NEET SS Counselling 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) uploaded the schedule of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Speciality (NEET SS) for the academic session of 2022 on their website mcc.nic.in. The first round of counselling registration will start on 22 November onwards. The rest of the materials about NEET SS Counselling can be checked from this article or by paying a frequent visit to MCC’s website.
NEET SS Counselling Dates 2022
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) may be given the responsibility to conduct the counselling this year and invite qualified candidates for the seat allotment. The counselling will be held in 02 rounds and a bunch of candidates are going to attend the session to get admission into the top medical university/institution in the country. The candidates can directly apply for the NEET SS 2022 online registration process from this page once the committee activates the link.
Keep reading this article till the bottom of the page as you will come across the NEET SS 2022 Counselling schedule, process and many more.
Register here NEET SS Counselling
NEET Super Speciality Counselling 2022: An Overview
|Committee Name||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
|Conducting Body||Directorate General of Health Services|
|Commencement of Registration||23 November|
Eligibility Criteria & Documents required for NEET SS Counselling 2022
All those applicants who are interested to participate in NEET SS Counselling have to fulfil the eligibility criteria decided by the committee which are:
- The applicant must have cleared the test with the minimum qualifying marks.
- Their name should be mentioned in the merit list released by the committee.
- The applicant’s birth date should match the date given on the birth certificate.
Candidates are required to carry the original and photocopy of documents and certificates while reporting to the university for admission. Without those documents, candidates won’t be able to get admission into the college. Hence, the list of those documents are:
- NEET Super Speciality Admit Card 2022.
- Score Card issued by NBE.
- MBBS Degree Certificate, MD/MS/DNB Degree in a particular field.
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Residence Certificate, Category Certificate, Domicile Certificate.
- Government ID’s (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc).
- Recent coloured passport-size photograph.
NEET SS Counseling schedule 2022
|Round 1||Round 2|
|Registration/Payment||22 to 28 November||9 to 14 Dec.|
|Choice filling & Locking||25 to 28 November||10 to 14 Dec.|
|Seat Allotment||1 December||17 Dec.|
|Reporting||2nd to 7th December||18 to 24 Dec.|
Steps involved in NEET Super Speciality 2022 Counselling Process
The list of various steps which are involved in the NEET Super Speciality counselling process are:
- Registration & Fee Payment: The candidate is supposed to register by visiting the MCC’s official website mcc.nic.in. After visiting the portal, they have to pay the registration fee mentioned in the information brochure of the course.
- Choice Filling & Locking: Once the fee is paid, the candidate has to fill out the course & university as per their personal choice. Candidates have to be smart enough to choose the course/university as per their marks and rank in the merit list. Once the choice is locked by the candidate then no excuses will be accepted in editing the choices.
- Provisional Allotment Letter: After filling & locking the choices, the candidate will be provided with the provisional allotment letter on their registered mobile number/email address. The candidate has to download the allotment letter and carry it along with them while reporting to the institution. It is very important for the candidate to keep their respective allotment letter safe as it will be an identity card to get entry while reporting to college.
- Reporting: All those candidates are advised to arrive at the university allotted to them on the scheduled date and time along with the provisional allotment letter. Candidates are guided to reach the allotted university along with documents. If candidates couldn’t make it on time on the reporting day then they’ve to attend 2nd round of counselling.
How to register for NEET SS 2022 Counselling?
- Visit MCC’s main portal mcc.nic.in.
- Now click on the ‘Super Speciality Counselling’ box.
- On a new web page, tap on ‘NEET SS Counselling Registration’.
- The registration form will get open.
- Note down the details asked on the form and after completing the submission of details tick on ‘Submit’.
- Now pay the registration fee and press the ‘Proceed to Pay’ option.
- A message of registration will arrive on your registered mobile number and email address.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test SS Counselling 2022 Process
After the conduction of 1st round of counselling, the DGHS will organize the 2nd round whose registration window will open soon, where the candidates who didn’t allow any seat or left the allotted seat in the previous round have to again register themselves and complete the whole counselling process to attend the 2nd round of NEET SS Counselling 2022.
After the successful ending of both rounds, the shortlisted candidates have to go to the college allotted to them by the authorities where the documents submitted by the candidates will be verified by the university head. Once the verification of documents will be completed the university will release the final shortlisted candidates who will complete the admission procedure and then be allowed to attend the 2022 academic session.
Dear reader, we hope that our team were able to provide all the information which you were searching for regarding NEET SS Counselling 2022. To keep updated make frequent visits to our website.