
Step IV: Registration page will flash on your screen, enter your complete information like TS ICET admit card no., DOB, captcha, registration form number etc.
Step V: Hit the “Next” tab, and pay the counselling fee via net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc.
Step VI: Finally, applicants can takeout the hardcopy of payment receipt for future usage.
TS ICET 2020 Counselling Fee
If applicants want to attend counselling, then they have to pay the application fee decided by ICET authorities. In the table given below, we have explained counselling fee according to category of candidates.
|Description of Categories||Fee Details|
|Unreserved Category Aspirants||1200 Rupees|
|Reserved Catefory Applicants||600 Rupees|
Must Recommended >> TS ICET Seat Allotment Result Order 2020
Testimonials Required for Telangana ICET Counselling
At the time of counselling, applicants are required to present all necessary documents for verification purpose. In case officials find any discrepancy in testimonials, then his/ her candidature will be cancelled. If you don’t know the type of documents needed throughout the counselling, must check out the subsequent section of this portion.
- Hall Ticket of TS ICET 2020
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License )
- Caste Certificate of Applicant
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of 10th Class
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Rank Card of TS ICET 2020 Examination
- Income Certificate
- Domicile of TS
- Transfer Certificate
- Marksheet of Qualifying Degree
- Address Proof Certificate
How to Fill Choices for Telangana ICET 2020 Counselling?
While registering for counselling, applicants can select multiple options according to their choices. There is no such limitation that one candidate can choose only one or two option. Implement the given steps and fill the choices easily.
- In starting, applicants have to visit the official portal TS ICET.
- Then, search for “Candidate Registration” button on the homepage of website.
- Wait for a second, and candidate dashboard will be displayed on your screen.
- In the next step, applicants have to enter their basic details such as admit card number, rank, date of birth, ROC number, etc.
- Once registration will be completed, candidates are required to enter their login info for choice filling round.
- After that, a list of all institutes will open on your screen, from which candidates have to choose colleges in which they want to take admissions.
- Finally, save and lock the chosen options.
Freeze & Float Options
After getting seat, applicants have two option that is described below in this section.
- Float: All those aspirants who were not satisfied with the seats allotted to them can select float option and take part in another round of counselling.
- Freeze: If applicant is satisfied with the allotted seat, then he/ she can choose freeze option. After selecting it, candidates no longer will be able to participate in other rounds of counselling.
Cancellation & Withdrawal of Seats
In the situation of cancellation of seat, aspirants have to contact the convenor personally. During cancellation, aspirants have to bring all of these important documents.
- Copy of Application Form in order to Cancel Seat
- Fee Receipt
- Certificate Verification Receipt verification
- Temporary Admission Letter of Candidate