TS EdCET Counselling Schedule 2023: After completing the the first round of counselling, the authority has released the 2nd phase counselling schedule. One who has been shortlisted may need to register for the same, whose process starts on 16 October 2023. During this, applicants must pay their fees and upload their scanned documents per the guidelines.
After this, the university will upload the list of verified applicants on 20 October 2023, and such candidates may exercise the web option on 21 and 22 October 2023. The rest of TS EdCET Counselling Schedule 2023 details are given below.
TS EdCET Counselling Schedule 2023
Meanwhile, those who submit their web option by 5th October may perform changes to it by 23 October 2023. These changes will be considered final and based on this, the authority will issue the list of provisional candidates on 29 October 2023. Shortlisted applicants need to report to the institution with an original certificate by 4 November 2023
TS EdCET counselling will be conducted online mode. There are generally two rounds of counselling for this admission process. In case there are any seats vacant even after the second round then subsequent rounds of counselling will also be organized. The counselling notification will be sent to all the candidates through the official website and also through the newspapers. Candidates are therefore advised to frequently visit the official website and newspaper for the latest updates.
TS EdCET 2023 Counselling: Overview
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EdCET) 2023|
|Admission Type||State-level admission process|
|Type of exam||State-level entrance exam|
|Course Offered||B.Ed. (2 years) Regular Course|
|Commencement of Counselling||20 September onwards|
|Mode of counselling||Online|
|Total Counselling Round||Two Rounds|
TS EdCET Counselling Schedule 2023
The counselling schedule for Telangana EdCET 2023 admissions can be checked in the table below-
|Commencement of online registration, uploading of documents, verification, online payment for counselling||16 October|
|Last date of registration||19 October|
|Publication of eligible candidate list & call for corrections, if any||20 October|
|Exercising/ Filling of Web options||21 and 22 October|
|Editing in web options||23 October|
|Display of a provisionally selected candidate||29 October|
|Reporting to the allotted college or document verification||30 October to 4 November|
TS EdCet Counselling Process
The counselling process is divided into various stages and candidates have to complete each step as mentioned in the counselling notification. Check the complete counselling process from registration to final admission shared in this section-
- Registration & Exercising of Web Options- The counselling process will start with online registration for admission. In this process, candidates who have secured ranks in the entrance test have to fill out the counselling registration form and fill out choices for their preferred courses. The registration for counselling is to be done only in online mode. Without registration, no candidate can appear for admission.
- Seat Allotment- Depending on the web options exercised by the candidates, seat allotment results will be published. Allotment of seats will be based on choices filled by the candidates, availability of seats, reservation criteria, and various other factors. The seat allotment result will be published only on the official portal. Candidates have to download the allotment letter for further processing.
- Reporting- The candidates who will be allotted seats in the respective colleges, have to report to the allotted college for admission. Before reporting, candidates have to download the counselling fee payment challan and joining report from the counselling portal. The reporting details will be intimated to each candidate who will be allotted colleges for admission. Once the documents are verified and all the conditions will be fulfilled, admission will be granted to the candidates.
In case a candidate is not allotted a seat in the education college in the first phase of the counselling, then he/she can wait for the second phase.
TS EdCET 2023 Counselling Registration Process
Check the online registration and choice filling procedure given here in this article-
- Go to the official website first.
- Hit the counselling tab and hit the registration link.
- Now, the registration form will open. Fill in all the particulars as asked and complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, a candidate login will be created. Keep the login details safe.
- Now, continue to the registration process for counselling.
- Make the payment of the counselling fee.
- After payment upload the requisite documents in the format specified.
- After online verification of documents, you can proceed to exercise web options. Carefully fill in the preferences for colleges.
- The registration and choice filling will be completed.
|SC/ ST category||Rs.500/-|
Candidates who are appearing in the counselling process have to upload their documents in the registration form. These documents will be verified initially in the online mode. After the allotment of the seats, candidates who will be allotted seats have to report to the allotted college for document verification and the admission process. The following documents are required to be produced by each candidate at the time allotted college for verification on the day of reporting-
- TS EdCET Counselling 2023 Seat Allotment Letter
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Class 12th/ Intermediate marksheet and pass certificate
- Class 10th/ SSC or equivalent marksheet and pass certificate
- Certificate of residence
- Caste/ Community Certificate
- Special category certificate for PH/ Sports/ NCC / CAP
- Income Certificate, if applicable
- Other relevant documents and certificate
For queries related to TS EdCET Counselling 2023, candidates can contact the counselling authority at-
University College of Education,
B-block, Osmania University,
Hyderabad (500 007), TS
Phone No.- 6281583046, 6303895022, 9666684011