TS EdCET 2021 Counselling Schedule: TS EdCET admission process for the academic year 2021-2022 has been started. The admission is based on an entrance test followed by the counseling process. TS EdCET 2021 result is out now and the concerned authority has released TS EdCET 2021 Counselling Schedule for first phase. The counseling schedule will be published soon along with the counseling notification.
Latest: TS EDCET First counseling registration is to start from 1st December 2021 after 11 am.
TS EdCET 2021 Counselling
TS EdCET counseling will be conducted in online mode. There are generally two rounds of counseling for this admission process. In case if there are any seats vacant even after the second round then subsequent rounds of counseling will also be organized. The counseling notification will be notified to all the candidates through the official website and also through the newspapers. Candidates are therefore advised to frequently visit the official website and newspaper for the latest updates.
Get complete information about Telangana Ed.CET 2021 counseling here in this article.
TS EdCET Counselling 2021: Overview
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2021|
|Admission Type||State-level admission process|
|Counselling Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE|
|Type of exam||State-level entrance exam|
|Course Offered||B.Ed. (2 years) Regular Course|
|Publication of result||24th September 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||1st December 2021|
|Mode of counseling||Online|
|Total Counselling Round||Two Rounds|
TS EdCET Counselling Schedule 2021
The counseling schedule for Telangana EdCET 2021 admissions can be checked in the table below-
|Issue of notification for counseling||29 November|
|Commencement of online registration, uploading of documents, verification, online payment for counseling||1 December|
|Last date of registration||8 December|
|Physical verification of Special Category cert. (like PH/ Sports/ NCC / CAP / PH)||9 to 14 December|
|Publication of eligible candidate list & call for corrections, if any||17 December|
|Exercising/ Filling of Web options (Phase I)||18 to 20 December|
|Editing in web options (Phase I)||21 December|
|Display of provisionally selected candidate (Phase I)||24 December|
|Reporting to the allotted college or document verification||24 to 28 December|
|Commencement of course||30 December|
|Commencement of Phase II Counselling||TBA|
TS EDcet Counselling Process
The counseling process is divided into various stages and candidates have to complete each step as mentioned in the counseling notification. Check the complete counseling process from registration to final admission shared in this section-
- Registration & Exercising of Web Options- The counselling process will start by online registration for admission. In this process, candidates who have secured ranks in the entrance test have to fill the counselling registration form and fill choices for their preferred courses. The registration for counselling is to be done only in online mode. Without registration, no candidate can appear for admission.
- Seat Allotment- Depending on the web options exercised by the candidates, seat allotment results will be published. Allotment of seats will be based on choices filled by the candidates, availability of seats, reservation criteria, and various other factors. Seat allotment result will be published only on the official portal. Candidates have to download the allotment letter for further process.
- Reporting- The candidates who will be allotted seats in the respective colleges, have to report at the allotted college for admission. Before reporting, candidates have to download the counselling fee payment challan and joining report from the counselling portal. The reporting details will be intimated to each candidate who will be allotted colleges for admission. Once the documents will be verified and all the conditions will be fulfilled, admission will be granted to the candidates.
In case if a candidate is not allotted a seat in the education college in the first phase of the counseling, then he/she can wait for the second phase.
TS EdCET 2021 Counselling Registration Process
Check the online registration and choice filling procedure given here in this article-
- Go to the official website first.
- Hit the counselling tab and hit the registration link.
- Now, registration form will open. Fill in all the particulars as asked and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, candidate login will be created. Keep the login details safe.
- Now, continue to registration process for counselling.
- Make the payment of the counselling fee.
- After payment upload the requisite documents in the format specified.
- After online verification of documents, you can proceed to exercise web options. Carefully fill in the preferences for colleges.
- The registration and choice filling will be completed.
|SC/ ST category||Rs.500/-|
Candidates who are appearing in the counseling process have to upload their documents in the registration form. These documents will be verified initially in the online mode. After the allotment of the seats, candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college for documents verification and the admission process. The following documents are required to be produced by each candidate at the time allotted college for verification on the day reporting-
- TS EdCET Counselling 2021 Seat Allotment Letter
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Class 12th/ Intermediate marksheet and pass certificate
- Class 10th/ SSC or equivalent marksheet and pass certificate
- Certificate of residence
- Caste/ Community Certificate
- Special category certificate for PH/ Sports/ NCC / CAP
- Income Certificate, if applicable
- Other relevant documents and certificate
|TS EdCET 2021 Official Website 2021||edcet.tsche.ac.in|
|TS EdCET 2021 Counselling Schedule||Available|
|TS EdCET 2021 Counselling registration||Available Soon|
For queries related to TS EdCET Counselling 2021, candidates can contact the counseling authority at-
University College of Education,
B-block, Osmania University,
Hyderabad (500 007), TS
Phone No.- 6281583046, 6303895022, 9666684011